'Not enough' troops, equipment in Puerto Rico, says general in charge of relief

Expectations have to fit the preparedness. Now how many troops did the governor and mayor request to ride out the storm and put in harm's way? Wasn't there once troops on the island? where did they go?

This is the rub...and why these assholes lie.

It is their responsibility to request help through the appropriate channels. There is a process they are well aware of,but they like to point the finger when they fuck up.

It's what Ray Nagin did after Katrina...now he is in prison for corruption...oh, those rascally Democrats and their corruption.

So condemn your own President, but defend the piece of shit who publicly called him a 'Racist.' Yeah, you must be a Democrat. Because that's just crazy. The accusation was despicable and absolutely unacceptable. Trump should bitch slap the little twat if he ever runs into him. I know i would.
It doesn't really matter what you think about Puerto Rican rights to criticize the President, call him names, call him a racist or whatever. That bridge was crossed a hundred years ago. The point of no return was reached and the question settled. A hundred years ago Puerto Ricans were declared citizens at the same time conscription into military service was declared the law and 20,000 Puerto Ricans were drafted and sent to WW I. That tradition of service by Puerto Ricans in the military at times of war and peace continued into WW II, Korea, Vietnam and to this day. They have served and have earned their rights.
And how insulting can trump be to say they are just sitting back waiting for others to help?? He and Pence are pigs

Turns out, that Mayor is a Hillary Clinton lackey. So i'm not surprised at all about the hateful behavior coming from her. Trump was Spot On. She's got the 'Democrat 'Entitlement Asshole' disease. The Citizens of her community should hold her accountable for her staggering incompetence.
they knew these two storms were coming, where was their readiness level? Oh yeah, we're witnessing it. Not much if anything.

Apparently, Puerto Rico is run by US Democratic Party puppets. Hence, the Bankruptcy and obviously not being prepared for storms. The Mayor who publicly called Trump a 'Racist', is a loyal Hillary Clinton lackey.

It all makes perfect sense when you think about it. Just think Detroit and Chicago. That's what Democrats do to once great places. They've infected Puerto Rico now. Personally, i'm now writing Puerto Rico off. My answer to their 'Statehood' demand?... HELLS NOOOO!!
You blaming democrats for Puerto Rico would be like me blaming Republicans for Las Vegas

It doesn't really matter what you think about Puerto Rican rights to criticize the President, call him names, call him a racist or whatever. That bridge was crossed a hundred years ago. The point of no return was reached and the question settled. A hundred years ago Puerto Ricans were declared citizens at the same time conscription into military service was declared the law and 20,000 Puerto Ricans were drafted and sent to WW I. That tradition of service by Puerto Ricans in the military at times of war and peace continued into WW II, Korea, Vietnam and to this day. They have served and have earned their rights.
And how insulting can trump be to say they are just sitting back waiting for others to help?? He and Pence are pigs

Turns out, that Mayor is a Hillary Clinton lackey. So i'm not surprised at all about the hateful behavior coming from her. Trump was Spot On. She's got the 'Democrat 'Entitlement Asshole' disease. The Citizens of her community should hold her accountable for her staggering incompetence.
they knew these two storms were coming, where was their readiness level? Oh yeah, we're witnessing it. Not much if anything.

Apparently, Puerto Rico is run by US Democratic Party puppets. Hence, the Bankruptcy and obviously not being prepared for storms. The Mayor who publicly called Trump a 'Racist', is a loyal Hillary Clinton lackey.

It all makes perfect sense when you think about it. Just think Detroit and Chicago. That's what Democrats do to once great places. They've infected Puerto Rico now. Personally, i'm now writing Puerto Rico off. My answer to their 'Statehood' demand?... HELLS NOOOO!!
You blaming democrats for Puerto Rico would be like me blaming Republicans for Las Vegas

Give it time, by tomorrow you'll be claiming LV was Trumps fault.

so you're saying that the puerto rico local government had back up generators ready, water ready, full national guard ready to deploy for the aftermath

You think so little of me there's enough bs spread here Don't need to add to it

so you're saying that the puerto rico local government had back up generators ready, water ready, full national guard ready to deploy for the aftermath
were they fully prepared?? No not for the devastation that visited them

who's fault is that? The national weather service had it targeted hitting as a cat 5. shame on them. that is not on trump sorry.

I like honest. if you all could be honest, the temperature in here would be sooooo much better. but alas, blaming a president for failure on the local government is beyond turrible.

who's fault is that? The national weather service had it targeted hitting as a cat 5. shame on them. that is not on trump sorry.
he could have acted sooner but can't blame him ,,,

how? has there been any other point in time that three hurricanes hit within weeks of each in three different locations? at the strength they each had. devastation they had? And let's not forget the US Virgin Islands.

I like honest. if you all could be honest, the temperature in here would be sooooo much better. but alas, blaming a president for failure on the local government is beyond turrible.
I'm one of the most honest folks here

who is at fault for the slow recovery then in Puerto Rico?

how? has there been any other point in time that three hurricanes hit within weeks of each in three different locations? at the strength they each had. devastation they had? And let's not forget the US Virgin Islands.
Don't want to go over the degrees of devastation but Puerto Rico with its mountainous ares is a death trap and it got hit the hardest imo

I can't blame anyone People are losing homes people are dying sure they're looking to blame some one unfairly though it may be,,,now if the moron would have a little empathy it might make situations better instead of attacking

I can't blame anyone People are losing homes people are dying sure they're looking to blame some one unfairly though it may be,,,now if the moron would have a little empathy it might make situations better instead of attacking
Thank you correct answer and the only answer.

Bullshite! It's obvious the US Democratic Party is running the show down there. The Mayor who publicly called Trump a 'Racist', is a despicable Hillary Clinton lackey.

Yup, Democrat jerks are already doing it. They'll politicize that tragedy too, and demand the Gov. take folks' firearms away. Bet on that.

Bullshite! It's obvious the US Democratic Party is running the show down there. The Mayor who publicly called Trump a 'Racist', is a despicable Hillary Clinton lackey.
his history shows he and his daddy were racists ,,,,,,he still is

Spot On. It's all on the corrupt inept Puerto Rico Government. It's bankrupted that country. The People of Puerto Rico should have their pitchforks out. They should be thinking Revolution. Their Government has failed them miserably.

his history shows he and his daddy were racists ,,,,,,he still is

You're a miserable lying little twat. Movin on...

Forum List

Back