Now that it's OFFICIAL that Hillary DID do something wrong...

The same people who swear Bush is guilty of war crimes, despite lack of any evidence, are equally certain Hillary is totally innocent, despite a plethora of evidence.
It's an illness

>>> still waiting for alan colmes to admit he was wrong as is a complete jackass that needs to be taken away by the men in white coats.

Colmes doesn't care. He dumped all his self respect when he agreed to be the one lone punching bag on fox. I don't think the man has been allowed to complete a sentence since he has been there.

Hey a man needs to work a bit to pay the bills...

He's the one who has to live with what he has become. Not me.

The bed wetters are still chasing manbearpig.

Deny reality?

Don't you have to be aware of it to deny it? We aren't talking about lucid human beings here, we're talking about mindless parrots.

hitler-bird.gif

Are Liberals ACTUALLY going to continue to deny reality and claim she didn't?!

This report is HUGE. It flat out states, unequivocally that Hillary Clinton's cabal violated the rules which governed she and her staff. She can no longer make the denials she has been making for ten months. She broke the RULES and, as we all know, RULES are what are put in place to enact laws. So she broke laws too.

Next, the other show, the FBI CRIMINAL investigation.

Well good for you. Lets add up the score.

Hillary 10,000 to 20,000 ---RWNJs 1.

After 25 years of trying, you finally found a minor infraction. Will it be another 25 years till you luck upon something else?
hush bodey

It's been a rough day for the Hillary Derangement Syndrome sufferers, being their "Hillary will be indicted any day now!" fantasies have been destroyed forever.

All they have now is "Hillary has done something wrong", which comes across as pouty and desperate, given that Hillary and liberals have been saying it all along. What took the HDS crowd so long?
All they have now? Your head is firmly ensconced in your rectal cavity.

Can't take the truth liberal. Someone can beat you over the head with the truth and you'll still deny.
You quoted the wrong person.

This report is HUGE. It flat out states, unequivocally that Hillary Clinton's cabal violated the rules which governed she and her staff. She can no longer make the denials she has been making for ten months. She broke the RULES and, as we all know, RULES are what are put in place to enact laws. So she broke laws too.

Yawn... the only people who care are the ones who wouldn't have voted for her to start with.

If she is NOT indicted....it will be a bigger political scandal than Watergate. An obvious corrupt power play by a president to ignore a national security law violation and FBI recommendation....all just to ensure a party member becomes the next president.

Guy, if no one indicted Bush for lying us into the Iraq war and killing thousands of people, no one is going to indict Hillary for using the wrong kind of e-mail.

The same people who swear Bush is guilty of war crimes, despite lack of any evidence, are equally certain Hillary is totally innocent, despite a plethora of evidence.
It's an illness

Okay, guy, get real.

There's plenty of evidence of Bush's war crimes.. Namely 5000 dead Americans and 100,000 dead Iraqis.

Where's the evidence that Hillary did something malicious by using her own e-mail server because she mistrusted the State Department's antiquated system?

Yawn... the only people who care are the ones who wouldn't have voted for her to start with.
That's part of the point, Joe. Liberals don't care she's a criminal or mind being ruled by one.

It's an illness

Okay, guy, get real.

There's plenty of evidence of Bush's war crimes.. Namely 5000 dead Americans and 100,000 dead Iraqis.

Where's the evidence that Hillary did something malicious by using her own e-mail server because she mistrusted the State Department's antiquated system?
That took longer than I expected. Hillary if officially found guilty of wrong-doing, and libs cry, 'B...B...BUUUUSSSSHHHH!'

:lmao:

That's part of the point, Joe. Liberals don't care she's a criminal or mind being ruled by one.

Or we are realistic enough to know what we ought to be upset about.

I think what Bush did in Iraq and Katrina is a HUNDRED times more criminal than whatever Hillary did with her e-mails. People. Fucking. Died.

No one died because of Bill's blow job. No one died because Hillary didn't use the right e-mail server.

"but, but, but, Bush didn't lie. He was just incompetent!!!"

That doesn't make it better, even if it were true.

That took longer than I expected. Hillary if officially found guilty of wrong-doing, and libs cry, 'B...B...BUUUUSSSSHHHH!'

Tell you how it's going to play out.

The FBI will sheepishly admit that while Clinton's email usage was probably not in compliance with specs, nothing criminal was done here.

and you guys can add this to Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate, Vince Foster, Cattle Futures, Beeeeenghaaaaziiiiiiii, and all the other things you think Clinton did.

Not to worry. When she's president for the next 8 years, you guys will have plenty of other 'not scandals' to be upset about.

You're going to tell me how its going to play out? :p

Liberals said Trump wouldn't win the GOP nomination - He did.

Liberals said he would never catch Hillary in the polls - He has passeed her.

Liberals declared Hillary never did anything wrong - she was just officially proven to have done so.

So in true Liberal fashion the liberals on this board are doing everything from still trying to deny it to trying to justify her crimes by crying 'Bush', to include now trying to 'tell you how it's going to go'.

You'd think liberals would get tired of being / being proven wrong so much and would just shut up..... On 2nd thought, NAh...no, no one would think that. :p

You're going to tell me how its going to play out? :p

Liberals said Trump wouldn't win the GOP nomination - He did.

I don't think any liberals said that. They just didn't think your party would be dumb enough to nominate him when 60% of you thought it was a terrible idea.

Liberals said he would never catch Hillary in the polls - He has passeed her.

No, he hasn't. Ratmuffin has her up on him again.

Liberals declared Hillary never did anything wrong - she was just officially proven to have done so.

Because one bureaucrat said the last five Secretaries weren't following email rules? When do Powell and Rice get indicted?

So in true Liberal fashion the liberals on this board are doing everything from still trying to deny it to trying to justify her crimes by crying 'Bush', to include now trying to 'tell you how it's going to go'.

Guy, simple math. Trump can't win unless he gets 3 million people who voted for Obama in 2012 to change their minds while keeping everyone who voted for Romney. right now, he can't even get Romney's support. or McCain. Or the Bush family.

You'd think liberals would get tired of being / being proven wrong so much and would just shut up..... On 2nd thought, NAh...no, no one would think that.

Except no one got anything wrong. We just don't think the sky if falling ecause you say it isn't.

Now here's the thing. IF you guys nominated someone reasonable, like Kasich or Walker, I might consider voting republican this year.

But you nominated a buffoon.

I doubt it…since she didn’t:

"I opted for convenience to use my personal email account, which was allowed by the State Department, because I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two," a self-assured Clinton told more than 200 reporters crowded into a U.N. corridor.

"Looking back, it would've been better if I'd simply used a second email account and carried a second phone."

She knows she made a mistake. The same mistake General Powell made as it turns out.

I want to go ahead abd thank all the liberals for proving YES, yes they will continue to deny, lie, & justify. At least you didn't disappoint.

I doubt it…since she didn’t:

"I opted for convenience to use my personal email account, which was allowed by the State Department, because I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two," a self-assured Clinton told more than 200 reporters crowded into a U.N. corridor.

"Looking back, it would've been better if I'd simply used a second email account and carried a second phone."

She knows she made a mistake. The same mistake General Powell made as it turns out.
You understand every single element of that statement you quoted has been found out to be a lie. She actually carried more than one device. She also claimed she used her email to send emails to Bill, who has said he sent exactly two in his life. It also was not allowed by the State Department and she got dressed down by Valerie Jarrett when she discovered this. This is in the book Unlikeable.

It has now been officially declared by a department of the federal government that Hillary violated federal government rules AND the law (FOIA, Fed Records Act, Espionage Act).

The fact that some liberals can still claim she did nothing wrong proves some people are so partisan, so indoctrinated, so brainwashed that nothing will ever make them change their minds, not even if she is ever actually convicted.

Forum List

Back