Not only won't Obasma do anything, he is trying to stop others as well

Tell us what the US is not doing.

The NY and NJ way was to put a person in a windowless room with locks, confiscate purse and phone, then start asking questions without informing the person what was going on when asked.

And then continue this way for several hours.

Tell us what the US is not doing.

The NY and NJ way was to put a person in a windowless room with locks, confiscate purse and phone, then start asking questions without informing the person what was going on when asked.

And then continue this way for several hours.
Either your comment is hyperbole or you are stupid.

My comment is what the transport authority did to a hospital worker over the weekend. Christie, my hero, is defending the action.

The liberals would rather see Ebola wipe out half our population than speak out against Obama's insane policies regarding this plague.

It's a smart move..........I agree with it.............it seems this upsets Obama when States make moves to protect their people by enacting policies that Obama doesn't have the guts to enact................

Making sure they don't have Ebola before going out into the public is common sense. Hell some doctors and nurses who worked in West Africa have been doing it to themselves without any orders to do so.

What I find amusing, regarding who is ordering quarantines and Obama being upset is it is IL, NY, AND NJ.

Quomo and Christie want to keep the 21 day quarantine.

If Cuomo or Christie cave to Obama they are Collaborators and should NEVER be trusted in Life and Death situations again. Ever.

You all beginning to see why there is a growing Secession movement?

My comment is what the transport authority did to a hospital worker over the weekend. Christie, my hero, is defending the action.

I read the article and agree the Nurse has been treated rather poorly. Blame the ones that did that, not the policy 4 states have now declared on quarantining returning healthcare workers.

"Obasma"

So is that supposed to be some cutesy take off on Osama bin Laden?

cuz, see, I know the OP would have no way of knowing this but President Obama oversaw the operation that killed Osama bin Laden.

And, yes, that would be the same bin Laden that the Republican president didn't have time to even bother looking for.

As for Ebola, President Obama has handled it exactly correctly.

The Walkiong Dead in on tonight. Sit down, shut up and fantasize about how we're all gonna be be zombies.

"Obasma"

cuz, see, I know the OP would have no way of knowing this but President Obama oversaw the operation that killed Osama bin Laden.

And, yes, that would be the same bin Laden that the Republican president didn't have time to even bother looking for.

The Walkiong Dead in on tonight. Sit down, shut up and fantasize about how we're all gonna be be zombies.
It was a typo Numbnuts. I notice you did not address the fact that Obama refuses to initiate procedures and opposes the fact that States have.

I read the article and agree the Nurse has been treated rather poorly. Blame the ones that did that, not the policy 4 states have now declared on quarantining returning healthcare workers.

I agree with you.

But I don't want the fascists treating Americans as she was treated.

We can quarantine sensibly and sensitively.

Last edited:
"Obasma"

It was a typo Numbnuts. I notice you did not address the fact that Obama refuses to initiate procedures and opposes the fact that States have.

You limbaugh/faux fans don't spell very well and you're always using some new and really dumb spelling of something or other. Idiots.

And, you don't read any better than you type.

If you did, you would have noticed the last line of my post.

I am sitting here on my deck having a nice cigar and a martini in sunny Florida. Is Ebola coming to get me?

The RW idiots would have you think so cuz, good little sheeples that they are, they think and do what faux tells them to think and do.

So it's a good idea for a doctor to leave a hot zone where Ebola is all over the place
come to the states and go around like everything is fine.Making contact with people
until...wait for it...

He starts to feel a bit sick and he still hangs around until it dawns on him....
Hey maybe there's something going on and then he finally heads to the hospital
where and here's the shocking part...

He has Ebola...

Wouldn't it have made sense for this guy to have been out of circulation for at least 21 days..

Forum List

Back