Not a Biden Supporter, but WTF?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Anita Hill not satisfied by Joe Biden’s apology, calls for “real change” and “accountability”

I am old enough to remember the Anita Hill hearings. In these hearings, one Anita Hill, a person who had worked with and for Clarence Thomas for many years in at least two different agencies, tried to torpedo his nomination to the United States Supreme Court because, she claimed, that he had occasionally made off-color remarks that made her slightly uncomfortable. She wasn't too damned uncomfortable because after the remarks she happily followed him to another agency where he hired her again, and she continued, on a couple of occasions, to socialize with him, never having given him the slightest indication that she had been made "uncomfortable" by his remarks in the past.

With the perspective of history, one is forced to ask, ARE YOU SERIOUS???

She was handled with "kid gloves" during those hearings, not only by the Democrats (who were using her to try to kill this nomination of a young Black conservative), but also by the Republicans who saw what she was going for what it actually was. Arlen Specter got into very mild prosecutor mode by questioning whether she was truly all that offended by Thomas' alleged remarks, given that her later behavior was totally inconsistent with the outrage she said she felt. Biden tried to me MORE THAN FAIR to her throughout.

And it cost Specter his Senate seat later.

And now, decades later, she says she is not satisfied with Biden's apology. WHY THE FUCK DOES HE FEEL HE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE? The fucking coward. HE DID NOTHING WRONG!

Anita Hill wants "real change" and "accountability." The BALLS on that woman!

Seriously, Biden should tell her in no uncertain terms to go have sexual intercourse with herself. She was treated in those hearings much better than she deserved.

The democrats are conceding the issues to Trump. All of the issues. Democrat candidates will never have time to argue their positions. They will hounded by the woke social justice democrats until they are ruined. The eventual candidate will be the one who proves they are the most oppressed of all but without a single idea of how to run the country.

It is not too early to congratulate Trump on his re-election and second term as president.

Poor Democrats, all they have as their candidates are a bunch of radicals, race baiters, commies, social justice huxsters, has beens and fraudsters running for office. Biden will lose worse than Hillary did, as soon as people are reminded of the catastrophic Obama presidency.

Anita Hill not satisfied by Joe Biden’s apology, calls for “real change” and “accountability”

I am old enough to remember the Anita Hill hearings. In these hearings, one Anita Hill, a person who had worked with and for Clarence Thomas for many years in at least two different agencies, tried to torpedo his nomination to the United States Supreme Court because, she claimed, that he had occasionally made off-color remarks that made her slightly uncomfortable. She wasn't too damned uncomfortable because after the remarks she happily followed him to another agency where he hired her again, and she continued, on a couple of occasions, to socialize with him, never having given him the slightest indication that she had been made "uncomfortable" by his remarks in the past.

With the perspective of history, one is forced to ask, ARE YOU SERIOUS???

She was handled with "kid gloves" during those hearings, not only by the Democrats (who were using her to try to kill this nomination of a young Black conservative), but also by the Republicans who saw what she was going for what it actually was. Arlen Specter got into very mild prosecutor mode by questioning whether she was truly all that offended by Thomas' alleged remarks, given that her later behavior was totally inconsistent with the outrage she said she felt. Biden tried to me MORE THAN FAIR to her throughout.

And it cost Specter his Senate seat later.

And now, decades later, she says she is not satisfied with Biden's apology. WHY THE FUCK DOES HE FEEL HE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE? The fucking coward. HE DID NOTHING WRONG!

Anita Hill wants "real change" and "accountability." The BALLS on that woman!

Seriously, Biden should tell her in no uncertain terms to go have sexual intercourse with herself. She was treated in those hearings much better than she deserved.

Bernie and Kamala.....

Bernie dug up the me too girls.....
Rumor is he's looking at Kamala as a running mate..

My money is on that angle.
Five'll get ya ten the call came
From the Harris people.

The back stabbing begins!

Jo

This is going to be an interesting internal fight within the DNC. They obviously don't want Biden. Too Old, Too White, Too Male, Too Moderate (although he will quickly Commie up). They have moved on from Biden.

Watch the Bernie camp to release more pervert stuff on Joe.

biden 2020.jpg

This is going to be an interesting internal fight within the DNC. They obviously don't want Biden. Too Old, Too White, Too Male, Too Moderate (although he will quickly Commie up). They have moved on from Biden.

Yep they're gonna try to take him out early !

Jo

Yep they're gonna try to take him out early !

Jo

The local Philly tv news was gushing all over him yesterday. All four networks. And of course the Communist Inquirer.

Biden will never survive the primary.
I dunno. He’s got the Pakistani Home Depot workers’ votes wrapped up already.

I'm watching Biden tenuously reach forward almost as if he knows something really bad is coming his way. What did he do that he hasn't told his handlers about yet? I can't wait. Anyone got any guesses?

Lol

Jo

Last edited:

I'm watching Biden tenuously reach forward almost as if he knows something really bad is coming his way. What did he do that he hasn't told his handlers about yet? I can't wait. Anyone got any guesses?

Lol

Jo

Biden is a major creeper, and possible pedophile. The Bernie/DNC cabal tried to let him off easily, and dissuade him from running. He didn't go for it. Now the gloves will come off, and they will have to release the real creepy stuff next.

After Biden goes down, watch the DNC back stab Bernie again. Just watch.

Lol

Jo

Biden is a major creeper, and possible pedophile. The Bernie/DNC cabal tried to let him off easily, and dissuade him from running. He didn't go for it. Now the gloves will come off, and they will have to release the real creepy stuff next.

After Biden goes down, watch the DNC back stab Bernie again. Just watch.

OMG dude....we won't have to wait for the nationals to see a civil war.... If they do Bernie dirty this time .... I can't even imagine
What's going to happen.

Jo

Lol

Jo
Stay tuned for us or maybe one of his contenders bent on knocking him out of contention start asking questions about his Chicom buddies throwing millions of bucks to his son’s company. And there’s lots of other potential pitfalls due to him living in the swamp for 50 years or so.

Forum List

Back