North Korea to Nuke us

N. Korea vows nuclear response to U.S.drills - USATODAY.com

HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — North Korea vowed Saturday to respond with "powerful nuclear deterrence" to joint U.S. and South Korean military exercises poised to begin this weekend, saying the drills amount to a provocation that would prompt "retaliatory sacred war."
North Korea routinely threatens war when South Korea and the U.S. hold joint military drills, which Pyongyang sees as a rehearsal for an attack on the communist North. The latest threat comes amid increased tensions on the divided peninsula over the deadly sinking of a South Korean warship that Seoul and Washington blame on Pyongyang

They are all bark and no bite. Do not back down, do not show weakness. We could turn them into a sheet of glass and they know it. They will not do SHIT.

You know........if that idiot Kim Jon Il does this shit, it's gonna start WWIII, right?

Iran is going to side with N Korea and the shit is gonna really hit the fan.

Hopefully it's just bluster, but remember a few years back when he launched missiles on the same day we launched the shuttle?

WIII Was the Cold War. We are in WWIV...Against the Islamofascists...

Wanna try for IV? But then the Pajama-Clad Moron...is just like the Islamofascists...a Despot presiding over tyranny so IV it remains.
Given the mindlessness of the average Communist and their supporters, WWZ would be accurate.

Nope. No way. Not with this current 'blinkin kneejerk' administration. I might be stupid, but I'm not the village idiot.

Well, why did you feel you had to say what you did to rw, then? All he said was that the people in the north have it worse than the people in the south.

I don't understand people who sympathize with the peoples' who suffer from totalitarian despotic governments.
It is the populace's responsibility, internally, to rise up against their despots, rather than play the 'poor oh me oh my victims', expecting the U.S. to bail them out with full military intervention.
It may result in 'killing fields', like in Cambodia,
but that is the price a populace pays for doing nothing in the face of totalitarianism, then doubling back to take care of business.
Myself, I empathize, with the people of, say Myanmar, North Korea, Iran, but I don't sympathize, because sympathy doesn't help anybody on this level; its a word in the dictionary found between two other words that don't help anyone, 'shit' and 'syphillis'.
And Libs are BIG on sympathy, to make themselves look humanitarian and good, but short on empathy, to really covertly real-world support a subjagated populace that is ready to work to overthrow despots.
Recent example, Obama sympathized with Iranian demonstators over their recent elections, but he failed to empathize and directly speak out against the elections, and has no plan to covertly support an overthrow of Iranian despots. :eusa_eh:
The Left says we can't be the world's policeman...just the world's employment agency, the world's wallet, and the world's supermarket.

Well, why did you feel you had to say what you did to rw, then? All he said was that the people in the north have it worse than the people in the south.

I don't understand people who sympathize with the peoples' who suffer from totalitarian despotic governments.
It is the populace's responsibility, internally, to rise up against their despots, rather than play the 'poor oh me oh my victims', expecting the U.S. to bail them out with full military intervention.
but that is the price a populace pays for doing nothing in the face of totalitarianism, then doubling back to take care of business.
Myself, I empathize, with the people of, say Myanmar, North Korea, Iran, but I don't sympathize, because sympathy doesn't help anybody on this level; its a word in the dictionary found between two other words that don't help anyone, 'shit' and 'syphillis'.
And Libs are BIG on sympathy, to make themselves look humanitarian and good, but short on empathy, to really covertly real-world support a subjagated populace that is ready to work to overthrow despots.
Recent example, Obama sympathized with Iranian demonstators over their recent elections, but he failed to empathize and directly speak out against the elections, and has no plan to covertly support an overthrow of Iranian despots. :eusa_eh:

Quick question for you BKidd..........ever serve over in Afghanistan, Pakistan or Iraq? If so you would have seen why.

If you would have watched the massacre of the Shaolin Monks, you would have seen how a totalitarian government handles things.........they go in with guns and soldiers and shoot anyone that's there.

Oh yeah..........then there's also the fact that the civilian population DOESN'T have guns, just rocks and sticks.

Why don't they revolt? Simple.......they don't want to be part of something like the Cambodian killing fields.

Another question..........what would YOU do in the face of a totalitarian regime? I'm betting you wouldn't revolt.

So I gotta have served to smell the stench of death, dismemberment, and spilled guts to have an opinion in response to E-Red's question?
Butt out Mr. EMO, who can't even admit he was wrong after being proven wrong time after time after time, going on 6 days now, related to the Breitbart/NAACP comedy of errors.
Don't waste my time you fetid dung-pile.
(P.S.- When the timing and conditions were right, I would revolt..., but I don't expect a blindered mule like you to believe it!)
(PPS-Still, thanx for serving.)

You know........if that idiot Kim Jon Il does this shit, it's gonna start WWIII, right?

Hopefully it's just bluster, but remember a few years back when he launched missiles on the same day we launched the shuttle?

Wanna try for IV? But then the Pajama-Clad Moron...is just like the Islamofascists...a Despot presiding over tyranny so IV it remains.

The T,

ISLAMOFASCISTS ?!?!?!?

WTF is WRONG with you T ?!?!?!?

DONCHA KNOW that the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian Muslim PC Protector .....and NOW....SUPPORTER AIDER & ABETTOR and MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' Pussy Obami Salaami and his Home Security Stooge Janet (Reno) Incompetano OUTLAWED the use of the word "ISLAMOFASCIST"...... our enemies are not ISLAMOXXXXXXXX.........they are simply "OVERSEAS CONTINGENCY MISCREANTS who simply require "police action" thas all.

Lay off the coffee and cocaine.

Quick question for you BKidd..........ever serve over in Afghanistan, Pakistan or Iraq? If so you would have seen why.

If you would have watched the massacre of the Shaolin Monks, you would have seen how a totalitarian government handles things.........they go in with guns and soldiers and shoot anyone that's there.

Oh yeah..........then there's also the fact that the civilian population DOESN'T have guns, just rocks and sticks.

Why don't they revolt? Simple.......they don't want to be part of something like the Cambodian killing fields.

Another question..........what would YOU do in the face of a totalitarian regime? I'm betting you wouldn't revolt.

So I gotta have served to smell the stench of death, dismemberment, and spilled guts to have an opinion in response to E-Red's question?
Butt out Mr. EMO, who can't even admit he was wrong after being proven wrong time after time after time, going on 6 days now, related to the Breitbart/NAACP comedy of errors.
Don't waste my time you fetid dung-pile.
(P.S.- When the timing and conditions were right, I would revolt..., but I don't expect a blindered mule like you to believe it!)
(PPS-Still, thanx for serving.)

I didn't say that you can't have an opinion, but yours is incorrect as to their motivation.

No. In a totalitarian regime like N Korea revolt is done, but it's also very hard.

Mr. EMO? WTF is that douchebag? Ain't a fucking thing "emo" about me, 20 years in the military kinda re-wired my thinking.

As far as believing you're capable of revolution, no.......sorry pussy, you ain't got the stones.

Unlike you, I've actually BEEN IN 4 war zones.

The T,

ISLAMOFASCISTS ?!?!?!?

DONCHA KNOW that the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian Muslim PC Protector .....and NOW....SUPPORTER AIDER & ABETTOR and MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' Pussy Obami Salaami and his Home Security Stooge Janet (Reno) Incompetano OUTLAWED the use of the word "ISLAMOFASCIST"...... our enemies are not ISLAMOXXXXXXXX.........they are simply "OVERSEAS CONTINGENCY MISCREANTS who simply require "police action" thas all.

Punk Time: get a brain transplant.

Nope. No way. Not with this current 'blinkin kneejerk' administration. I might be stupid, but I'm not the village idiot.

In a real totalitarian government such as North Korea, maintaining power is the purpose of the government which takes precedence over everything else. As Stalin did, North Korea crushes resistance before it becomes a resistance. With a tightly controlled news media, you would be unlikely to hear of any type of uprising. In a totalitarian society, one learns that "resistance is futile". There is no comparison between the regimes of Iran and North Korea.

And citizen uprisings aren't generally easy. Our own uprising needed the help of the French.

Yeah......Ain't Got A Ma would be the person to ask about brain transplants.

I hear he's had a few............

Now that you're asking:

You're a brainless queer freak that would be dangerous with a brain transplant. Although if dog shit was pumped into your cranium, for starters, that would be an improvement that might qualify you for the next stage: camel barf.

BTW, you are at your best when flushed down the toilet before you utter a word (source: your record number on being on the IGNORE LIST)......that seems to be the consensus of opinion on this Forum.

Just so you know that I am as perceptive as the others, you just made mine.

Last edited:

HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — North Korea vowed Saturday to respond with "powerful nuclear deterrence" to joint U.S. and South Korean military exercises poised to begin this weekend, saying the drills amount to a provocation that would prompt "retaliatory sacred war."
North Korea routinely threatens war when South Korea and the U.S. hold joint military drills, which Pyongyang sees as a rehearsal for an attack on the communist North. The latest threat comes amid increased tensions on the divided peninsula over the deadly sinking of a South Korean warship that Seoul and Washington blame on Pyongyang

Kim Jong Il is going to look like a little bitch when we conduct out exercises anyways and no nukes fly.

The T,

ISLAMOFASCISTS ?!?!?!?

:lol:

You know you are bad when liberals and conservatives alike think you are a retard.

Uh oh, I said "retard". Sarah Palin will smite me now.

I agree, but what we are doing isn't deliberately provocative and we can't let that little pissant dictate our partnerships with other countries.

If N. Korea goes nuclear, I doubt Iran would be stupid enough to jump on their sinking ship.

The conflict I see is that I think China would finally view "regime change" as a must in North Korea as KJI has obviously gone insane and is too unstable to be in the proximity of and would attack in the North while we scramble in from the South.

I guess we'd all stop outside of Pyongyang as it would be a glowing nuclear wasteland.

I didn't say that you can't have an opinion, but yours is incorrect as to their motivation.

No. In a totalitarian regime like N Korea revolt is done, but it's also very hard.

Mr. EMO? WTF is that douchebag? Ain't a fucking thing "emo" about me, 20 years in the military kinda re-wired my thinking.

As far as believing you're capable of revolution, no.......sorry pussy, you ain't got the stones.

Unlike you, I've actually BEEN IN 4 war zones.[/QUOTE]

Since you're still EMO ranting.....I'll roll up my sleeves and EMO rant back to you.
None of the 4 war zones you claim to have been in, got us a win, did it?
Just got us continued debt.
41 cents of every gov't dollar spent today is debt, including your measley pension.
You need to thank the People's Republic of China that you still got a pension, as they continue to buy our debt, for Chrissakes! Thank God we didn't militarily intervene in Tibet, or you'd have no goddamned pension!
Enjoy the blood of Tibetan monks and Tibetans's on your cheeseburger when you buy your next 'Happy Meal' with your measley pension you hypocritcal noble warrior.
You EMO, holier than thou, fukstick.
(P.S.-thanx for your service :salute: )

Don't sell them short. Times are getting desperate again. They are heading into another famine.

As for revolution, they said it was impossible in Romania as well.

Unlike you, I've actually BEEN IN 4 war zones.

Since you're still EMO ranting.....I'll roll up my sleeves and EMO rant back to you.
None of the 4 war zones you claim to have been in, got us a win, did it?
Just got us continued debt.
41 cents of every gov't dollar spent today is debt, including your measley pension.
You need to thank the People's Republic of China that you still got a pension, as they continue to buy our debt, for Chrissakes! Thank God we didn't militarily intervene in Tibet, or you'd have no goddamned pension!
Enjoy the blood of Tibetan monks and Tibetans's on your cheeseburger when you buy your next 'Happy Meal' with your measley pension you hypocritcal noble warrior.
You EMO, holier than thou, fukstick.
(P.S.-thanx for your service :salute: )[/QUOTE]

If one of your four combat zones was Grenada, we did win there; so 1 out of 4 ain't bad.

Nah, I disagree. NK + Iran vs Team Everybody Else? Hardly qualifies as a world war. Over in 90 days, with unconditional white flags from both of 'em.

They are all bark and no bite. Do not back down, do not show weakness. We could turn them into a sheet of glass and they know it. They will not do SHIT.

The fact is..they could use all of their available nukes and we could fight back with conventional weapons and they would be anihilated

They are toothless and they know it. They will still report in their media that the forced the mighty United States to back down

Forum List

Back