North Korea to Nuke us

2a01ems.jpg

It's all about the cash. North Korea is broke and now they're trying to extort some more cash from the U.S. and UN. The Clinton Administration and the UN set a very bad precedent when they gave North Korea all that cash years ago. North Korea just used all that cash to build their Nukes. So in the end,a whole lot of American Tax Payer cash was used to build North Korea's Nukes. It's too bad most Americans don't even know this. I guess we'll see if this Administration and the UN decides to give them more cash. It's all just extortion in the end.

Baffoon Hussain Obama will probably apologize and denounce the United States and then give N Korea money!!!!

Who ordered the military exercises in the first place?
Your masters. The IMF, Hitlery Cuntone and Nazi extraordinare, Robert Gates.
Buy stock in KBR, XE, Bechtel and any body bag company open to the public.
Remember
Gawd Blass Murka !

N. Korea vows nuclear response to U.S.drills - USATODAY.com

HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — North Korea vowed Saturday to respond with "powerful nuclear deterrence" to joint U.S. and South Korean military exercises poised to begin this weekend, saying the drills amount to a provocation that would prompt "retaliatory sacred war."
North Korea routinely threatens war when South Korea and the U.S. hold joint military drills, which Pyongyang sees as a rehearsal for an attack on the communist North. The latest threat comes amid increased tensions on the divided peninsula over the deadly sinking of a South Korean warship that Seoul and Washington blame on Pyongyang

North Korea is a pain the arse for EVERYONE.

Nuke 'em and be done with it.

Iran is next.

Or, the other way around.

Betcha that's what we all want.

It's all about the cash. North Korea is broke and now they're trying to extort some more cash from the U.S. and UN. The Clinton Administration and the UN set a very bad precedent when they gave North Korea all that cash years ago. North Korea just used all that cash to build their Nukes. So in the end,a whole lot of American Tax Payer cash was used to build North Korea's Nukes. It's too bad most Americans don't even know this. I guess we'll see if this Administration and the UN decides to give them more cash. It's all just extortion in the end.

Baffoon Hussain Obama will probably apologize and denounce the United States and then give N Korea money!!!!

Who ordered the military exercises in the first place?

SFC Ollie, Gunny....?:lol:

I feel bad for South Koreans having to share the same land mass with lunatics.

Its the people in North Korea that got the short end of that stick

Nice that YOU acknowledge this. Now to decipher the meaning seeing as you in your posting history seem to applaud what the Pajama-Clad Moron and other Communist Despots conduct themselves.

Interesting movie from the last time they tired it on.

Taegukgi | Watch Taegukgi Korean Movie Online

Not for the squeamish.

It was mostly the other UN forces and the Chinese who took prisoners. The koreans didn't bother.

Koreans also didn't take prisoners during the Rodney King riots when protecting their stores.
Pound for pound, Koreans are some the the tuffest summabitches' on the planet.

I feel bad for South Koreans having to share the same land mass with lunatics.

Its the people in North Korea that got the short end of that stick

Nice that YOU acknowledge this. Now to decipher the meaning seeing as you in your posting history seem to applaud what the Pajama-Clad Moron and other Communist Despots conduct themselves.

Your on!

Show me a single post where I supported North Korea

So, what are you suggesting, that we preemptively strike PRNK to help 'the people'?
Thought not.
Humanitarian leftist sentiments DO have their limits.

Are YOU suggesting that?

Nope. No way. Not with this current 'blinkin kneejerk' administration. I might be stupid, but I'm not the village idiot.

Well, why did you feel you had to say what you did to rw, then? All he said was that the people in the north have it worse than the people in the south.

Are YOU suggesting that?

Nope. No way. Not with this current 'blinkin kneejerk' administration. I might be stupid, but I'm not the village idiot.

Well, why did you feel you had to say what you did to rw, then? All he said was that the people in the north have it worse than the people in the south.

I don't understand people who sympathize with the peoples' who suffer from totalitarian despotic governments.
It is the populace's responsibility, internally, to rise up against their despots, rather than play the 'poor oh me oh my victims', expecting the U.S. to bail them out with full military intervention.
It may result in 'killing fields', like in Cambodia,
but that is the price a populace pays for doing nothing in the face of totalitarianism, then doubling back to take care of business.
Myself, I empathize, with the people of, say Myanmar, North Korea, Iran, but I don't sympathize, because sympathy doesn't help anybody on this level; its a word in the dictionary found between two other words that don't help anyone, 'shit' and 'syphillis'.
And Libs are BIG on sympathy, to make themselves look humanitarian and good, but short on empathy, to really covertly real-world support a subjagated populace that is ready to work to overthrow despots.
Recent example, Obama sympathized with Iranian demonstators over their recent elections, but he failed to empathize and directly speak out against the elections, and has no plan to covertly support an overthrow of Iranian despots. :eusa_eh:

I don't understand people who sympathize with the peoples' who suffer from totalitarian despotic governments.
It is the populace's responsibility, internally, to rise up against their despots, rather than play the 'poor oh me oh my victims', expecting the U.S. to bail them out with full military intervention.
It may result in 'killing fields', like in Cambodia,
but that is the price a populace pays for doing nothing in the face of totalitarianism, then doubling back to take care of business.
Myself, I empathize, with the people of, say Myanmar, North Korea, Iran, but I don't sympathize, because sympathy doesn't help anybody on this level; its a word in the dictionary found between two other words that don't help anyone, 'shit' and 'syphillis'.
And Libs are BIG on sympathy, to make themselves look humanitarian and good, but short on empathy, to really covertly real-world support a subjagated populace that is ready to work to overthrow despots.
Recent example, Obama sympathized with Iranian demonstators over their recent elections, but he failed to empathize and directly speak out against the elections, and has no plan to covertly support an overthrow of Iranian despots. :eusa_eh:

Quick question for you BKidd..........ever serve over in Afghanistan, Pakistan or Iraq? If so you would have seen why.

If you would have watched the massacre of the Shaolin Monks, you would have seen how a totalitarian government handles things.........they go in with guns and soldiers and shoot anyone that's there.

Oh yeah..........then there's also the fact that the civilian population DOESN'T have guns, just rocks and sticks.

Why don't they revolt? Simple.......they don't want to be part of something like the Cambodian killing fields.

Another question..........what would YOU do in the face of a totalitarian regime? I'm betting you wouldn't revolt.

You know........if that idiot Kim Jon Il does this shit, it's gonna start WWIII, right?

Iran is going to side with N Korea and the shit is gonna really hit the fan.

Hopefully it's just bluster, but remember a few years back when he launched missiles on the same day we launched the shuttle?

WIII Was the Cold War. We are in WWIV...Against the Islamofascists...

Wanna try for IV? But then the Pajama-Clad Moron...is just like the Islamofascists...a Despot presiding over tyranny so IV it remains.

The T,

ISLAMOFASCISTS ?!?!?!?

WTF is WRONG with you T ?!?!?!?

DONCHA KNOW that the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian Muslim PC Protector .....and NOW....SUPPORTER AIDER & ABETTOR and MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' Pussy Obami Salaami and his Home Security Stooge Janet (Reno) Incompetano OUTLAWED the use of the word "ISLAMOFASCIST"...... our enemies are not ISLAMOXXXXXXXX.........they are simply "OVERSEAS CONTINGENCY MISCREANTS who simply require "police action" thas all.

Forum List

Back