Not such a Merry Christmas

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
For the Velazquez family in New Mexico. In the midst of their divorce,Papa took his God given guns and shot Mama and their two children before blowing his own head off.

In any other first-world nation,this family would be looking forward to a better 2020. Not so in the gun crazy US.

Rio Rancho police investigate Christmas shooting as murder-suicide

Rio_Rancho_Police_investigate_Christmas_shooting_as_murdersuicide-syndImport-061525.jpg

Good thing no one in the UK has ever committed suicide.
Lots of suicide over here. However, lack of access to guns means that it is a lot lower than in gun crazy US. Thank God we live in a civilized country.

Lithuania is #1 in lack of guns in Europe tied with Romania.
But Lithuania
is in Europe #1 for suicide, and #2 for murder.

Papa took his God given guns
God given guns?? ... :cuckoo:

Yeah, WTF? God didn't give me any of mine, I had to pay for them out of my own pocket.

And you'd think that since we have a Second Amendment, my government would supply me with all the guns, ammunition, tanks, and artillery pieces I wanted, but they don't seem to be receptive to that idea.

Bastards.

"God given guns"? Maybe that's how Mexican drug cartels viewed Obama's insanity of Operation Fast/Furious when they found over 3,000 illegal weapons wrapped in bows on their front doors.

For the Velazquez family in New Mexico. In the midst of their divorce,Papa took his God given guns and shot Mama and their two children before blowing his own head off.

In any other first-world nation,this family would be looking forward to a better 2020. Not so in the gun crazy US.

Rio_Rancho_Police_investigate_Christmas_shooting_as_murdersuicide-syndImport-061525.jpg

If other first world nations did their fair share, we wouldn't be straddled with so many veterans with PTSD either, but life is what it is.

Britain used to be populated by real men with grit who fought and won two brutal world wars.

Sadly, the island has now been taken over by leftist liberal loons like Tommy Turd and his fellow mental case commie traitors. ... :cuckoo:

It's the Velazquez family. Immediately replaced by the Garcia family or the Ortiz family or on and on.

You tell it, Tommy! The GUNS made him do it! There would be no bad divorces if not for guns!

In any other first-world nation, the husband, deprived of guns, would have still gotten one on the black market, used a knife, or just run them down with the family car.

In your country, they would have been too busy running from crime gangs, crazy muslims, or your autocratic dictatorial government who throws people in prison just for speaking common sense to worry about divorce.

You know Tom, there is a cure for GUN ENVY. I hear they make all kinds of tools now for helping folks like you stretch or pump up their teeny weeny penises so that little dicks can become bigger ones so they don't so much resent Americans with their Colt .44 Magnums!

Forum List

Back