Now it is time for the important game. SF v GB!

Now, SF can't do their best impression of Atlanta playing NE. They need to keep the pressure on and keep the running game on point.

If SF meets KC, we could get a 120+ point game!
Not with the Niners defense. It will be a great game though. Best offense vs best defense. My moneys on the best defense winning the day!
Suckers bet
Not really. SF brings a complete Defense.
They have not experienced Mahomes Magic.
We lull the opposition into a sense of security in the first quarter. Then we score 7 billion points in the second quarter
That's okay. KC hasn't experienced SF either.

I maintain that the team that has the last possession of the game will win it with a field goal with 3 seconds left. So, 31-28. I think SF is the better team.
it really is a toss up. Niners offense is centered around their run game. KC handled Henry well today so we will see if they can do the same against the Niners. KC has the most dynamic offense in football with the best QB in the league. So can the Niners shut them down?. we will see... it’s gonna be a good one!!!

Not with the Niners defense. It will be a great game though. Best offense vs best defense. My moneys on the best defense winning the day!
Suckers bet
Not really. SF brings a complete Defense.
They have not experienced Mahomes Magic.
We lull the opposition into a sense of security in the first quarter. Then we score 7 billion points in the second quarter
That's okay. KC hasn't experienced SF either.

I maintain that the team that has the last possession of the game will win it with a field goal with 3 seconds left. So, 31-28. I think SF is the better team.
it really is a toss up. Niners offense is centered around their run game. KC handled Henry well today so we will see if they can do the same against the Niners. KC has the most dynamic offense in football with the best QB in the league. So can the Niners shit them down?. we will see... it’s gonna be a good one!!!
It will be a good one. SF has one of the best rushing front line on D and I think they'll keep Mahomes running for his life. Key is that the corners and LB need to be sure to take the pass away because Mahomes is deadly on the run.

Given that, the Titans didn't have the multiple running back threats, and with Kittle as the most complete TE, both catching and blocking, I think that the game will be close.

I won't actually call a winner with confidence. I think SF can beat them, but it is in no way a sure thing. Last possession will win the game I think.

Suckers bet
Bet?? How about loser has to change their profile picture to the logo of the winning team for a month?!
I'm down
Me too.

Well, congrats to KC for a well-played game and season.

They'll meet the winner of the more important game, the NFC Championship.

hehe

Go
51WD2ch0FfL._AC_SY400_ML2_.jpg
NFL is no different the Wrestling.
The game is already preordained.
Ah yes...Conspiracy Guy....:71:

Suckers bet
Bet?? How about loser has to change their profile picture to the logo of the winning team for a month?!
I'm down
Deal! Anybody else want in?

I got SF. Gramps KC. Loser has to change their profile picture to the winners team logo for a month.

Anybody else want in?!

Suckers bet
I'm down

I got SF. Gramps KC. Loser has to change their profile picture to the winners team logo for a month.

Anybody else want in?!
I'm hoping bode does. She has challenged me to MANY bets on USMB but gambling my membership on politics is stupid.

Suckers bet
I'm down

Anybody else want in?!
i'm in.

Suckers bet
I'm down

Anybody else want in?!
i'm in.
You’re taking Niners right?!

Suckers bet
I'm down

Anybody else want in?!
i'm in.
San fransisco I assume?

Suckers bet
I'm down

Anybody else want in?!
i'm in.
San fransisco I assume?
Yep.

I'm down

Anybody else want in?!
i'm in.
San fransisco I assume?
Yep.
I'm prepared! Just changed my avatar to the Superbowl winner!

Suckers bet
I'm down

Anybody else want in?!
i'm in.
You’re taking Niners right?!
I am.

Forum List

Back