No wonder you can now easily pay $25.00-$30.00 for two people to eat at a fast food joint.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Today, eating out is going to set you back some serious change.
Two people eating at a sit down restaurant, even a Denny's type dive, can easily set you back $50.00.

in-n-out-pay-tiktok.jpg

‘My In-N-Out manager drove a Mercedes and a Lexus’: Doctors find out In-N-Out workers get paid more than they do​

'I almost want to cry when I go to In-N-Out on my lunch break.'​

While physicians in the United States are among the highest paid in the world, the path to actually becoming a medical professional can be incredibly costly. The average American medical student graduates with over a quarter of a million dollars in student debt, and when they land a residency, the pay may not always be enough to meet their living expenses and debt obligations.

This was recently noted by TikTok users Dr. Brandon Kalasho and Dr. Secilia Salem (@marriedinmedicine), two medical residents who live in Los Angeles.

Two people eating at a sit down restaurant, even a Denny's type dive, can easily set you back $50.00.

in-n-out-pay-tiktok.jpg

‘My In-N-Out manager drove a Mercedes and a Lexus’: Doctors find out In-N-Out workers get paid more than they do​

Paying $25 hr is not why the cost has gone up. Look at your McD near you. The line is around the building. The McD owner makes $1 million dollars a year, each location. So if paying them more means it cuts into his profits, he is going to raise his prices. So I don't eat there. Let the prices come down.

Right now I only order 2 McDoubles for $3. Or when I splurge I will buy 2 Big Macs or Two Felet of Fish for $6.

If you are dumb enough to buy a combo meal that's on you.

It's time to go to your neighborhood hospital and eat at their cafeteria.
Good food at a good price.
Who'll know? :smoke:
I work for a hospital and this is true. Best breakfast burritos in town. And a good variety of lunch items both on grill and buffet line in their cafe.

Paying $25 hr is not why the cost has gone up. Look at your McD near you. The line is around the building. The McD owner makes $1 million dollars a year, each location. So if paying them more means it cuts into his profits, he is going to raise his prices. So I don't eat there. Let the prices come down.

Right now I only order 2 McDoubles for $3. Or when I splurge I will buy 2 Big Macs or Two Felet of Fish for $6.

If you are dumb enough to buy a combo meal that's on you.
Our McD’s has shortened lobby hours. So it’s hard to sit down to eat there unless you don’t work.

lol Whataburgers pays $15 an hour here, Jack in the Box offers $10. '$25 an hour' is probably starvation wages in places like NYC or the Bay Area and LA. A combo meal at WB runs between 7-9 bucks, unless you order the large drink and fries, or the Patty Melt meals and other stuff. There are four of them near me, two are great, two suck. Management matters.

Stop blaming employees for crappy owners and managers. Sniveling about fast food workers making chump change isn't going to win you elections, so dump the right wing ideologues and Town Hall shills already; they're idiots. They're the reason you get Bidens and AOC's in office.

in-n-out-pay-tiktok.jpg

Man I miss In and Out

Forum List

Back