Now that Mueller is getting booted

Yeah, no. That's tRump and his conspiracy theory touting buddies over at Faux.
The Clinton news network is/was the original fake news
See that's part of the fake news you are being fed by Rupert Murdock and Faux Noize.
I don’t watch any network news, I consider them all basically the same. But the Clinton news network is the original fake news no two ways about
Sorry but that is incorrect.
Even in all 57 states and under sniper fire?
Ha Ha...that never gets old....use it some more....:71:

That's ok, after 5 years and 80 million dollars Starr never found a Bill Clinton White Water connection.

This is the bed the Repubs built, now they have to lie in it

No Comrade, but he found the Hillary connection in about 5 minutes.

However it turns out Hillary is above the law. What America knows now is that the law isn't for out democrat rulers. The 14th actually says "PARTY protection under the law." The law exists to serve the party. The law is a club to beat normals into submission with. democrats have a different law, absolute loyalty. As long as a democrat is loyal, they are above the law.

If you are Cohen working with a Republican and you fail to SIGN a filled out disclosure form, you're going to prison for a decade.

If you're Bruce Ohr and you FORGE a disclosure document to HIDE that your wife is a foreign spy - well no problem - democrats are above the law. Perjury and forgery are infractions to be ignores, provided you are a loyal party member.

What is the saying on that statue with the broad in a blindfold and scales? Oh that's right, "no justice for Republicans."
Little did we know...that when trump said we'd get tired of winning...he mean we'd get tired of whining....about Hillary.

I hated Hillary every bit as much as the Repub that was in the General election.

Sure Comrade, a radical leftist like you with a reputation for lying should be taken at your word.. :thup:

But, i am glad I have this thread bookmarked so I can laugh at your stupid ass after Session is fired and still nobody is indicted.

I do love to ridicule your morons.

Say Comrade, what is to worry about? You had it in the bag for Hillary with your recount of faithless electors engaging in Russian Collusion.

I mean, you Marxists has such a solid record....

I hated Hillary every bit as much as the Repub that was in the General election.

Sure Comrade, a radical leftist like you with a reputation for lying should be taken at your word.. :thup:

But, i am glad I have this thread bookmarked so I can laugh at your stupid ass after Session is fired and still nobody is indicted.

Say Comrade, what is to worry about? You had it in the bag for Hillary with your recount of faithless electors engaging in Russian Collusion.

See....more whining about Hillary. Anyone tired of the whining yet?

hqdefault.jpg

I'm sorry did I miss something? Mueller is getting booted?

According to the folks on the USMB he is toast. I will re-post this thread in a month and see how that has worked out

I personally think Mueller is toast. That said, we won't know who was right in a month, or two months. Mueller's investigation is likely now in hibernation until the mid term elections are over. He really had until the end of August to do something and he passed on it. We wont know the conclusion until after the mid terms are over. I think this bodes very well for Trump.

If Mueller had the goods on Trump, he would have found a way to hit Trump this Summer and doom the Republicans mid term hopes of keeping the house. Once the Dems were in the majority it would be off to the races to impeachment.

However, what could Mueller do to hurt Trump if he doesn't have anything? Simple, hold the investigation until after the midterms are over. Let the Democrats hammer the issue all the way to election day. If Mueller had come out on August 30th and exonerated Trump, we would have no doubt seen a Trump victory lap all Fall. The Democrats would have been stripped of their #1 issue, Impeach 45.

Mueller would have taken his shot last week in my opinion. His inaction tells me he has nothing on Trump but will not issue his report now to avoid giving Trump the satisfaction. This way, at least he give the Dems a better chance for the House.

The Clinton news network is/was the original fake news
See that's part of the fake news you are being fed by Rupert Murdock and Faux Noize.
I don’t watch any network news, I consider them all basically the same. But the Clinton news network is the original fake news no two ways about
Kind a like dan quails Potato?

According to the folks on the USMB he is toast. I will re-post this thread in a month and see how that has worked out

I personally think Mueller is toast. That said, we won't know who was right in a month, or two months. Mueller's investigation is likely now in hibernation until the mid term elections are over. He really had until the end of August to do something and he passed on it. We wont know the conclusion until after the mid terms are over. I think this bodes very well for Trump.

If Mueller had the goods on Trump, he would have found a way to hit Trump this Summer and doom the Republicans mid term hopes of keeping the house. Once the Dems were in the majority it would be off to the races to impeachment.

However, what could Mueller do to hurt Trump if he doesn't have anything? Simple, hold the investigation until after the midterms are over. Let the Democrats hammer the issue all the way to election day. If Mueller had come out on August 30th and exonerated Trump, we would have no doubt seen a Trump victory lap all Fall. The Democrats would have been stripped of their #1 issue, Impeach 45.

Mueller would have taken his shot last week in my opinion. His inaction tells me he has nothing on Trump but will not issue his report now to avoid giving Trump the satisfaction. This way, at least he give the Dems a better chance for the House.

If they had anything on Trump, it would have been trotted out before he got elected. ;)

Yep,

If that little piece of shit Miller had anything on trump, it would leaked months ago....

Yep,

If that little piece of shit Miller had anything on trump, it would leaked months ago....

Sounds a lot like wishful thinking to me

Playing the devils advocate here, if I the goal was to hurt Trump and the Repubs in the election, doing it in Aug/Sept is a terrible time. We the people have a notorious short attention span, it would have been old news by Nov.

Playing the devils advocate here, if I the goal was to hurt Trump and the Repubs in the election, doing it in Aug/Sept is a terrible time. We the people have a notorious short attention span, it would have been old news by Nov.

You always play Devil's Advocate, and IMO, Mueller is there for the sole purpose of an October surprise. I'm braced for it already. :)

My voting will not be changed at this point, but that won't stop that big Hail Mary.

Kind a like dan quails Potato?
Don't you mean "potatoe"?

Lol

You always play Devil's Advocate, and IMO, Mueller is there for the sole purpose of an October surprise. I'm braced for it already. :)

We all have our skills!

I am pretty sure if there is an October surprise, people such as yourself are not the intended audience.

My voting will be changed at this point.

Of course you could be right. But, after the shit storm following Comey's actions in 2016, I am guessing DOJ is not going to make any move during the election season. DOJ has guidelines about taking actions close to elections.

If they had anything on Trump, it would have been trotted out before he got elected. ;)
Not if people are patient and clever....;)

Not if people are patient and clever....;)

Or have nothing but the taste of sour grapes in their mouth. :dev3:

Being "clever" is not a positive attribute at all. Most people in prison think they're clever, true story.

Yep,

Sounds a lot like wishful thinking to me
... and still no Russian connection

Forum List

Back