Hillary Will Bankrupt America. (More)

krypto

May 16, 2016
The U.S. is already over 18 trillion dollars in debt. We also have something around 65 trillion dollars worth of unfunded obligations. Each year, we HAVE to pay 420 billion just on the interest of our national debt. So for all intents and purposes, the U.S. is already bankrupt. The only thing keeping our monitary system afloat is happy thoughts and fairy dust.

Also, it was because of Bill Clinton that the huge sucking sound was heard that Ross Perot spoke of as jobs left America. Causing anywhere from 300 billion to over 700 billion a year in a trade imbalance with China alone. You can't tell me such things didn't help bankrupt America. Also, I had heard it said that back during the Clinton administration, our budget was balanced. But years later, I found out that they were able to make it look that way on paper by using accounting practices that would have been ILLEGAL in the private sector. I would expect more happy thoughts and fairy dust from Hillary.

Another thing is that it was Bill Clinton who repealed the Glass-Steagall act. That was put in place after the great depression to keep banks from gambling with people's money. Which no doubt had a role to play in the financial meltdown and huge bank bailouts of 2008. Only a fool would expect any different blunders from Hillary. Hell, she was already responsible for an American ambassador in Lybia being murdered. And that was just as secretary of state. Who knows what she might do as president. No matter how you slice it, Trump is the better choice.

Hillary doesnt care, u see, according to her, we have 20 Trillion dollars just sitting in accounts of the 1,000,0000,0000 Millionaires in the USA, So just take it from them.

The U.S. is already over 18 trillion dollars in debt. We also have something around 65 trillion dollars worth of unfunded obligations. Each year, we HAVE to pay 420 billion just on the interest of our national debt. So for all intents and purposes, the U.S. is already bankrupt. The only thing keeping our monitary system afloat is happy thoughts and fairy dust.

Also, it was because of Bill Clinton that the huge sucking sound was heard that Ross Perot spoke of as jobs left America. Causing anywhere from 300 billion to over 700 billion a year in a trade imbalance with China alone. You can't tell me such things didn't help bankrupt America. Also, I had heard it said that back during the Clinton administration, our budget was balanced. But years later, I found out that they were able to make it look that way on paper by using accounting practices that would have been ILLEGAL in the private sector. I would expect more happy thoughts and fairy dust from Hillary.

Another thing is that it was Bill Clinton who repealed the Glass-Steagall act. That was put in place after the great depression to keep banks from gambling with people's money. Which no doubt had a role to play in the financial meltdown and huge bank bailouts of 2008. Only a fool would expect any different blunders from Hillary. Hell, she was already responsible for an American ambassador in Lybia being murdered. And that was just as secretary of state. Who knows what she might do as president. No matter how you slice it, Trump is the better choice.

Three moronic paragraphs of ignorance, stupidity, and lies.

Hillary Will Bankrupt America.

You exaggerate.
How expensive can it be to imprison her for a few years until her ill health finally catches up with her?

Another thing is that it was Bill Clinton who repealed the Glass-Steagall act. That was put in place after the great depression to keep banks from gambling with people's money.

Glass-Steagall wouldn't have stopped a single crappy mortgage from being written.

Three moronic paragraphs of ignorance, stupidity, and lies.

Everything I wrote is true. True true true true true!

You exaggerate.
How expensive can it be to imprison her for a few years until her ill health finally catches up with her?

Another thing is that it was Bill Clinton who repealed the Glass-Steagall act. That was put in place after the great depression to keep banks from gambling with people's money.

Glass-Steagall wouldn't have stopped a single crappy mortgage from being written.

Well it should have. After all, that was gambling with people's money. And if not that, maybe it would have stopped a credit default swap or something. The law after all was written to do something.

You exaggerate.

Well it should have. After all, that was gambling with people's money. And if not that, maybe it would have stopped a credit default swap or something. The law after all was written to do something.

Well it should have. After all, that was gambling with people's money

Writing mortgages is gambling?

How about a reality check . What trump policy would not be a budget "disaster ".

Building/ staffing a 1200 mile wall?

Expanding military spending ?

Trade wars ?

Imprisoning all illegals?

Banning Muslims from the country ?

You exaggerate.

The way they did it, definitely.

You exaggerate.

The way they did it, definitely.

And Glass-Steagall wouldn't have prevented that, or the crisis.

How about a reality check . What trump policy would not be a budget "disaster ".

Building/ staffing a 1200 mile wall?

Trade wars ?

Actually Timmy, everything except the expanded military spending will either increase the country's income or decrease its expenditure

The wall will stop illegal drugs and foreign citizens from committing crimes in our country which will not only reduce prison and law enforcement costs but save a lot in civilian expenses such as rehab programs, uninsured motorists, medical fraud, identity theft, and welfare fraud.

Trade wars will increase the employment opportunities in the USA and increase the applicable tax base.

Deporting illegals will reduce the strain on our schools, government welfare programs, and increase employment opportunities for the young workers and the unemployed. It will also increase the average wage rate.

Banning Muslim immigration will reduce risks against civilians in our upcoming war against ISIS and an increasingly hostile Muslim population as seen in Europe.

Now that's a reality check for you. Good luck absorbing the truth that has been sitting right in front of you.

Building staffing a 1200 mile wall?

Trade wars ?

First, having OIISSM here costs the U.S. much more than a border fence would. Such as in undercut American wages, social services, imprisonment of the criminals, treating those addicted to the drugs they push, making up for the crimes caused by Americans who are addicted to the drugs they push or the unemployed who are unemployed because a desperate mexican will do the same job for a cheaper wage, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Next, Trump isn't in favor of getting us more deeply involved in Syria. That will save some money. Next, any foreign country that isn't interested in "FAIR" trade instead of "free" trade can suck it. No matter what! Next, Trump doesn't want to imprison illegals. He wants to deport them. Next, banning muslims from coming here is the least he should do. For those who came here legally, it is far from unknown for muslim fathers in this country to murder their daughters for "acting Western." I would prefer it if he rounded up ALL the muslims and sent them back to where they came from.

Also I see no reason why keeping muslims from coming here would be harmful to our budget. It would most likely SAVE money! Also, I will include a picture of a muslim invader (refugee) child that Europe was sucker enough to let into their countries. As a gesture of "thanks," you can see him making a beheading gesture to TV cameras.

sand negro immigrant child gives beheading gesture to TV cameras.jpg

Forum List

Back