Now I'm Good With The Budget Bill Language

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
It turns out the FAKE NEWS worms were lying about a couple things in the bill Trump just signed. First and most important, the fencing in the Rio Grande doesn't need border town "approval"...a sure veto because those towns have mostly democrat mayors. The language reads that Sam should contact and "seek" approval but doesn't mandate it. And the second red herring is that the number of ICE detention beds budgeted for is around 40,000 but ICE can divert other funds for as many beds as required. This is important because if there ain't a pillow for the invaders to lay their lice-infested heads on, they must be released. Oh, and there can be no "amnesty" in a budget bill that expires on 30 September. The drive-by media never stops trying to turn the President's base against him even if it appears they've faked Ann Coulter out of her plastic tits' holsters. :badgrin:

14jlpaf.jpg

DHS official: Border security bill does not contain ‘amnesty’ poison pills

Last edited:
I'm NOT good with the spending....Cheeto promised he wouldn't sign another one of these pork-laden shit heaps the last time around.

Looks like he took the liberty of bullshitting us again.

You were sold a bill of goods. You seem to like it too

I haven’t read the Bill yet...surely you fellas have since your pissing your pants....What specifically is in there that has you in a straight jacket?
I’ve asked this atleast a couple of times and not one whiny little bitch has given an explanation. Surely you know why you’re so ass-hurt....right?

• Banned
Look, we can all pretend we're holier than thou about "conservative principles" but the fact is we're fighting experienced and effective communists who WE allowed to retake the House....Trump did what he could but look what we did to him.

I'm NOT good with the spending....Cheeto promised he wouldn't sign another one of these pork-laden shit heaps the last time around.

Looks like he took the liberty of bullshitting us again.

You're bullshitting yourself....he had the choice of signing the bill or another shutdown which the GOP Senate would have blocked with a veto-proof vote (67). I already explained he got 55 miles of fencing free and clear with the budget money and another $6B which might take a year and that's the best deal he could get.

Hiding from the reality that the GOP & Trump sold us down the river yet again with this bill

Why not just remind the board you didn't vote for Trump, can't stand Trump, and stop hiding behind your own bullshit?

He got sandbagged by McTurtle and Shelby in the Senate...When did they become democrats?

The Turtle is a scoundrel but we've known that for 2 years....Turns out Shelby didn't get snookered afterall....the CNN version of what was in the deal has been destroyed by DHS who read every sentence in the thing.

Hiding from the reality that the GOP & Trump sold us down the river yet again with this bill

Why not just remind the board you didn't vote for Trump, can't stand Trump, and stop hiding behind your own bullshit?
I didn't vote for him either...Defend him when he's right, dump on him when he's wrong.....He got chumped again on this budget deal.

I'm still glad he beat hitlery...

It still makes me smile just to type the words...

Hilery LOST...

giphy.gif

Hitlery LOST...

giphy.gif

Hitlery LOST...

giphy.gif

Hitlery LOST...

giphy.gif

Hitlery LOST...

VibrantEagerGrison-size_restricted.gif

Hitlery LOST...

Excited-Dance-on-Gif-Pictures-2.gif

I didn't believe Trump actually wanted to win, until he did. I figured for sure he was there to destroy the republicrats and let the criminal hag slide into office, and even if he did somehow win, give the establishment globalists everything they wanted to a degree that traitor John McCain would look like a John Birch Society Spokesman. I didn't believe there would be a convoy of construction equipment deployed to the border, much less than actual barriers being re-built and new ones established. I didn't believe any of the meat puppet faggot's regressive and destructive policies would be undermined. I didn't believe the MMGW hoax would face opposition.

I was totally wrong, and to this day I don't give a shit what else he accomplishes so long as gun control isn't advanced any further.

The bump stock ban doesn't phase me either. I think the moonbat messiah wanted those fuckin things out there just so there would be carnage. No serious shooter bought one of those. In fact I expect Trump to sign some reprehensible gun control law, because he has openly spoken up in opposition to the public having AR's and shit. So far he hasn't advanced that but you can bet he will use it as a bargaining chip. That said if hitlery had been elected I would be expecting blue helmeted troops to be deployed for confiscation.

So no matter what happens from now on, I'm a Trump Zealot until more gun control happens. He beat hitlery, and has not only stopped regressive policy, he has rolled a lot of it back. No other republicrat would have had this much success, and the alternative would have been the final nail in the republic's coffin.

I didn't vote for him either...Defend him when he's right, dump on him when he's wrong.....He got chumped again on this budget deal.

So what was "Cheeto" supposed to do.....what would you have done given the hand he was dealt?

I didn't vote for Trump.
By and large I usually support him.
Why don't you grow a thought of your own and stop being a useful tool for "the party"

Demand better. Call out bullshit when you see it and PROVE yourself to be an independent thinker.

Or

Keep bending over

I didn't vote for Trump.
By and large I usually support him.
Why don't you grow a thought of your own and stop being a useful tool for "the party"

Demand better. Call out bullshit when you see it and PROVE yourself to be an independent thinker.

Or

Keep bending over

You're the only one who's been bent over, convict....keep your homo fantasies to yourself ya POS.

So what was "Cheeto" supposed to do.....what would you have done given the hand he was dealt?
VETO THE FUCKING BILL.

That was the right thing to do. So what if Congress overrode him. At least he could say he did the right thing. You know, LIKE HE PROMISED TO DO after the last funding bill disaster.

Instead he opted to be the bitch of the status quo

Forum List

Back