North Korea: Paper Tiger

This is a very rude post. Perhaps you need to take a break from the message board if my post has you this flustered?

He's angry because you're just throwing out thoughtless, potentially trolling posts, which have no value. If you are going to attack the US, like a far left toad, then you need to bring supportive evidence. Saying "the US likes to attack other countries" is a mindless claim that won't sit well, and to make it and not expect to be frontally abused is even worse.

I think Kevin dumbass thinks he is a libertarian, but I could be wrong.

That's Kevin Kennedy, and I don't think I'm a libertarian. I am a libertarian.

Well since you essentially believe any post not made by you is trolling, I'll take this with a grain of salt.

First you offer an unsubstantiated, trolling post: "america like to start wars" with no evidence, THEN you throw out another silly line/non-sequitor/red herring that I call everyone else's posts as trolling.

I am still waiting for you to provide something of value here, will that happen in the near-term?

Well since you essentially believe any post not made by you is trolling, I'll take this with a grain of salt.

First you offer an unsubstantiated, trolling post: "america like to start wars" with no evidence, THEN you throw out another silly line/non-sequitor/red herring that I call everyone else's posts as trolling.

I am still waiting for you to provide something of value here, will that happen in the near-term?

If you find no value in my posts then you are free to ignore them.

No I don't think so sweetie, this is the adult section, and don't get away with your BS so easily.

Substantiate your posts, like an adult, if you can.

No I don't think so sweetie, this is the adult section, and don't get away with your BS so easily.

Considering your condescending and insulting posts, why should I bother further substantiating my posts to you?

Considering your condescending and insulting posts, why should I bother further substantiating my posts to you?

In other words you can not, but hey thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back