No wonder you can now easily pay $25.00-$30.00 for two people to eat at a fast food joint.

I like Burger King too. They have good breakfast croissants.
I like their cheapo bacon double cheeseburger off the Value menu.
bacon-double-cheeseburger-burger-king-278x300.png

I like their cheapo bacon double cheeseburger off the Value menu.
bacon-double-cheeseburger-burger-king-278x300.png
Prior to Covid, they put out a full sheet of coupons in the local rag. I saved them because they never expire in our local franchises, however some of the best ones are not being honored anymore. Two whoppers for $6 is a great deal.

Prior to Covid, they put out a full sheet of coupons in the local rag. I saved them because they never expire in our local franchises, however some of the best ones are not being honored anymore. Two whoppers for $6 is a great deal.
They do send out good coupons. Two burgers and fries for 5.99 or 2 breakfast croissants and 2 tater tots for 3.99.

I think most of us simply want places to eat that don't charge an arm and a leg.
I don't want to pay skilled labor charges for a burger flipper. It is not a "living wage" job. Those jobs are for young people to get their feet wet in the labor market and learn work ethic. If someone wants to try to make it a job to raise a family on, watch how quickly those jobs go away. Too bad for today's youth.

Notice they don't say "own". You can drive a mercedes and a lexus without having a freaking dime in the bank. What is this all about?

Last edited:
I don't want to pay skilled labor charges for a burger flipper. It is not a "living wage" job. Those jobs are for young people to get their feet wet in the labor market and learn work ethic. If someone wants to try to make it a job to raise a family on, watch how quickly those jobs go away. Too bad for today's youth.

Me neither, unfortunately, there are millions of Americans today who believe those jobs should be "living wage" jobs. It's absolutely insane.

The trick at Burger King. Do the quick review at the link you get on the receipt. You get a free Whopper with the purchase of fries and a drink.

You order a Whopper small fry and small drink. The register automatically rings it up as a Whopper value meal. (around $9.00 around here) When they take the price of the Whopper off ($5.00) you get the Whopper value meal for $4.00.

I like Burger King too. They have good breakfast croissants.

I like those, too, but no one at the local franchise speaks English and the last time I was there one of the employees was picking up the floor mats and washing them outside, then came in and went directly to the kitchen and started handling food; apparently washing hands is too white for our hard working immigrants.

I like those, too, but no one at the local franchise speaks English and the last time I was there one of the employees picking up the floor mats and washing them outside, then came in and went directly to the kitchen and started handling food; apparently washing hands is too white for our hard working immigrants.
Gross 🤮

I wouldn't set foot in a Mickey D's if they were giving that crap away. I like to be able to read a menu that makes sense and doesn't change every 30 seconds.
That food is truly awful, went there for the first time in years and felt sick after eating a cheeseburger and McNuggets. Never eating that garbage again.

The trick at Burger King. Do the quick review at the link you get on the receipt. You get a free Whopper with the purchase of fries and a drink.

You order a Whopper small fry and small drink. The register automatically rings it up as a Whopper value meal. (around $9.00 around here) When they take the price of the Whopper off ($5.00) you get the Whopper value meal for $4.00.
I always tell them 'just the burger.' On another subject, why are the Whopper buns so cheapo? They fall apart. LOL

Forum List

Back