North Korea to Nuke us

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
N. Korea vows nuclear response to U.S.drills - USATODAY.com

HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — North Korea vowed Saturday to respond with "powerful nuclear deterrence" to joint U.S. and South Korean military exercises poised to begin this weekend, saying the drills amount to a provocation that would prompt "retaliatory sacred war."
North Korea routinely threatens war when South Korea and the U.S. hold joint military drills, which Pyongyang sees as a rehearsal for an attack on the communist North. The latest threat comes amid increased tensions on the divided peninsula over the deadly sinking of a South Korean warship that Seoul and Washington blame on Pyongyang

Last edited:
N. Korea vows nuclear response to U.S.drills - USATODAY.com

HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — North Korea vowed Saturday to respond with "powerful nuclear deterrence" to joint U.S. and South Korean military exercises poised to begin this weekend, saying the drills amount to a provocation that would prompt "retaliatory sacred war."
North Korea routinely threatens war when South Korea and the U.S. hold joint military drills, which Pyongyang sees as a rehearsal for an attack on the communist North. The latest threat comes amid increased tensions on the divided peninsula over the deadly sinking of a South Korean warship that Seoul and Washington blame on Pyongyang

I doubt even they are that crazy. As it says, they do this routinely, probably for home consumption. Next week they'll tell the people they stopped the exercises, knowing their citizens will have no way of independently verifying it.

I feel bad for South Koreans having to share the same land mass with lunatics.

It's all about the cash. North Korea is broke and now they're trying to extort some more cash from the U.S. and UN. The Clinton Administration and the UN set a very bad precedent when they gave North Korea all that cash years ago. North Korea just used all that cash to build their Nukes. So in the end,a whole lot of American Tax Payer cash was used to build North Korea's Nukes. It's too bad most Americans don't even know this. I guess we'll see if this Administration and the UN decides to give them more cash. It's all just extortion in the end.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Well...let's make this a fairer fight then. I'll start moving the US closer so they can hit us. No, wait...just nuke Japan instead and send us the bill.

It's all about the cash. North Korea is broke and now they're trying to extort some more cash from the U.S. and UN. The Clinton Administration and the UN set a very bad precedent when they gave North Korea all that cash years ago. North Korea just used all that cash to build their Nukes. So in the end,a whole lot of American Tax Payer cash was used to build North Korea's Nukes. It's too bad most Americans don't even know this. I guess we'll see if this Administration and the UN decides to give them more cash. It's all just extortion in the end.

Everytime NK and that pajama-clad idiot get into trouble? He puffs out his chest with this rhetoric. He's hoping the leftists that admire him capitulate.

The nuclear option...not on the table! Just a hot breeze of air from the west. A nuclear attack wherever it hits will justify a nuclear response. If you had snowballs and the other guy rocks would you initiate a fight? No! The only feasible military option the North Koreans have is a conventional attack south. That would cause the most destruction on their supposed enemies and inflict the least amount of destruction on themselves. And that folks is a possibility with the North Korean state of affairs. One of these days they will have to strike out because they cannot sustain themselves. The North Koreans are just looking for a time of weakness from the United States, a slip of time where they think they can get away with taking the south.

Could it be that after 8 years of war on two fronts that the United States is becoming war weary and would be hesitant to engage in Korea? Possibly, but we do have troops on the ground there as a deterrent. Without these troops the North Koreans may have already tried to take the south. So for now as long as these troops are on the ground I cannot see any direct hostilities just a lot of blustery hot air!

You know........if that idiot Kim Jon Il does this shit, it's gonna start WWIII, right?

Iran is going to side with N Korea and the shit is gonna really hit the fan.

Hopefully it's just bluster, but remember a few years back when he launched missiles on the same day we launched the shuttle?

Best Korea vows to photoshop another nuclear launch unless Worst Korea and it's capitalist overlords in the US do not free Lindsey Lohan!

Baffoon Hussain Obama will probably apologize and denounce the United States and then give N Korea money!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

i think most taxpayers would puke if they saw all the places their money went

You know........if that idiot Kim Jon Il does this shit, it's gonna start WWIII, right?

Iran is going to side with N Korea and the shit is gonna really hit the fan.

Hopefully it's just bluster, but remember a few years back when he launched missiles on the same day we launched the shuttle?

WIII Was the Cold War. We are in WWIV...Against the Islamofascists...

Wanna try for IV? But then the Pajama-Clad Moron...is just like the Islamofascists...a Despot presiding over tyranny so IV it remains.

i think most taxpayers would puke if they saw all the places their money went
But they never will. They are ball-less , brainwashed sheep.

Baffoon Hussain Obama will probably apologize and denounce the United States and then give N Korea money!!!!

Who ordered the military exercises in the first place?

Forum List

Back