North Korea ready for war with USA

Obama won the Iraq War, killed bin Laden and dozens of terrorist leaders, deposed Gadhafi

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED BABY!

Obama pulled the troops out on Bush's schedule, we won it when Saddam was captured.

Saying Obama killed Bin Laden is like saying Richard Nixon landed on the moon.

You are a sad sad obamabot.

Or it might even be like saying that Bin Laden killed anyone on 9-11

Conspiracy Forum thataway, headcase - - - >

Let's see...

Bush deposed Saddam Hussein using a full invasion force at the cost of five thousand American lives

Obama deposed of Gadhafi without the loss of an American life...That's what true leadership is about

Yep your man Obama is one heck of a leader. We all know arm chair quarterbacks are full of hot air, however, without the game plan having been laid out by the prior Presidents counter terrorism team OB would never have been put on ice, but then again this topic was about North Korea, not Iraq, Bush or 9-11 wasn't it. So the little fat boy wants to pick a fight, not worth the time of day:eusa_whistle: Ever wonder what would happen if he called a news conference and no one bothered to come?

Game Plan?

You mean the game plan of not even meeting with your anti-terrorism advisors until AFTER 9-11?

The game plan where you abandon the war on terror so you can attack Iraq?

Is there some rule with you far left nuts that you cannot communicate without lying? Do you have to leave a quarter in the jar if you do?

In Libya, he insisted that Europe lead the effort......THAT is what international leadership is about

Oh yeah, following and avoiding responsibility is what leadership is all about... :rolleyes:

Leading from behind, what a concept. Amazing, liberals here constantly bashed Bush for starting a war with Iraq as a pretext for getting more oil, but when the Europeans do it in Libya it's okay. Oh, the hypocrisy. BTW, the first premise was not true but the 2nd one was.

Douger was certainly not at Liberty Bell or in the 3rd Brigade area.

Drunks and druggies were discharged without ceremony.

And, yes, there were firefights in the DMZ.

the NKs are always prepared for war. We were getting into firefights in the DMZ during the 1970s and 1980s. I imagine both sides are still firing it up during the night patrols.
Um. I was there. We had sacks full of weed and yobos that sucked like nursing calves yet not one bullet.Drunks leading druggies. Another farce.
The only thing being "fired" during night "patrols' is heroin or cum.

You were where?

The Troll Party members here denigrating the President's outstanding handling of matters in Arab Spring merely reflects a general lack of intelligence and a great spirit of mean-spiritedness.

When Romney is elected, he is going to kick the Troll Party membership dead in their collective pants, demand they straighten up, and throw them out if they don't. He doesn't drink no stinking tea.

No, it's not. I realize that the GOP's positions have to be simplified to fit on bumper stickers so you can understand them, but they lose a lot in the translation, and the people doing the translating are lying to you to begin with.

Do your own research. Stop relying on what you're spoon-fed by people with a vested interest in making you afraid of the GOP.

oh yeah...we get to work till we are fucking decrepit, just so some fat cat doesn't have to pay the same rates as the middle class.

I've noticed that the only people fighting the class war have no class.

Your lot in life is the result of the choices you made. No one is keeping you down but yourself. Man up and stop insisting that you're entitled to what you didn't earn.

speaking of which.....find a job yet?

daveman has been collecting unemployment for a long time.

All that daves is dave.

daveman has been collecting unemployment for a long time.

All that daves is dave.

so....in other words, Dave is all about self determination....except when it comes to him. Let me tell you something DAVE.....A douchebag who doesn't even PLAY THE FUCKING GAME has no room to talk about working folks' self determination.

I've been working since I was 14, I've been on my own since I was 18. I am now 47. I've never taken a DIME from Unemployment or Welfare. So go fuck yourself.

It's real easy to sit on your ass and bitch....it's a different matter to get off of it, bust your ass every fucking day and have a bunch of fucked up idealogues tell you that you're a piece of shit because you'd like to retire young enough to enjoy it and you're a leech because you actually want to use those programs that you've been paying into your entire fucking life.

So Dave...until you are ready to fucking contribute to this society, go fuck yourself(again).

Yep your man Obama is one heck of a leader. We all know arm chair quarterbacks are full of hot air, however, without the game plan having been laid out by the prior Presidents counter terrorism team OB would never have been put on ice, but then again this topic was about North Korea, not Iraq, Bush or 9-11 wasn't it. So the little fat boy wants to pick a fight, not worth the time of day:eusa_whistle: Ever wonder what would happen if he called a news conference and no one bothered to come?

Game Plan?

You mean the game plan of not even meeting with your anti-terrorism advisors until AFTER 9-11?

Is there some rule with you far left nuts that you cannot communicate without lying? Do you have to leave a quarter in the jar if you do?

History has defined the George Bush presidency. You can't change the blunders that he made

One does not have to be a Dem to admit that Bush's anti-terorrism prep pre-9-11 just sucked.

Game Plan?

History has defined the George Bush presidency.

Don't be stupid. Several more decades - at a minimum - will be required for that. Grow the fuck up.

Why? They'll lose. But their time is almost up anyway. They've forced a miserable & failed system on their People for too long. Something's gotta give eventually. Possible War with the U.S. is irrelevant. They've failed their People. And that's gonna come back to haunt them at some point.

Forum List

Back