Now I'm Good With The Budget Bill Language

I didn't vote for Trump.
By and large I usually support him.
Why don't you grow a thought of your own and stop being a useful tool for "the party"

Demand better. Call out bullshit when you see it and PROVE yourself to be an independent thinker.

Or

Keep bending over

You're the only one who's been bent over, convict....keep your homo fantasies to yourself ya POS.
Look at you lol. I left you SPEECHLESS lol

You couldn't articulate a rebuttal so you went straight to the progressive playbook and made it personal.

How does it feel to get owned by a CONVICT?

[
VETO THE FUCKING BILL.

That was the right thing to do. So what if Congress overrode him. At least he could say he did the right thing. You know, LIKE HE PROMISED TO DO after the last funding bill disaster.

Instead he opted to be the bitch of the status quo

The question wasn't addressed to your sorry ass, boy....take a hike.

[
VETO THE FUCKING BILL.

That was the right thing to do. So what if Congress overrode him. At least he could say he did the right thing. You know, LIKE HE PROMISED TO DO after the last funding bill disaster.

Instead he opted to be the bitch of the status quo

The question wasn't addressed to your sorry ass, boy....take a hike.
Another SPEECHLESS response.

You simply can't function when presented with logic.

Too funny

You couldn't articulate a rebuttal so you went straight to the progressive playbook and made it personal.

I doubt you "own" the clothes you're wearing troll....you're a turd in the punch bowl and we all know it.

I doubt you "own" the clothes you're wearing troll....you're a turd in the punch bowl and we all know it.
Very progressive of you.

You're like a yoyo on a string at this point

I'm still glad he beat hitlery...

It still makes me smile just to type the words...

Hilery LOST...

giphy.gif

Hitlery LOST...

giphy.gif

Hitlery LOST...

giphy.gif

Hitlery LOST...

giphy.gif

Hitlery LOST...

VibrantEagerGrison-size_restricted.gif

Hitlery LOST...

Excited-Dance-on-Gif-Pictures-2.gif

I didn't believe Trump actually wanted to win, until he did. I figured for sure he was there to destroy the republicrats and let the criminal hag slide into office, and even if he did somehow win, give the establishment globalists everything they wanted to a degree that traitor John McCain would look like a John Birch Society Spokesman. I didn't believe there would be a convoy of construction equipment deployed to the border, much less than actual barriers being re-built and new ones established. I didn't believe any of the meat puppet faggot's regressive and destructive policies would be undermined. I didn't believe the MMGW hoax would face opposition.

I was totally wrong, and to this day I don't give a shit what else he accomplishes so long as gun control isn't advanced any further.

The bump stock ban doesn't phase me either. I think the moonbat messiah wanted those fuckin things out there just so there would be carnage. No serious shooter bought one of those. In fact I expect Trump to sign some reprehensible gun control law, because he has openly spoken up in opposition to the public having AR's and shit. So far he hasn't advanced that but you can bet he will use it as a bargaining chip. That said if hitlery had been elected I would be expecting blue helmeted troops to be deployed for confiscation.

So no matter what happens from now on, I'm a Trump Zealot until more gun control happens. He beat hitlery, and has not only stopped regressive policy, he has rolled a lot of it back. No other republicrat would have had this much success, and the alternative would have been the final nail in the republic's coffin.

I love watching the moonbats lose and cry in their beer as much as anyone else, but....

Schadenfreude doesn't cut the wasteful shit out of the budget....Schadenfreude doesn't reduce the deficit and debt.

I didn't vote for him either...Defend him when he's right, dump on him when he's wrong.....He got chumped again on this budget deal.

So what was "Cheeto" supposed to do.....what would you have done given the hand he was dealt?

He could have given 24 hours to come up with money for wall? Why wait till midnight shutdown every time these clowns pork out a budget. He had two years of lying ryan but they ran out the clock.

Could he have demanded seperate actions? Spending cuts? I dont know? I dont see much different on this one. 40X money goes to aid than wall.

There is some crap i heard about if you claim you may sponsor a minor illegal you cant be deported? Huh?

Last edited:
The troll won't sidetrack this thread.....There's no guarantee the Rats will big boy a judge into filing a stay against the EO emergency order. They swore they'd give him no money for fencing but they did and lost the "oh the humanity" high ground. The law is clearly on the President's side and the USSC will overrule any injunction so they may lick their wounds and crawl off....either way, they can't use the Wall as a campaign issue against Trump....he's building it.

I love watching the moonbats lose and cry in their beer as much as anyone else, but....

Schadenfreude doesn't cut the wasteful shit out of the budget....Schadenfreude doesn't reduce the deficit and debt.

I agree, and if the country ends up bankrupt the leftists still win.

I'm willing to give the guy more time to get that addressed, but I think it will require a crushing defeat of the DNC in 2020.

Most people don't give a shit as long as their prized pigs aren't put on a diet. That's a problem where he has to piss off pretty much everyone in the country so I'd have to say it's a second term agenda item.

I'm only addressing the border wall here....the rest of it is partly our blame too....we were lazy and let the Rats have the House back....never forget they never give up....24/7 like a dripping faucet...it's their profession, their hobby, their lives.

Most people don't give a shit as long as their prized pigs aren't put on a diet. That's a problem where he has to piss off pretty much everyone in the country so I'd have to say it's a second term agenda item.

I agree, and let's not forget the money the farmers got to tide them over until Trump whips China into line and they see a BOnanza in sales. Or the Pentagon getting $1.4T over 2 years....Trump fired Mattis because he wasn't hammering the defense contractors to get better contracts. The rest is entitlement spending built up from years of Rat rule....Barry stuck us with $10T....Trump gets his Wall built, an infrastructure deal done, and he'll revert to his purchasing agent ways....explain every dollar or he finds somebody else. And he'll put an end to pounding sand down a rat hole in useless ME wars. I admit I thought he got rolled until this morning...read my link....it was all the commie version of what he signed.

I'm NOT good with the spending....Cheeto promised he wouldn't sign another one of these pork-laden shit heaps the last time around.

Looks like he took the liberty of bullshitting us again.

He's never told the truth about anything in his entire life. Why would he start now?

I'm NOT good with the spending....Cheeto promised he wouldn't sign another one of these pork-laden shit heaps the last time around.

Looks like he took the liberty of bullshitting us again.

He's never told the truth about anything in his entire life. Why would he start now?
We're having a sort of intramural debate here...Feel free to fuck off.

I'm only addressing the border wall here....the rest of it is partly our blame too....we were lazy and let the Rats have the House back....never forget they never give up....24/7 like a dripping faucet...it's their profession, their hobby, their lives.
I can live with that....Truce. :)

Many of the republicrats we lost in 2018 were weak. Many RINOs simply retired because they knew they weren't much better than democrooks. I'm thinking that the GOP can use the actions of the DNC as an issue to get REPUBLICANS who openly oppose treasonous vacuous pieces of shit elected in numbers like we had in 2010.

We shall see though. Maybe it all goes to hell and Fauxcohontas/Occasional Cortex win.

Stock up on toilet paper and ammo if that's the case.

Many of the republicrats we lost in 2018 were weak. Many RINOs simply retired because they knew they weren't much better than democrooks. I'm thinking that the GOP can use the actions of the DNC as an issue to get REPUBLICANS who openly oppose treasonous vacuous pieces of shit elected in numbers like we had in 2010.

We shall see though. Maybe it all goes to hell and Fauxcohontas/Occasional Cortex win.

Stock up on toilet paper and ammo if that's the case.

I stocked up two years ago fearing the worst and now I'm selling some of it off because I'm broke! :eusa_doh: Not really but my hobbies suffered from my own defense spending. I feel confident that the Rats have dropped their disguises and the country is seeing what they are and have been all along....Trump's greatest achievement will be the destruction of the FAKE NEWS merchants and the commiecrats...that party will become minority center-left to survive.

It turns out the FAKE NEWS worms were lying about a couple things in the bill Trump just signed. First and most important, the fencing in the Rio Grande doesn't need border town "approval"...a sure veto because those towns have mostly democrat mayors. The language reads that Sam should contact and "seek" approval but doesn't mandate it. And the second red herring is that the number of ICE detention beds budgeted for is around 40,000 but ICE can divert other funds for as many beds as required. This is important because if there ain't a pillow for the invaders to lay their lice-infested heads on, they must be released. Oh, and there can be no "amnesty" in a budget bill that expires on 30 September. The drive-by media never stops trying to turn the President's base against him even if it appears they've faked Ann Coulter out of her plastic tits' holsters. :badgrin:

14jlpaf.jpg

DHS official: Border security bill does not contain ‘amnesty’ poison pills

I'm loving how Ann Coulter has gone from Trumpbots favourite right wing anti-feminist warrior, to literally being demonized by the right for pointing out the obvious: Trump blew it, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory at every turn. Trump got played by people who are a whole lot smarter than him, and in the end was forced to accept less than nothing. He's an idiot.

I'm loving how Ann Coulter has gone from Trumpbots favourite right wing anti-feminist warrior, to literally being demonized by the right for pointing out the obvious: Trump blew it, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory at every turn. Trump got played by people who are a whole lot smarter than him, and in the end was forced to accept less than nothing. He's an idiot.

Keep believing that fairy tale....please! :lol:

Forum List

Back