Now Clinton has a blood clot

Hilary Clinton already missed her scheduled testimony - that was supposed to have happened 2 weeks ago. Her testimony has NOT been re-scheduled yet.

How would going to the hospital now "help" her?

She was rescheduled to testify on Jan. 10th.

So, are you guys claiming that her going into the hospital for 48 hours now is part of a secret plan to get out of testifying in 2 weeks?

The partisan right remains desperate to contrive a controversy where none exists.

They harbor some inane and pathetic fantasy that Benghazi might be used as a basis for impeachment and a trial in the Senate – in essence, they continue to work against the will of the voters who have twice elected Obama to the presidency.

They care nothing about the truth, the facts, or those who died.

She was rescheduled to testify on Jan. 10th.

So, are you guys claiming that her going into the hospital for 48 hours now is part of a secret plan to get out of testifying in 2 weeks?

The partisan right remains desperate to contrive a controversy where none exists.

They harbor some inane and pathetic fantasy that Benghazi might be used as a basis for impeachment and a trial in the Senate – in essence, they continue to work against the will of the voters who have twice elected Obama to the presidency.

You really need to do some soul searching,

Not sure he has the prerequisite.

Not sure he has the prerequisite.

Did someone say the most transparent administration? Where?

Do you know that anti coagulants are also used as rat poison? Fun fact.

how lovely... both the same ...:eusa_clap: lies lies ies lies

Pinocchiosyndromeflt5.jpg

I asked you

What would a Judge do if this happen in his court?

First off, it's not a court of law and she has not been charged with any crime.

Second, I seriously doubt a judge would go force a person to go against medical advice.

She has been summons to testify at a congressional hearing. She can be held in contempt 3 alleged things have happened to her I don't think normal John Q. Public would be allowed this.

I do not believe she has been issue a subpoena. If you have other information please post with a link. Thanks.

I don't buy it. The article says they will keep her in hospital for 48 hrs. No one with a clot only stays in the hospital for that short of time. It takes at least 6 months for a clot to be re-absorbed into the body. She would be there at least 2 weeks. And on anti coagulants forever.

Um no, my mom had a heart attack and was sent up three days later with a prescription for warfarin. A lady who I work with was in the hospital for two days with a blood clot in her leg.
Plus there is the whole fact Clinton can afford in hold nursing.

I don't buy it. The article says they will keep her in hospital for 48 hrs. No one with a clot only stays in the hospital for that short of time. It takes at least 6 months for a clot to be re-absorbed into the body. She would be there at least 2 weeks. And on anti coagulants forever.

Um no, my mom had a heart attack and was sent up three days later with a prescription for warfarin. A lady who I work with was in the hospital for two days with a blood clot in her leg.
Plus there is the whole fact Clinton can afford in hold nursing.

but your mom didn't have to testified in the Benghazi Cover-up

First off, it's not a court of law and she has not been charged with any crime.

Second, I seriously doubt a judge would go force a person to go against medical advice.

She has been summons to testify at a congressional hearing. She can be held in contempt 3 alleged things have happened to her I don't think normal John Q. Public would be allowed this.

I do not believe she has been issue a subpoena. If you have other information please post with a link. Thanks.

OK I guess she hasn't.

And all this happen right when she was supposed to testify about Benghazi.

Hillary Clinton hospitalized after doctors discover blood clot - CNN.com

You just don't give up do you?

I had my doubts at first but christ man she is almost an old woman. She's led a stressful life so this medical shit is no surprise.

Pray for the woman, god forbid she runs for potus, then you can vote against her AS I WOULD. But step the fuck off. She is clearly ill.

I'm not easily accessible to bull shit. You think she's ill fine I think it's a little to convenient
1. She fell down I buy that
2. She get's a stomach virus things start to smell
3. Now this.

I'm no Hillary fan. I believe she is seriously ill. I pray for a full and speedy recovery for her.

I'm no Hillary fan. I believe she is seriously ill. I pray for a full and speedy recovery for her.

Do you really think she is ill? she is having fun in a Dominican Republic resort as we speak...after all....

Or that she is trying not to testify?

like all of those related to the Benghazi fiasco? they come up with the most extraordinary things!!! why should we not have doubts about her....?

Do you really think she is ill? she is having fun in a Dominican Republic resort as we speak...after all....

Or that she is trying not to testify?

like all of those related to the Benghazi fiasco? they come up with the most extraordinary things!!! why should we not have doubts about her....?

After all we have had four years of the most transparent administration ever :clap2:
What's not too doubt?

Forum List

Back