Now it is time for the important game. SF v GB!

Deal! Anybody else want in?

I got SF. Gramps KC. Loser has to change their profile picture to the winners team logo for a month.

Anybody else want in?!
i'm in.
San fransisco I assume?
Yep.
I'm prepared! Just changed my avatar to the Superbowl winner!
Here you go.

81c03eb003675e4500ffe63c50feb6f7.jpg

Now, you're prepared!

:biggrin:

Deal! Anybody else want in?

I got SF. Gramps KC. Loser has to change their profile picture to the winners team logo for a month.

Anybody else want in?!
i'm in.
San fransisco I assume?
Yep.
I'm prepared! Just changed my avatar to the Superbowl winner!
Here you go.

81c03eb003675e4500ffe63c50feb6f7.jpg

Now, you're prepared!

:biggrin:
Image saved.

San Fran is a boring ass team to watch. Only 6 passes lol They’d blown out by most good teams in the AFC. This super bowl is going to suck

Bout to turn the game off and rock out to some tunes. It's not even a competition
I hear ya, but I've been waiting for SF to get good since Kaepernick. It was refreshing to see a National Anthem without that prick kneeling.

I'm going to watch it to the end.

San Fran is a boring ass team to watch. Only 6 passes lol They’d blown out by most good teams in the AFC. This super bowl is going to suck
There is a bet running in Gramps KC/SF Superbowl thread. If you want in. You'd look good in SF Red.

Bout to turn the game off and rock out to some tunes. It's not even a competition
I hear ya, but I've been waiting for SF to get good since Kaepernick. It was refreshing to see a National Anthem without that prick kneeling.

Agreed, much needed change in management and now we have a team we can finally be proud of again!

If it was my home team I would too.

It really is a shame when people inject their politics into their jobs.
As much of an asshole as I am on here I have NEVER posted about politics on Facebook or to my customers.

Putting your business out there like that is just incredibly stupid.

Damn Rocko you got bad taste... nothing boring about this game unless your a GB fan

There is a bet running in Gramps KC/SF Superbowl thread. If you want in. You'd look good in SF Red.

I’m not going to bet, but if I would I’d have to take the Chiefs. Jimmy literally does nothing out there

Damn Rocko you got bad taste... nothing boring about this game unless your a GB fan

If I was a 49ers fan, I’d be feeling great, but I don’t think the impartial observers are all that impressed

If I was a 49ers fan, I’d be feeling great, but I don’t think the impartial observers are all that impressed
It's hard to judge the skill of a team when the opposition doesn't even show up

I'm not worried. I'm not worried. he said with a nervous laugh.

Forum List

Back