Not a real conservative

Weren't you assuring us that a real conservative couldn't win and the GOP would have to elect a moderate to win?

Boy they catch on quick don't they...after they do everything in their power to demonize and harm the only true conservative running they start crying because willard is going to get his ass kicked.....I am LOVING IT! Suck it republitards.

Boy they catch on quick don't they...after they do everything in their power to demonize and harm the only true conservative running they start crying because willard is going to get his ass kicked.....I am LOVING IT! Suck it republitards.

the only ones demonizing Santorum were the narco-libtards.
You're just sorry that Le Pen can't run.

Le Pen is French...she did fairly well. Santorum was a nut case...that idiot is worse than Romney and personally I think he either has a fetish for homosexuals or is one...

the only ones demonizing Santorum were the narco-libtards.
You're just sorry that Le Pen can't run.

Umm well why did not the conservatives elect him to be their presidential candidate?
Not enough of them left in the republican party?

Probably not. Santorum would have lost by double digits to Obama....He would have brought a theocracy to Amerika.Only person even close to being as bat shit crazy was Bachmann.

Probably not. Santorum would have lost by double digits to Obama....He would have brought a theocracy to Amerika.Only person even close to being as bat shit crazy was Bachmann.

So...tell me how he could bring a Theocracy to america, I'll wait.

Last edited:
Some had said that McCain got the nom in 2008 because it was his turn.
Some have said that Romney got the nom this year because it was his turn.
If I'm a democrat, I am hoping to hell that Santorum gets the nom in 2016.

Don't worry. It will be ROmney's second term. And he'll be a shoe-in.

That you're saying that pretty much guarantees Obama winning. Need we bring up your support of Rick Perry?

Care to wager sig lines since you're not in doubt?

If Governor Romney wins, I change my sig line to "All hail President Romney, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there until 12/31/13.

If President Obama wins, you change your sig line to "All hail President Obama, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there only until 1/1/13

Font size =3, blue font face in bold. Arial font.

You really ARE as confident as you just stated you are, aren't you?

If Governor Romney wins, I change my sig line to "All hail President Romney, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there until 12/31/13.

If President Obama wins, you change your sig line to "All hail President Obama, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there only until 1/1/13

You must be really fucking stupid. I've already told you I'm not into juvenile bouts of daring. What part of NO do you not understand?

It will be Romney by a landslide. This is despite the fawning lap dog of a media Obama can get to leg hump him daily.

You must be really fucking stupid. I've already told you I'm not into juvenile bouts of daring. What part of NO do you not understand?

It will be Romney by a landslide. This is despite the fawning lap dog of a media Obama can get to leg hump him daily.

I just like pointing out what a pussy you are. It never gets old.

I just like pointing out what a pussy you are. It never gets old.

Spoken like the 12 year old you are.

Forum List

Back