Now that it's OFFICIAL that Hillary DID do something wrong...

It's been a rough day for the Hillary Derangement Syndrome sufferers, being their "Hillary will be indicted any day now!" fantasies have been destroyed forever.

All they have now is "Hillary has done something wrong", which comes across as pouty and desperate, given that Hillary and liberals have been saying it all along. What took the HDS crowd so long?

Are Liberals ACTUALLY going to continue to deny reality and claim she didn't?!

This report is HUGE. It flat out states, unequivocally that Hillary Clinton's cabal violated the rules which governed she and her staff. She can no longer make the denials she has been making for ten months. She broke the RULES and, as we all know, RULES are what are put in place to enact laws. So she broke laws too.

Next, the other show, the FBI CRIMINAL investigation.

It's been a rough day for the Hillary Derangement Syndrome sufferers, being their "Hillary will be indicted any day now!" fantasies have been destroyed forever.

All they have now is "Hillary has done something wrong", which comes across as pouty and desperate, given that Hillary and liberals have been saying it all along. What took the HDS crowd so long?

Mamooth! I have no idea if you are male, or female, so can I just call you Mammy for short-)

I agree, she will NOT be prosecuted. Who thinks the Obama DOJ would do it? Not me. But what has happened is---------------->the words used have turned the smoking gun into a raging fire. Her denials prove now she AGAIN, intentionally mislead. Does that mean she is going to lose? No, you far lefties are the best propagandists in any government since Josef Goebbels. Still, what it DOES prove is that we were correct, and you were wrong, because you believed her. That is a small victory when you consider she will probably be elected POTUS, but in the world of "boards and posts," it is a gotcha for people like you. You were deceived by your people in charge, and you fell for it like a ton of bricks. That is all you need know-)

All they have now? Your head is firmly ensconced in your rectal cavity.

All they have now? Your head is firmly ensconced in your rectal cavity.

Can't take the truth liberal. Someone can beat you over the head with the truth and you'll still deny.

This report is HUGE. It flat out states, unequivocally that Hillary Clinton's cabal violated the rules which governed she and her staff. She can no longer make the denials she has been making for ten months. She broke the RULES and, as we all know, RULES are what are put in place to enact laws. So she broke laws too.

Next, the other show, the FBI CRIMINAL investigation.

Well good for you. Lets add up the score.

Hillary 10,000 to 20,000 ---RWNJs 1.

After 25 years of trying, you finally found a minor infraction. Will it be another 25 years till you luck upon something else?

Well good for you. Lets add up the score.

Hillary 10,000 to 20,000 ---RWNJs 1.

After 25 years of trying, you finally found a minor infraction. Will it be another 25 years till you luck upon something else?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

>>> still waiting for alan colmes to admit he was wrong as is a complete jackass that needs to be taken away by the men in white coats.

Colmes doesn't care. He dumped all his self respect when he agreed to be the one lone punching bag on fox. I don't think the man has been allowed to complete a sentence since he has been there.

Why is alan comles even allowed on Fox? I mean, arent u supposed to be somewhat good looking to be a host/commentator? Colmes is so ugly that even flies wont land in his nose

Why is alan comles even allowed on Fox? I mean, arent u supposed to be somewhat good looking to be a host/commentator? Colmes is so ugly that even flies wont land in his nose

He's the one exception. Since he is only there to take abusive right wing crap, they don't want to have anyone their audience might sympathize with on any level. Same tactic used when the WWF chooses a bad guy for everybody to hate.

I'm interested in the decision with the FBI investigation....
But since that seems to be at least three to five years down the road..
This report from the State Department that says Hillary is a total fuck up
that will have to be enough for now.

>>> still waiting for alan colmes to admit he was wrong as is a complete jackass that needs to be taken away by the men in white coats.

Colmes doesn't care. He dumped all his self respect when he agreed to be the one lone punching bag on fox. I don't think the man has been allowed to complete a sentence since he has been there.

Hey a man needs to work a bit to pay the bills...

Violating company policy. Big fucking deal, she doesnt even work there anymore .

Are righties going to continue to deny reality that she didn't commit a crime .

If she is NOT indicted....it will be a bigger political scandal than Watergate. An obvious corrupt power play by a president to ignore a national security law violation and FBI recommendation....all just to ensure a party member becomes the next president.

I agree, she will NOT be prosecuted. Who thinks the Obama DOJ would do it?

So if Clinton is prosecuted, that proves she's guilty of a crime, and if she's not prosecuted, that also proves she's guilty of a crime.

And that's why everyone can clearly see what a cuckoobananas conspiracy theory you've got there. Like every good conspiracy theory, it's literally impossible to disprove, being how the believers simply define all evidence as further proof of the conspiracy theory.

Not me. But what has happened is---------------->the words used have turned the smoking gun into a raging fire. Her denials prove now she AGAIN, intentionally mislead. Does that mean she is going to lose? No, you far lefties are the best propagandists in any government since Josef Goebbels. Still, what it DOES prove is that we were correct,

Actually, it proves you've been completely and hilariously wrong, being that you've spent years screaming Clinton is absolutely positively going to jail.

and you were wrong, because you believed her.

Yes, when she admitted her mistake we believed her. Crazy, eh?

That is a small victory when you consider she will probably be elected POTUS, but in the world of "boards and posts," it is a gotcha for people like you. You were deceived by your people in charge, and you fell for it like a ton of bricks. That is all you need know-)

I guess you have to take your little victories where you can get them. She'll be president until 2020, but at least you'll have the satisfaction of ... something.

I agree, she will NOT be prosecuted. Who thinks the Obama DOJ would do it?

So if Clinton is prosecuted, that proves she's guilty of a crime, and if she's not prosecuted, that also proves she's guilty of a crime.

And that's why everyone can clearly see what a cuckoobananas conspiracy theory you've got there. Like every good conspiracy theory, it's literally impossible to disprove, being how the believers simply define all evidence as further proof of the conspiracy theory.

Not me. But what has happened is---------------->the words used have turned the smoking gun into a raging fire. Her denials prove now she AGAIN, intentionally mislead. Does that mean she is going to lose? No, you far lefties are the best propagandists in any government since Josef Goebbels. Still, what it DOES prove is that we were correct,

Actually, it proves you've been completely and hilariously wrong, being that you've spent years screaming Clinton is absolutely positively going to jail.

and you were wrong, because you believed her.

Yes, when she admitted her mistake we believed her. Crazy, eh?

That is a small victory when you consider she will probably be elected POTUS, but in the world of "boards and posts," it is a gotcha for people like you. You were deceived by your people in charge, and you fell for it like a ton of bricks. That is all you need know-)

I guess you have to take your little victories where you can get them. She'll be president until 2020, but at least you'll have the satisfaction of ... something.
No, under Obama NOT being prosecuted doesn't mean you're innocent. It means you're a DEMOCRAT. Eric Holder is a prime example.

I didn't read the rest of your post because the 1st part was such nonsense - wasn't worth it.

Forum List

Back