Just Another Peaceful Protest By The Usual Suspects

MAGA for the next year is going to be only raging ad homs for their only response, and the movement dissolves forever. painfully.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Here’s the thing, while I believe some people have legitimate concerns, something tells me a lot of these people getting bent out of shape over this are only doing so because their favorite talk show host is putting it in their head to be. Either that, or because they think Israel is “right wing”, they have to be opposed to it. At least that’s how they see it.

Basically, a lot of this outrage is political.

A snake pit, filled with various species of snakes,.. will often remain calm. When a person stirs up the snake pit with a stick....the snakes freak out, coil up and start using their deadly fangs in frantic, desperate ways. Ukraine was stirred up... hundreds of thousand people died...... But the snake pit in the ME. That's a different story. Those snakes can get out of the pit and destroy all of humanity.......Here at home we may, very well, have some snake pits waiting to be stirred up. Should we all thank the Lord (and all the people that voted for him) that we have Joe Biden as the leader of the free world????

Make sure you remember where you put your keyboard.

Oh shit dood. I am merely quoting history. Throughout history, when governments have become as corrupt as ours obviously is, the end result is revolution.

Then, the normal course of events is some sort of dictatorship. I hope that when the revolution happens here, that a Republic can be reborn.

But I am doubtful.

Forum List

Back