Not a real conservative

You must be really fucking stupid. I've already told you I'm not into juvenile bouts of daring. What part of NO do you not understand?

It will be Romney by a landslide. This is despite the fawning lap dog of a media Obama can get to leg hump him daily.

I just like pointing out what a pussy you are. It never gets old.

Spoken like the 12 year old you are.

Hey, if you're confident; back it up. If you can't swim with the big fish, stay in the shallow end.

Spoken like the 12 year old you are.

Hey, if you're confident; back it up. If you can't swim with the big fish, stay in the shallow end.

I am the big fish kid, you have been weighed, measured...and found wanting.
(gratuitous Knight's Tale quote)

You have never been a worthy opponent.
Care to wager sig lines since you're not in doubt? I'll make you the same bet I made TPS

If Governor Romney wins, I change my sig line to "All hail President Romney, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there until 12/31/13.

If President Obama wins, you change your sig line to "All hail President Obama, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there only until 1/1/13

Font size =3, blue font face in bold. Arial font.

You really ARE as confident as you just stated you are, aren't you?

My guess is that your ass will stay on the porch where it belongs and you can't run with the big dogs.

Care to wager sig lines since you're not in doubt? I'll make you the same bet I made TPS

If Governor Romney wins, I change my sig line to "All hail President Romney, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there until 12/31/13.

If President Obama wins, you change your sig line to "All hail President Obama, your President, my President, our President" and leave it there only until 1/1/13

My guess is that your ass will stay on the porch where it belongs and you can't run with the big dogs.

Well?

I'll see your bet and raise you....

Obama wins I leave the board, Romney does, you do?

I would love to but that would violate my bet with TPS for one thing. For another thing, it doesn't rub your nose in it; I want you posting here with the sig line above. This will put you firmly in your place. I have no interest in making you leave the board but I do have every intent on humiliating you and Rabbi.

If you're REALLY as confident as you say you are; you would have no problem accepting it. Obviously, you're not ready to run with the big dogs so you best keep your ass on the porch and pray it doesn't give out from the massive blubber contained therein.

I would love to but that would violate my bet with TPS for one thing. For another thing, it doesn't rub your nose in it; I want you posting here with the sig line above. This will put you firmly in your place. I have no interest in making you leave the board but I do have every intent on humiliating you and Rabbi.

If you're REALLY as confident as you say you are; you would have no problem accepting it. Obviously, you're not ready to run with the big dogs so you best keep your ass on the porch and pray it doesn't give out from the massive blubber contained therein.

Like I said kid, you swim in the shallow end.

No no no...we get it. You're not confident in Romney winning. Otherwise, you'd risk your sig line and the humiliation that such a bet would entail. This is what makes you and Rabid such pussies; you're all talk bitch. C'mon...put up or shut up.

No no no...we get it. You're not confident in Romney winning. Otherwise, you'd risk your sig line and the humiliation that such a bet would entail. This is what makes you and Rabid such pussies; you're all talk bitch. C'mon...put up or shut up.

Priceless irony and projection, sweetie you are out of your league.

Priceless irony and projection, sweetie you are out of your league.

I see you have your ballerina shoes on. Why not stop dancing and take me up on my offer? Oh thats right...because you're a scared little bitch who isn't anywhere near as confident in the Governor winning the election as you would want people to think. Because if you were...you would be risking nothing. Just admit you're afraid and we'll call it even. It's isn't as if we all don't already know it....:eusa_whistle:

Keep your ass on the porch; you're not ready to run with the big dogs.

Mitt is greedy, he lies, he mocks the middle class and despises the poor. Seems like a conservative to me.

Well do we have a deal? :deal:

Lol....I would pay to see Amazed or Rabbi take this deal...I know Obama is going to win even though I hate the guy....I am smart enough to see the writing on the wall...I swear Willard is being paid to lose...Him coming out yesterday stating he wouldn't repeal all of obamacare LOL...dude is just asking for an ass kicking from obama and that's what he is going to get...

Forum List

Back