Zone1 Not all jews are white

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
I have the impression that white right wingers support Israel and BLM and leftists palestinians because jews are viewed as white most American and Hollywood jews are white but in Israel i saw many jews who look no different from arabs just wanted to say that

Ukrainians are white too. Not much support for them. Nothing like Israel.
I think your race baiting fails immediately.

The VAST majority (like 90%+) of Ukrainians are white, conservative, Orthodox Christians. I welcome them here as refugees. They despise leftism/communism, government supremacy, and identity politics. The DemoKKKrats would be doing our country a great service to bring them here by the millions.

White people do not support Israel because they are white. Leftists, on the other hand, hate Israel because they view the so-called "Palestinians" as people of color.

The actual truth of the matter is that both groups are very closely related genetically.

The biggest difference between the two groups is that one is living in the 21st century, and the other the 7th.

I have the impression that white right wingers support Israel and BLM and leftists palestinians because jews are viewed as white most American and Hollywood jews are white but in Israel i saw many jews who look no different from arabs just wanted to say that
They're all related.

Many of them very closely related.

Why do you react hostile? What do you mean with race baiting and how?

You started the race baiting in the OP ... whitie ... now back it up ...

Skin color is a function of latitude ... Jews living in the Canadian Arctic are white skinned ... the Jews living along the Congo River are black-skinned ... Jews in the Levant are somewhere in between, what's the latitude? ...

Jesus was a black man ... only Satanic whities say otherwise ...

You started the race baiting in the OP ... whitie ... now back it up ...

Skin color is a function of latitude ... Jews living in the Canadian Arctic are white skinned ... the Jews living along the Congo River are black-skinned ... Jews in the Levant are somewhere in between, what's the latitude? ...

Jesus was a black man ... only Satanic whities say otherwise ...
No im just saying what my impression is but i agree with dogmaphobe the leftists hate Israel because they see palestinians as people of color that was my impression too or how do you explain BLM support for palestinians

No im just saying what my impression is but i agree with dogmaphobe the leftists hate Israel because they see palestinians as people of color that was my impression too or how do you explain BLM support for palestinians

BLM is an anti police corruption movement ... corrupt police officers murder innocent people of all colors ... just that, historically, it was only lawful for police to murder black people ...

I have no knowledge of BLM contributing much to the Qatari authorities ... as Israel only allows Qatar to support the Palestinians ... nor am I aware of any backlash from Leftists towards Israel for allowing hundreds of millions of dollars of foreign aid into the Gaza Strip ...

The racism here is strictly your own ... most Israelis cry over the deaths of innocents on both sides ... these are people, not ethnicitys ... my support for Israel is because of their government form, a republic ... Hamas is not so and I oppose them FOR THAT REASON, none other ... not skin color, not race, not boogers ... Hamas is criminal, not political or religious ... we call them kind of folks here "Drug Cartel Gangs", but same exact thing ...

I've seen a lot of black people who don't look like black people......

Bill Clinton for one...

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a88f1a87970b-600wi.jpg

What’s the difference between an American Jew and a Hollywood Jew?

Forum List

Back