North Korea ready for war with USA

deposed Gadhafi!

"Lead from behind"? A shame and disgrace to our country.

Let's see...

Bush deposed Saddam Hussein using a full invasion force at the cost of five thousand American lives

Obama deposed of Gadhafi without the loss of an American life...That's what true leadership is about

Yep your man Obama is one heck of a leader. We all know arm chair quarterbacks are full of hot air, however, without the game plan having been laid out by the prior Presidents counter terrorism team OB would never have been put on ice, but then again this topic was about North Korea, not Iraq, Bush or 9-11 wasn't it. So the little fat boy wants to pick a fight, not worth the time of day:eusa_whistle: Ever wonder what would happen if he called a news conference and no one bothered to come?

Breaking news! North Korea just declared war on the US. We have reports of engagements with ground and air forces. Kim Jung....wait a moment (holds earpiece). We just received word that the war is over. I repeat breaking news the war is over.

"Lead from behind"? A shame and disgrace to our country.

Let's see...

Bush deposed Saddam Hussein using a full invasion force at the cost of five thousand American lives

Obama deposed of Gadhafi without the loss of an American life...That's what true leadership is about

Yep your man Obama is one heck of a leader. We all know arm chair quarterbacks are full of hot air, however, without the game plan having been laid out by the prior Presidents counter terrorism team OB would never have been put on ice, but then again this topic was about North Korea, not Iraq, Bush or 9-11 wasn't it. So the little fat boy wants to pick a fight, not worth the time of day:eusa_whistle: Ever wonder what would happen if he called a news conference and no one bothered to come?

Game Plan?

You mean the game plan of not even meeting with your anti-terrorism advisors until AFTER 9-11?

The game plan where you abandon the war on terror so you can attack Iraq?

Let's see...

Gadhafi gave up his nuke program because he SAW that President Bush wasn't some all talk empty suit the way obama is (as best). That scumbag Gadhafi wasn't in any way deposed by obama. Leading from behind, despite what your liberal handlers might have programmed you, is really 'following.'

Bush as leader of the free world begged for international support of his blunder of an invasion. Bush swore we would be treated as liberators and minimal troops would be needed. Bushs.....My way or he highway" was not leadership....it was weakness

Obama understood what building international coalitions was about. He asked for and received international support for his Afghanistan surge. In Libya, he insisted that Europe lead the effort......THAT is what international leadership is about
its too bad he does a shitty job about leading his own people......

North Korean lead Kim Jung Un have fired the general and have taken full control over the North Korean military. He’ve also just married.

He is not happy over the US/South korea military excercise. Kim Jung Un says if they fire a single shell on North korean territory. The north korean army will then go to full war with USA and South Korea.

Kim Jong Un threatens 'all-out war' over South Korean-US military exercise | GlobalPost

The only thing NK is ready for is the same old extortion scam they have been promoting for 50 years. Maybe they could get away with another nuclear threat with junk missile technology but if it was really war the little fat demagogue would become toast courtesy of the greatest Military on the face of the earth.

I've never been to North Korea, but recently I talked to someone who has visited there. He told me the North Korean population lives in a regime of total slavery and alienation. They know absolutely nothing about the outside world (Mickey Mouse? Steve Jobs? Eiffel Tower?), and most of the technology developed in the last two hundred years, but yet they think they're the most powerful country in the earth. Because that's what the ruling elite tells them. Perhaps they will believe North Korea is already at war with the United States, and perhaps they will believe that they have won the war, if that's what they are told. That's not just the folks who live in the rural areas (most of their population) but also the ones who live in Pyongyang. Starvation is a big problem and sometimes they have nothing to eat (eventually they have to eat grass soup to stay alive). And he also told me that he could not go anywhere if he was not followed by two government agents. He could only take photographs with the permission of the agents. It's very sad. Their country is pure lunacy, dupes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24R8JObNNQ4&feature=relmfu]Inside North Korea - VICE Travel - Part 1 of 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Bush sure didn't in spite of the banner

Bush blew what could have put him in the "one of the best" President Categories.....thats called being a lousy leader....

?

come on RW ...the guy had 90% of the Country and most of the World standing with him......and like you said.....if he would have went after the Terrorist instead of into Iraq.....where would these guys have run to?.....he even had Putin standing with him....who if i remember correctly suggested forming an International Strike team just to find bastards like these and actually stop them.....if he would have stayed the course.....and made a difference....even a dildo like Dean would have some respect for the guy....

Bush blew what could have put him in the "one of the best" President Categories.....thats called being a lousy leader....

?

come on RW ...the guy had 90% of the Country and most of the World standing with him......and like you said.....if he would have went after the Terrorist instead of into Iraq.....where would these guys have run to?.....he even had Putin standing with him....who if i remember correctly suggested forming an International Strike team just to find bastards like these and actually stop them.....if he would have stayed the course.....and made a difference....even a dildo like Dean would have some respect for the guy....

OK....understand your point now and agree

Really. predfan? seems as though I've heard those very items in that particular context ad nauseum on this very board.....go figure.

You've heard leftists regurgitating what the left claims the GOP says.

thats true Dave.....but we have also heard Righties regurgitating what the right claims the DNC says.......both sides are bad at defending themselves.....sometimes they just make it worse....
Indeed.

hey...if you don't like the bad press.....then stop saying that kind of shit....it's real....REAL simple.
No, it's not. I realize that the GOP's positions have to be simplified to fit on bumper stickers so you can understand them, but they lose a lot in the translation, and the people doing the translating are lying to you to begin with.

Do your own research. Stop relying on what you're spoon-fed by people with a vested interest in making you afraid of the GOP.

oh yeah...we get to work till we are fucking decrepit, just so some fat cat doesn't have to pay the same rates as the middle class.

I've noticed that the only people fighting the class war have no class.

Your lot in life is the result of the choices you made. No one is keeping you down but yourself. Man up and stop insisting that you're entitled to what you didn't earn.

Forum List

Back