Not only won't Obasma do anything, he is trying to stop others as well

I've yet to hear a rational explanation (imo) of why we have commercial flights. However, if we put every HC worker who went over there in quarantine for 21 days, despite the unliklihood they will come down with it, we probably won't have as many HC workers going over there. And, really, what are you gonna do? Put every HC worker who treats someone here with Ebola in 21 day quarantine too? I think we need standards on how these folks monitor themselves.

So these HC workers go over to Africa to specifically HELP those people, BUT when they come back home, it's FUCK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE because I'm now inconvenienced for 21 days so that in case I DO come down with Obola within that time frame, as the N.Y. doctor did, that ran around to pizza joints, bowling and riding the subway, BEFORE he recognized symptoms, I can prevent a spread of this disease. Doesn't anybody else believe this is more than a little SELFISH, self serving, and hypocritical?

There's no reason to quarantine anyone unless they pose a threat. And, there's no threat till an exposed person actually manifests the illness with a fever or other symptom. You have a better chance of falling in the tub.

The guys in NJ/NY should not be chastised too severely.

There is a way to balance the need for quarantine sensibly with civil rights.

There's no reason to quarantine anyone unless they pose a threat. And, there's no threat till an exposed person actually manifests the illness with a fever or other symptom. You have a better chance of falling in the tub.

I prefer that if they come down with the symptoms that they are in their home and not at the bowling alley or on the subway.

So why wait until they're contagious? Quarantine first, then if they come down with it, they won't infect others. Your solution is tantamount to closing the barn door after the horse gets out.

Forum List

Back