Wonder why black women feel that dating outside their race will lead to success?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
They first have to understand that if you are fat and unattractive, no man of any race will want you. plus white guys get divorced all the the damm time.

So many dumb black bitches have this "I got to date outside my race" mentality when they have dating issues.

I personally never been attracted to white women because they are too goofy. so I will just keep trying lol

Lets see the options a black women has......

Date a black guy, who is a gang banger, high school drop out, with no job, been in prison, 8 kids with 5 baby mama's, and sells crack for a living.

or

Date a white guy who has a college education, steady job, owns his own home, money in the bank, and drives a new car.

Yep.....a difficult choice. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
Lets see the options a black women has......

Date a black guy, who is a gang banger, high school drop out, with no job, been in prison, 8 kids with 5 baby mama's, and sells crack for a living.

or

Date a white guy who has a college education, steady job, owns his own home, money in the bank, and drives a new car.

Yep.....a difficult choice. ...... :cool:

Me not know all black men don't have college degree

It happens when they quit living for the moment, and decide they actually want a future.

They go white when they tire of feral.

And then want to want to commit suicide when they found out white guys are no better

I be back I have to take a shit

They first have to understand that if you are fat and unattractive, no man of any race will want you. plus white guys get divorced all the the damm time.

So many dumb black bitches have this "I got to date outside my race" mentality when they have dating issues.

I personally never been attracted to white women because they are too goofy. so I will just keep trying lol

you still pretending you're black?

even if you were, they're just lying because you clearly hate women

It happens when they quit living for the moment, and decide they actually want a future.

All white men are not perfect, why the fuck do white women get divorces all the time????

you still pretending you're black?

even if you were, they're just lying because you clearly hate women

Why am I not black?

Black women like to date white guys because of our dancing skills

Black women like to date white guys because of our dancing skills

And nasty fetishes

The real question is"where do they find white men willing to date them". That's the rarest form of mudsharking there is.

The real question is"where do they find white men willing to date them". That's the rarest form of mudsharking there is.

Ugly black women have to understand they don't qualify for love

JUST SEX

No. I never wondered that.

Get a job.
Take regular showers.
Be polite.
Get laid.

C5XJ6ZpUEAEAfOz.jpg

Forum List

Back