Norwegian mass killer ruled insane, likely to avoid jail

If you had ever presented a logical thought, that might be true.

In this case, not so much, oh random association maven.

"Most paranoid schizophrenics aren't mass murderers".

complete random comment that had nothing to do with anything being discussed. Yes, we were talking about a schizophrenic mass murderer.

But nobody had implied that most paranoid schizophrenics were mass murderers, nor had that particularl subject come up in any way.

So that, as well as your "are you insane" statement, are perfect examples of "random association".

My "do you like macaroni" was a tribute to your skill in that field.

:rolleyes:

I said that he wouldn't be let out of jail even if he stuck to his meds in the asylum because the risk that he'd go off his meds was too great. You came back with lots of schizophrenics get let out, go off their meds, and end up back in. Your implication was that because others had been let out, he would be, too.

The others weren't mass murderers and so didn't pose the same, if any, threat to society.

For someone that claims to work with the insane, you should know this already.

HOW DOES MY SAYING LOTS OF SCHIZOPHRENICS GET OUT lead to THERE ARE LOTS OF SCHIZOPHRENIC MASS MURDERERS?

What is wrong with you? Do you have some sort of disorder?

HOW DOES MY SAYING LOTS OF SCHIZOPHRENICS GET OUT lead to THERE ARE LOTS OF SCHIZOPHRENIC MASS MURDERERS?

You really should get your anger issues looked at.

She's either being deliberately dense just to be antagonistic, or she's not smart enough to realize that is actually the opposite of what you said... Seems to be a trend around here.

Last edited:

The caps were meant as an aid for you, my dear. I'm not angry, I'm just puzzled that somebody can take "lots of schizos get out early" and have it lead them to "not all schizos are mass murderers".

It's not relevant. It's not even on the same line of thought. It's just random crap, which seems to be something you're really good at spouting.

The caps were meant as an aid for you, my dear. I'm not angry, I'm just puzzled that somebody can take "lots of schizos get out early" and have it lead them to "not all schizos are mass murderers".

It's not relevant. It's not even on the same line of thought. It's just random crap, which seems to be something you're really good at spouting.
Let me ask you....do you think his chances of ever getting out, knowing that he's been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, knowing that un-medicated he committed mass murder, are good or dismal?

I have no idea whatever. I know that in this country, schizos come and go almost at will. Including the criminal ones.

So..I really don't think that people who are found insane have to undergo trial when/if they are declared competent. That's just a Ravifact...i.e., something she plucked out of her left ear:

"
Justice Scurfield ordered Li to remain in a secure psychiatric facility until a hearing can be scheduled before the Criminal Code review board. He is expected to be committed for long-term treatment, but will be subject to annual reviews to consider his release.
After the trial, government prosecutor Joyce Dalmyn said people who are mentally ill should be treated, not convicted, when they don’t know what they did was wrong.
Tim McLean’s family and friends are understandably distraught at the outcome of the trial. They point to Li’s change-of-seating as evidence of premeditation, and insist that he face first degree murder charges.
Employers who knew Vince Li describe him as quiet and hardworking. Those who knew him closely said the man had serious mental issues for which he did not seek help, despite the pleadings from his estranged wife and his father.
So what do you think? Should mental illness be allowed as a get-out-of-jail-free card? Or should everyone be subject to the same rules, regardless of whether they are capable of understanding that what they did was wrong?:"

Read more: Not Criminally Responsible: Getting Away with Murder | Newsflavor "

99.9% of psychopaths don't kill unless they are given permission from what they believe is a higher authority either in there head or in a police/military environment

Forum List

Back