Non-peaceful Protest Against the March of Dimes

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I took a video and a few pics. I started on the prolife side a old guy (he looked like a plaster) offer me a pro-life sign to carry. I told him, "No thanks, I am just observing, I actually support abortion (which was not a lie I do)." He calmly explained that abortion is immoral and he hoped they would change my mind. No one yelled at me, called me names, told me the leave, spit on me or was rude. The were highly respectful and calm.

The pro-choice no so much. I then watched over to the pro-life side, which was separated by the police and Dearborn. One woman said she saw me walk over from the other side and what was I doing. I said, " I am pro-life (which I am not, I fully believe in abortion in the 1st trimester) and wanted to know why you thought the killing of the unborn was ok."

These people snapped. They started to scream at me, say vile things to me, scream hands off my uterus and one, I will admit pretty cute, bitch spit on me. I had to leave their side because of how enraged they were.

Again I am pro-choice and will remain that way, but left has become so intolerant it is sick.

IMG_3737.JPG
IMG_3740.JPG
IMG_3738.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I took a video and a few pics. I started on the prolife side a old guy (he looked like a plaster) offer me a pro-life sign to carry. I told him, "No thanks, I am just observing, I actually support abortion (which was not a lie I do)." He calmly explained that abortion is immoral and he hoped they would change my mind. No one yelled at me, called me names, told me the leave, spit on me or was rude. The were highly respectful and calm.

The pro-choice no so much. I then watched over to the pro-life side, which was separated by the police and Dearborn. One woman said she saw me walk over from the other side and what was I doing. I said, " I am pro-life (which I am not, I fully believe in abortion in the 1st trimester) and wanted to know why you thought the killing of the unborn was ok."

These people snapped. They started to scream at me, say vile things to me, scream hands off my uterus and one, I will admit pretty cute, bitch spit on me. I had to leave their side because of how enraged they were.

Again I am pro-choice and will remain that way, but left has become so intolerant it is sick.

View attachment 107056View attachment 107057View attachment 107058

The rabid NaziCon anti-choice zealots have left the pro-choice folks no choice but to fight fire with fire.

The rabid NaziCon anti-choice zealots have left the pro-choice folks no choice but to fight fire with fire.

so true----the anti-abortion people have been acting like animals for decades

Not all.
Im anti-abortion, but all that means to me is that I wont have one, or be with a woman that would.
It also means that although I fully support others rights to kill their baby, I would appreciate if government money (my tax dollar) was not used to perform this murder.
basically, if there were no support of abortion through tax dollars, I would just not say a word if someone asked my opinion on it. At most I might say that although it is not something I agree with, I do understand that there are certain circumstances where it could be the only choice that could reasonably be considered for the woman. (rape, incest, real health issues)
I am not going to be found in a picket line, I wont be found blocking the entrance to a baby slaughtering house, Im not ok with blowing up a clinic, or killing the mass murderer that performs these violent procedures, or am I going to stand out in front of the clinic calling women names as they leave their chopped up or still living but dying painfully baby behind. You never know that woman might be just as against abortion as I am, her reasons might be valid and she might already be going through some serious mental distress when she walks out, me calling her names is not productive at this point.
So, I would not consider myself an animal just because I personally oppose of the act and dont want my money used to pay for it.
think about how you would feel if your tax dollar was funding genocide, tell me that you would be ok funding a million or so mexicans being pushed into an oversized easy bake over for their final (and maybe first) "shower"

You fucking piece of shit,
calling pro life, anti choice and NaziCons
Nazis justified killing...pro choice justifies killing
Seems you're the NaziCon!

You fucking piece of shit,
calling pro life, anti choice and NaziCons
Nazis justified killing...pro choice justifies killing
Seems you're the NaziCon!
I would be all for abortions if you could determine that a child is going to be a liberal before its born.
That level of retardation really should not have to suffer life.

My FIL shot Nazi's at the Bulge under Patton's 3rd army. He assumed command of the company when the captain got his head blown off.
He was against abortion. Wanna explain that one to me einstein?

Hopefully some day you'll figure it out.

You baby killers keep good company.....

Hopefully some day you'll figure it out.

what is "IT" ?

Not all.
Im anti-abortion, but all that means to me is that I wont have one, or be with a woman that would.
It also means that although I fully support others rights to kill their baby, I would appreciate if government money (my tax dollar) was not used to perform this murder.
basically, if there were no support of abortion through tax dollars, I would just not say a word if someone asked my opinion on it. At most I might say that although it is not something I agree with, I do understand that there are certain circumstances where it could be the only choice that could reasonably be considered for the woman. (rape, incest, real health issues)
I am not going to be found in a picket line, I wont be found blocking the entrance to a baby slaughtering house, Im not ok with blowing up a clinic, or killing the mass murderer that performs these violent procedures, or am I going to stand out in front of the clinic calling women names as they leave their chopped up or still living but dying painfully baby behind. You never know that woman might be just as against abortion as I am, her reasons might be valid and she might already be going through some serious mental distress when she walks out, me calling her names is not productive at this point.
So, I would not consider myself an animal just because I personally oppose of the act and dont want my money used to pay for it.
think about how you would feel if your tax dollar was funding genocide, tell me that you would be ok funding a million or so mexicans being pushed into an oversized easy bake over for their final (and maybe first) "shower"

there is no reason for a government program to seek your permission. I do not support alcoholism------No one in MY FAMILY has ever been an alcoholic.
Does that mean that I have a right to demand that alcoholic\s be denied medical
care if "tax money" is tapped to provide it?-------(for the record----most persons
getting EXPENSIVE care for DT's in hospitals are getting their care on the public dime----whole wards of them) ------you want them to die in the gutters? Abortion is not genocide.

It's unfortunate you weren't aborted.

Not all.

there is no reason for a government program to seek your permission. I do not support alcoholism------No one in MY FAMILY has ever been an alcoholic.
care if "tax money" is tapped to provide it?-------(for the record----most persons
getting EXPENSIVE care for DT's in hospitals are getting their care on the public dime----whole wards of them) ------you want them to die in the gutters? Abortion is not genocide.
Yes Veronica, baby killing is genocide.....

My FIL shot Nazi's at the Bulge under Patton's 3rd army. He assumed command of the company when the captain got his head blown off.
He was against abortion. Wanna explain that one to me einstein?

Your FIL's military experience has nothing to do with his opinion on
abortion

Not all.

nope------it is birth control

Not all.

Your hate of humans is disgusting.....

Not all.

I do not hate humans

Not all.

I do not hate humans
Oh, sorry....I thought you were a baby killer....

The pro-life movement will have a good 40+ years now under Trump!!!!

Not all.

no, its not. Birth control is a condom, or whatever device a women wants to shove up there or the pill or getting the tubes tied. Or him getting a vasectomy.
I would guess that well over 90% of abortions are done for no other reason than to get rid of some whores drunken mistake.
The other abortions are necessary.
When the hell did this country go so far as to not require any type of personal responsibility?
And dont even come back with that condoms, or the pill or any other method fails bullshit, Buy your own insurance that covers it or pay for it yourself or congratulations on the new addition to your family. But expecting everyone else to pay? no, thats just wrong.
I made a mistake and took too big of a mortgage, I think you should chip in and cover it for me, Hey, I cant afford the new Corvette now that I quit my job, where is my government check to cover that for me?

I do not hate humans
Oh, sorry....I thought you were a baby killer....

The pro-life movement will have a good 40+ years now under Trump!!!!
as long as he only gets rid of the birth control abortions all is good. There are as I said earlier, times were abortion is a logical answer.
I will tell you this though, If an abortion is the result of a rape, I would love to see the rapist tried and convicted of second degree murder

Forum List

Back