Not One Issue On Which The Right Has Been Wrong

Just to begin at the beginning.... Slavery?

/thread

Too late, loser......

Everyone knows you've been this whiny since the Republicans pried your slaves away from you....

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

Now get lost.

C_Chamber_Pot provided "funny" emoticon, but couldn't find a single thing to dispute in the post.

Usual for a Leftist dolt.

Maybe that's because the BULLSHIT post you plopped above is the same lameass BULLSHIT post you've been posting here for literally fucking YEARS and has already been debunked over and over and over and over and over and over and over, and not just by me. It goes in one of your head canals and out the other, for there is zippo between those canals.

In other words you and your Peewee Herman-type BULLSHIT are just not worth the time.

I've always found, and you prove, that the truth forces your sort to devolve into fits of vulgarity.

You could not "find" your own nose using both hands and a road map.

I've already put you in your place.

Why are you back?

/thread

Too late, loser......

Everyone knows you've been this whiny since the Republicans pried your slaves away from you....

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

Now get lost.

C_Chamber_Pot provided "funny" emoticon, but couldn't find a single thing to dispute in the post.

Maybe that's because the BULLSHIT post you plopped above is the same lameass BULLSHIT post you've been posting here for literally fucking YEARS and has already been debunked over and over and over and over and over and over and over, and not just by me. It goes in one of your head canals and out the other, for there is zippo between those canals.

In other words you and your Peewee Herman-type BULLSHIT are just not worth the time.

I've always found, and you prove, that the truth forces your sort to devolve into fits of vulgarity.

It's right there on her face dude, where it always is. No one needs a roadmap to find there nose! You however could probably use the help of a proctologist to find yours.

Ever wonder why you live permanently on my Ig list?

No, I didn't think you did.
Why would I care who you censor?

/thread

Too late, loser......

Now get lost.

Why are you back?

Because you sat here whining about how you just put THE SAME BULLSHIT POST you've run 572,891 times in the past and didn't get YET ANOTHER smackdown about it.

Nobody cares about your pathetic self-delusions. Go get a life.

This is why your party is turning into a shithole, you don't care if this is credible or not, you instead say LOOK OVER THERE!

Pathetetic!

I'm a registered Republican.

But I won't be anymore once this election is over.

It has been taken over by the batshit crazy loons like yourself.

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 9.10.32 PM.png

This is why your party is turning into a shithole, you don't care if this is credible or not, you instead say LOOK OVER THERE!

Pathetetic!

I'm a registered Republican.

But I won't be anymore once this election is over.

It has been taken over by the batshit crazy loons like yourself.

View attachment 427976

He he, you have no idea who I am, I have on occasions stated here in the forum that I am a free thinking independent, never been a Republican member, was a nominal democrat for many years.

I have just 10 minutes ago stated that SCOTUS has made a decision, it is time to drop the lawsuits and accept Biden as the President elect.

Let's see....

Bill Clinton is a rapist

Obama is an empty suit

Low economic growth is the new normal

Income inequality matters

Global warming......"Turns Out To Be Hysterics

1. It is 30 years this past week that James Hansen, then well into the first of more than three decades as head of the NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)-Goddard Institute for Space Studies, testified to a Senate committee that the then-current heat wave in Washington was caused by the relationship between “the greenhouse effect and observed warming.

2. Hansen was embraced by the environmental movement, from authentic scientists like David Suzuki to well-meaning faddists like the Prince of Wales, to cynical interlopers from the defeated international left grasping at anything to debunk and confound capitalism, like Naomi Klein, to complete charlatans like former vice-president Al Gore.

3. ...occurred: unchanged world temperatures since 2000, apart from 2015-2016; then the temperature rose slightly after a heavy El Nino, and then receded again although world carbon emissions have increased moderately.

4. Parallel predictions were made by the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, which forecast temperature increases twice as great as occurred in the period up to 2000, with accelerating increases in the years since, when the temperature has been flat (with the exception of the one year mentioned).

5. Mr. Hansen also predicted exceptional warming in the Southeast and Midwest of the United States, which has not occurred either.

6. As his predictions were battered and defied by the facts, Mr. Hansen reinforced his expressions of ecological gloom and in 2007 predicted that all Greenland’s ice would melt and that ocean levels would rise by seven metres within 100 years.

7. Undaunted, Professor Hansen pressed on like the Ancient Mariner, or Captain Bligh. Hurricanes and tornadoes, at least in the United States, would become stronger, a prediction repeated by the American left’s favourite weatherman, Senator Bernie Sanders. None of it has occurred,...

8. ...Hansen’s predictions have all bombed and he has not recanted. His polyglot and multi-motivated echo chamber, including Dr. Michael Mann and his infamous “hockey stick” of sharply rising temperatures, have had their noses rubbed in the fiction of increasing world temperatures throughout this new millennium.

9. ...there is no justification whatever for the self-punitive nonsense of the Paris climate accord, where the administration of President Obama committed to garrote American industry with costs of tens of billions of dollars to reduce carbon emissions,....

10. The lessons of all this are clear, but most of our political and academic leaders are so far over-invested in defending against something that is not happening, they continue to call for the sacrifice of others,..."
Warming Air Turns Out To Be Hysterics

In short.....Leftism is the brand of the very....very.........stoooooooopid!

Time to reprise this thread:

And it's proven yet again! The Right is never wrong.

Dossier????

Trump a Russian asset?????

Bogus.;

And one of those ironies of history.......turns out the loudest proponents of the slander are actually.....;

......wait for it.....

.........Communist (Chinese) assets!!!!!!!

1. "Details Surface About Sen. Feinstein And The Chinese Spy Who Worked For Her
SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) – New details emerged Wednesday about how a Chinese spy managed to stay by Senator Dianne Feinstein’s side for nearly 20 years. "
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com

Details Surface About Dianne Feinstein And The Chinese Spy Who Worked For Her
New details emerged Wednesday about how a mole for the government of communist China managed to stay by Senator Dianne Feinstein's side for nearly 20 years.

2. "Swalwell refuses to explain relationship with suspected Chinese spy accused of affairs with mayors
Bombshell report linked California Democrat with suspected spy"

www.foxnews.com

Swalwell refuses to explain relationship with suspected Chinese spy accused of affairs with mayors
Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., is keeping quiet about his past relationship with a woman suspected of acting as a Chinese spy.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

3. Joe Biden part of $billion bribe by Communist China.

1607559020323.png

nypost.com

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show. One…
nypost.com
nypost.com

Three Democrat government officials, all smoothly co-opted due to stupidity, sex, and money........the classic recruitments of turn-coat traitors.

The democrats have been in bed with the Chinese since the 1990s when the clintons began selling them our advanced technology...

/thread

Too late, loser......

Now get lost.

Why are you back?

Because you sat here whining about how you just put THE SAME BULLSHIT POST you've run 572,891 times in the past and didn't get YET ANOTHER smackdown about it.

Re-post sans juvenile vulgarity.... unless you fear the response you'll get.

/thread

Too late, loser......

Now get lost.

Why are you back?

Re-post sans juvenile vulgarity.... unless you fear the response you'll get.

You know what -- fuck you and your pretentious "oh my virgin ears" song and dance, and fuck the horseshit it rode in on.

Back to Iggyland go you. Down there you can go :lalala: all you want.

In closing, bite me. :fu:

Forum List

Back