Not Many Black Folks Too Upset Lately

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I've been noticing that their is not any black folks out in the streets or at town hall meeting's complaining about President Trump.

I think they are really happy about what Trump is doing with the Hispanics

I've been noticing that their is not any black folks out in the streets or at town hall meeting's complaining about President Trump.

I think they are really happy about what Trump is doing with the Hispanics

Oh there are a few threads a day here blathering on about terrorist black folk, BLM "racists" and the like.

I was just thinking that myself, how quiet it's been from that quarter since Trump was elected. Tigerred predicted the folks would lay low. Maybe she knew what she was talking about. Or maybe it's because there haven't been any police shooting black men lately.
I thought it was pretty hilarious, though, that our President went to the Black History Museum in D.C. a day or two ago and made a heartfelt speech ... about eradicating prejudice against Jews.

• Banned
All that BLM crap is dying down as Trump starts to kick the beaners ass's

Well given that the usual rioting season is summer it will take a while to figure out how solid this trend is but it is good news.

Illegals, much like raising the minimum wage, hurts low skilled workers the most. JS

The militant negroes do not feel the same degree of empowerment now that Barry and his gorilla have vacated the White House.

Trump has already done more for the black community then Obama ever did

See-The-Blacks-Love-Me-Donald-Trump-Memes.jpg

Blacks are starting to realize democrats have only been using them for votes.

Forum List

Back