Obama to visit Hiroshima

krypto

May 16, 2016
I wonder what for. To say America's sorry? Screw that! No doubt Hillary would have done the same. (If she hadn't already) It is possible that it wasn't all that necessary for the U.S. to drop atom bombs on Japan. But it was just Japan's misfortune to have been caught between a rock and a hard place. Namely, the U.S. and Russia. For a homo friendly people who would rather have their soldiers die than surrender, and expect the same from their enemies, the LAST thing I would do is apologize for dropping atom bombs on them. Which probably ended up saving more people on both sides than they killed anyway.

He should tell them..."see, if you hadn't start one, wouldn't have been one..or in this case two"

He's never apologized . The whole "apology tour " is a right wing lie .

• Banned
My only regret is that he was not there 71 years ago...

Yeah. Sitting on the bomb like the cowboy pilot in Dr Strangelove. But that would have been a faster death than he deserves.

• Banned
He's never apologized . The whole "apology tour " is a right wing lie .

I think it was just yesterday on ABC or CBS news that they said that while he was in Japan, he was scheduled to visit there. There was no talk of an "Apology tour" or anything like that. It's just that for him to go there, it basically is an apology. Maybe he should also visit Tojo's memorial. Many Japanese do.

Last edited:
The president isn't apologizing for the US dropping the atomic bomb on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. This is just more right wing lying hyperbole that is spoken on con radio and then quickly disseminates, like a virus, out to the extremities of the conservative body of loons, who then repeat it as if Jeeezus whispered it in their ear.

Which brings to mind, What Would Jesus Have Done? Would he have dropped two atomic bombs on two cities? What say you fake kristians.

Yeah. Sitting on the bomb like the cowboy pilot in Dr Strangelove. But that would have been a faster death than he deserves.

Why am I not surprised that the Right Wing Nut Job contingent is fantasizing about a violent death of President Obama?

Fantasize about this.

Obama.jpg

The president isn't apologizing for the US dropping the atomic bomb on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. This is just more right wing lying hyperbole that is spoken on con radio and then quickly disseminates, like a virus, out to the extremities of the conservative body of loons, who then repeat it as if Jeeezus whispered it in their ear.

Which brings to mind, What Would Jesus Have Done? Would he have dropped two atomic bombs on two cities? What say you fake kristians.

As I said to someone else, it was on ABC or CBS news that they said that while he was in Japan, he planned to visit Hiroshima. What do you think he planned to do there. Tell the Japanese people that droping an atom bomb there was necessary?

As I said to someone else, it was on ABC or CBS news that they said that while he was in Japan, he planned to visit Hiroshima. What do you think he planned to do there. Tell the Japanese people that droping an atom bomb there was necessary?

Diplomacy. He is not apologizing for shit. Why don't you KNOW things instead of just guessing all the time?

What would you know about Christians fake or any other? The only shit you know is the liberal talking points that Soros commands you to regurgitate like a fucking cat that licks the carpet. If you liberals get any more full of shit, you will need flush handles for ears.

Why am I not surprised that the Right Wing Nut Job contingent is fantasizing about a violent death of President Obama?

That fruitcake idiot does NOT represent any political orientation. The mental case isn't capable of forming that complex a thought.

Ummm, where's the apology ???? One quote if you would .

Read the link, moron. This nonsense deflection from you left loons is getting tiresome, knock it off, it never works

I did. Even your hack site doesn't quote an actual apology . Cause there Ain't any. But go ahead and shut me up with one !

Forum List

Back