North Korea ready for war with USA

North Korea ready for war with USA

C0044096-Korea_at_night,_satellite_image-SPL.jpg

Be afraid. Be VERY afraid!

the NKs are always prepared for war. We were getting into firefights in the DMZ during the 1970s and 1980s. I imagine both sides are still firing it up during the night patrols.
Um. I was there. We had sacks full of weed and yobos that sucked like nursing calves yet not one bullet.Drunks leading druggies. Another farce.
The only thing being "fired" during night "patrols' is heroin or cum.

That doesn't happen any more, you retard. We have a professional military -- not one that would take a loser like you.

How do you think NK keeps it people supporting it's massive military in the face of abject poverty?
The same way the republicans do. Fear.

Absolutely.
"The GOP will end Social Security, Medicare, and abortion!"

"The GOP will push your Grandma off a cliff!"

"The GOP is going to steal the election by disenfranchising poor people!"

You were saying something about fear...?

the NKs are always prepared for war. We were getting into firefights in the DMZ during the 1970s and 1980s. I imagine both sides are still firing it up during the night patrols.
Um. I was there. We had sacks full of weed and yobos that sucked like nursing calves yet not one bullet.Drunks leading druggies. Another farce.
The only thing being "fired" during night "patrols' is heroin or cum.

Where at?

My first duty assignment was at Camp Liberty Bell. PRO POTRIA hung at the entrance.....

How do you think NK keeps it people supporting it's massive military in the face of abject poverty?

Absolutely.

hey...if you don't like the bad press.....then stop saying that kind of shit....it's real....REAL simple.

That should last 5 or 6 minutes...at the very least.
I don't know. Their new brand of crazy at the leadership role may just fire them up to do their best.

I'll wager a full on, 7 minutes!

If NK attacks they will wipe up on the south. But wait.....The US will save the day..

It will only take a few days for us to arrive. Besides its a million man army. That should what take a division.......

So many in this thread talking out of their ass.

What good is a million man army with 2 dozen bullets and 25 gallons of gasoline? The Duchy of Grand Fenwick had a better chance of surviving a war with us.

I don't know. Their new brand of crazy at the leadership role may just fire them up to do their best.

I'll wager a full on, 7 minutes!

If NK attacks they will wipe up on the south. But wait.....The US will save the day..

It will only take a few days for us to arrive. Besides its a million man army. That should what take a division.......

So many in this thread talking out of their ass.

What good is a million man army with 2 dozen bullets and 25 gallons of gasoline? The Duchy of Grand Fenwick had a better chance of surviving a war with us.

They dont have the staying power. Not against us anyway. That doesnt take away from the destruction they are quite capable of making. In Koreas borders they could very well hold their own. Anyone involved in planning would secure the logistics required early on.

Anyone here imagining a cake walk is out of their freakin mind................

Absolutely.

You pwned 'em. Nice job!

Really. predfan? seems as though I've heard those very items in that particular context ad nauseum on this very board.....go figure.

Absolutely.

That's not fear mongering.

That's the Republican Platform.

The only people that fear it is those that aren't in Republican bizzaro world.

You? You love it. :clap2:

Absolutely.

hey...if you don't like the bad press.....then stop saying that kind of shit....it's real....REAL simple.
No, it's not. I realize that the GOP's positions have to be simplified to fit on bumper stickers so you can understand them, but they lose a lot in the translation, and the people doing the translating are lying to you to begin with.

Do your own research. Stop relying on what you're spoon-fed by people with a vested interest in making you afraid of the GOP.

Absolutely.

You seem to be awfully proud of the fact that you're unable to think for yourself.

Absolutely.

i guess Sallow and US shake in their booties when a big bad Republican goes by....

Absolutely.

then why do i hear Democrats out here saying it?.....is that not fear mongering?.....it pisses me off when i hear some of the shit they tell the Illegals out here about "Republicans".....fear mongering.....both sides do it and are good at it with the stupider people among us.....

Last edited:
Really. predfan? seems as though I've heard those very items in that particular context ad nauseum on this very board.....go figure.

You've heard leftists regurgitating what the left claims the GOP says.

thats true Dave.....but we have also heard Righties regurgitating what the right claims the DNC says.......both sides are bad at defending themselves.....sometimes they just make it worse....

Forum List

Back