'Not enough' troops, equipment in Puerto Rico, says general in charge of relief

they knew these two storms were coming, where was their readiness level? Oh yeah, we're witnessing it. Not much if anything.

Apparently, Puerto Rico is run by US Democratic Party puppets. Hence, the Bankruptcy and obviously not being prepared for storms. The Mayor who publicly called Trump a 'Racist', is a loyal Hillary Clinton lackey.

It all makes perfect sense when you think about it. Just think Detroit and Chicago. That's what Democrats do to once great places. They've infected Puerto Rico now. Personally, i'm now writing Puerto Rico off. My answer to their 'Statehood' demand?... HELLS NOOOO!!
You blaming democrats for Puerto Rico would be like me blaming Republicans for Las Vegas

Bullshite! It's obvious the US Democratic Party is running the show down there. The Mayor who publicly called Trump a 'Racist', is a despicable Hillary Clinton lackey.
his history shows he and his daddy were racists ,,,,,,he still is

You're a miserable lying little twat. Movin on...
And keep moving Can't stand nitwits who won't see the truth

Florida went for Trump, why did he send Irma to Florida?

He sent Irma and Marie to PR because he is racist, we all know that...but why did Trump send Irma to Florida and Harvey to Texas?

Maybe he can control the weather, but his accuracy is bad.

Florida went for Trump, why did he send Irma to Florida?

He sent Irma and Marie to PR because he is racist, we all know that...but why did Trump send Irma to Florida and Harvey to Texas?

Maybe he can control the weather, but his accuracy is bad.
he'd be better off controlling his mouth and tweets

Forum List

Back