Trump's budget makes America poorer

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Using the playbook of the struggling state of Kansas, Donald Trump's budget, complete with large tax cuts for corporations, leaves a shortfall of many billions of dollars, in the hope America will somehow "grow it's way out of a budget shortfall" It didn't work in Kansas, and it won't work on a national scale either.

It's amazing to me that, rather than simply doing the math, Republicans blindly follow this deeply flawed budget model year after year....

Before Trump finishes his tax plan, he might want to go to Kansas

Harvey, Trump tax plan to put new strain on budget deficit

"Deeply flawed budget model year after year"? I don't think you understand what is in the tax bill. There are unprecedented changes in it that will directly benefit the middle class and small businesses as well as bring big business money back to the U.S.

Using the playbook of the struggling state of Kansas, Donald Trump's budget, complete with large tax cuts for corporations, leaves a shortfall of many billions of dollars, in the hope America will somehow "grow it's way out of a budget shortfall" It didn't work in Kansas, and it won't work on a national scale either.

It's amazing to me that, rather than simply doing the math, Republicans blindly follow this deeply flawed budget model year after year....

Before Trump finishes his tax plan, he might want to go to Kansas

Harvey, Trump tax plan to put new strain on budget deficit
It may make the federal government poorer, but it doesn't make America poorer.

Forum List

Back