North Korea to Nuke us

The T,

ISLAMOFASCISTS ?!?!?!?

WTF is WRONG with you T ?!?!?!?

DONCHA KNOW that the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian Muslim PC Protector .....and NOW....SUPPORTER AIDER & ABETTOR and MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' Pussy Obami Salaami and his Home Security Stooge Janet (Reno) Incompetano OUTLAWED the use of the word "ISLAMOFASCIST"...... our enemies are not ISLAMOXXXXXXXX.........they are simply "OVERSEAS CONTINGENCY MISCREANTS who simply require "police action" thas all.

Lay off the coffee and cocaine.

:lol:

You know you are bad when liberals and conservatives alike think you are a retard.

Uh oh, I said "retard". Sarah Palin will smite me now.

While it is undeniably true that ALL Liberhhoids.....especially the Obamarrhoidal ones are demented whackjobs......

I never said All conservatives are intelligent.

And, BTW.....I never claimed to be a Conservative.

I am an adamant anti-Liberrhoid.

Lay off the coffee and cocaine.

You know you are bad when liberals and conservatives alike think you are a retard.

While it is undeniably true that ALL Liberhhoids.....especially the Obamarrhoidal ones are demented whackjobs......

A quick search of your last 30 or more posts shows who the uhh...whackjob is. :eusa_whistle:

North Korea is just a resource drain on China at this point. The economic ties between the US and China are far more important to both of us now. China will just give us a wink soon and we'll just roll right into North Korea with Stealth fighters.

Obama will never retaliate if N. Korea does anyting aggressive. It's not in him.

How do you explain the build up in Afghanistan, the increased raids on Terrorist strongholds, the increase in Drone attacks, the aggressive response to pirates?

N. Korea vows nuclear response to U.S.drills - USATODAY.com

HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — North Korea vowed Saturday to respond with "powerful nuclear deterrence" to joint U.S. and South Korean military exercises poised to begin this weekend, saying the drills amount to a provocation that would prompt "retaliatory sacred war."
North Korea routinely threatens war when South Korea and the U.S. hold joint military drills, which Pyongyang sees as a rehearsal for an attack on the communist North. The latest threat comes amid increased tensions on the divided peninsula over the deadly sinking of a South Korean warship that Seoul and Washington blame on Pyongyang

They are all bark and no bite. Do not back down, do not show weakness. We could turn them into a sheet of glass and they know it. They will not do SHIT.

The fact is..they could use all of their available nukes and we could fight back with conventional weapons and they would be anihilated

They are toothless and they know it. They will still report in their media that the forced the mighty United States to back down

Agree.
We don't have to use nukes.
The PRNK military could conventionally mass their army like ants, and as long as we have enough MOAB's in the theatre, we could decimate them 50 miles out from the DMZ.
The question is, do we have enough MOAB's in the theatre?

They are all bark and no bite. Do not back down, do not show weakness. We could turn them into a sheet of glass and they know it. They will not do SHIT.

The fact is..they could use all of their available nukes and we could fight back with conventional weapons and they would be anihilated

They are toothless and they know it. They will still report in their media that the forced the mighty United States to back down

Agree.
The PRNK military could conventionally mass their army like ants, and as long as we have enough MOAB's in the theatre, we could decimate them 50 miles out from the DMZ.

It really doesn't matter

Their troops are poorly fed, poorly trained and not backed up logistically. They also lack an effective command and control structure to sustain a fight. They could never survive the first few days of fighting

Last edited:
I wouldn't underestimate North Korea too much. They do have a very powerful Military. They really could wreak havoc if they wanted to. Like i said earlier,it's all about extortion for them at this point. They're just trying to see if this current U.S. Administration and the U.N. will fold again and give them more cash. If they do initiate a major military attack,they could very well get what they want. I could see this current Administration and the U.N. folding after such an attack. A pay-off will likely come again for North Korea and they know it. Just more extortion.

Last edited:
I'll say this.........when bombs start flying, you gotta watch CNN s0ns!!!

ps.......1/4 of one Trident submarine could fight a war with S. Korea and nobody could set foot on the penninsula for about 50 years.

Last edited:
I wouldn't underestimate North Korea too much. They do have a very powerful Military. They really could wreak havoc if they wanted to. Like i said earlier,it's all about extortion for them at this point. They're just trying to see if this current U.S. Administration and the U.N. will fold again and give them more cash. If they do initiate a major military attack,they could very well get what they want. I could see this current Administration and the U.N. folding after such an attack. A pay-off will likely come again for North Korea and they know it. Just more extortion.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about, eh?

North Korea's Military is powerful? lol, by who's standard? By what measure?

You really do just say things to paint Obama in a bad light, any way you can. It's ridiculous, you reach way too much it's obsessive.

Yes, we're so scared that we held the exercises despite threat of Nuclear war. Such pussies, we are. Quite the fold.

You really do just say things to paint Obama in a bad light, any way you can. It's ridiculous, you reach way too much it's obsessive.

Yes, we're so scared that we held the exercises despite threat of Nuclear war. Such pussies, we are. Quite the fold.

Sorry you feel that way. I was just stating my opinion. If North Korea does initiate a major military attack they will likely get what the want,which is more cash. This current Administration and the U.N. would likely work out some kind of deal after such an attack that would give them more cash. There would be some brief fighting but then this Administration and the U.N. would fold. All they want now is the cash. A brief military confrontation could get them what they want. Hey that's just my take anyway.

Sorry you feel that way. I was just stating my opinion. If North Korea does initiate a major military attack they will likely get what the want,which is more cash. This current Administration and the U.N. would likely work out some kind of deal after such an attack that would give them more cash. There would be some brief fighting but then this Administration and the U.N. would fold. All they want now is the cash. A brief military confrontation could get them what they want. Hey that's just my take anyway.

It's your take because you're hardcore Obamahater, 3000.

If we were skurred of N. Korean attack, we wouldn't have held the exercise. Your theory holds no basis in reality except to say: "I'm projecting it to be true, because I don't like Obama."

You know it.

Obama will never retaliate if N. Korea does anyting aggressive. It's not in him.

How do you explain the build up in Afghanistan, the increased raids on Terrorist strongholds, the increase in Drone attacks, the aggressive response to pirates?

It's called maintaining the war on terro...uh...I mean "man-caused disaster" or "overseas contingency operation".

Obama hasn't got the nads to push the big red button...

It's called maintaining the war on terro...uh...I mean "man-caused disaster" or "overseas contingency operation".

Obama hasn't got the nads to push the big red button...

Thats a tough decision for any president....not to be taken lightly

The key is to avoid escallation of manageable issues that could lead to pushing the red button

Even in the 1950s, the North Koreans were not an effective fighting force. Without Chinese troops and Russian air cover, the Korean War would have been over in a few months

They are in even worse shape now. On paper, they have a huge army. But they are underfed, poorly trained and the economy of N Korea could not support a war.

Without Russia and China, they are nothing

Agree.

We've only ever built 17 of them.

Type Conventional Bomb
Place of origin United States

Service history

In service 2003–present
Used by United States Air Force

Production history

Designer Air Force Research Laboratory
Designed 2002
Manufacturer McAlester Army Ammunition Plant
Produced 2003
Number built 17

Specifications

Weight 22,600 lb (10.3 tonnes)
Length 30 ft, 1.75 inches (9.17 m)
Diameter 40.5 in (102.9 cm)
Filling H-6 or Tritonal plus Fuel cocktail mix.
Filling weight 18,700 lb (8.48 tonnes)
Blast yield 11 tons

GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as your remark earlier about not being in a war we've won? I was there for Desert Storm, which was won in 96 hours.

You really don't know shit about the military, other than what you pick up on video games do you kid?

Also, delivery plane is easily shot down, as it's delivered by a C-130 cargo plane (only one capable of carrying the damn thing).

On paper the Nork Military is huge. Over 1 million soldiers. On paper they outnumber the ROK by a 2-1.

I think the perception in North Korea is that 0bama would fold like a cheap umbrella. Given the last 18 months, that is the perception they are working with.

What they have is a huge food shortage, and restless population, a succession crisis.... The US is in overall command of UN forces in Korea... If the US is going to fold then trying it out is worth a shot. They may just be wiling to go for broke there.

I do not see 0bama using nukes.

total US effectives are less than 5% of total UN troops.

Dear Leader is playing a high stakes game, where even if he does not win, he is not a big looser.

A quick search of your last 30 or more posts shows who the uhh...whackjob is. :eusa_whistle:

Absolutely correct.

Being an Obamarrhoidal Liberrhoid you lose by definition.

*runs around in a circle*

*throws arms into the air*

Oh no, the North Koreans want to nuke me!!!

Reality: These guys haven't been in a shooting war in over 55 years. The only thing they have shot is their own unarmed people. They can't even feed themselves. Most are under 5' 6". Why is it the short people always want to get into a fight?

Forum List

Back