Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got a BYE~~ LOL

Stress free sunday tomorrow

NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got a BYE~~ LOL

Nice. Go ahead and take a breather. This will be the best week of your 6-10 season! :thup:

How the fuck would they lose 10 games and Romo will be back before thanksgiving?
Romo sucks. He's old and he'll be playing hurt. He's never been very good anyways.

Their offense sucks, their defense sucks, their coach is garbage... they'll be lucky to reach 6-10.

NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got a BYE~~ LOL

Nice. Go ahead and take a breather. This will be the best week of your 6-10 season! :thup:

How the fuck would they lose 10 games and Romo will be back before thanksgiving?
Romo sucks. He's old and he'll be playing hurt. He's never been very good anyways.

Their offense sucks, their defense sucks, their coach is garbage... they'll be lucky to reach 6-10.

if they win the next 3 games will you cancel your internet service?

NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got a BYE~~ LOL

If they win the next 3 games, I'll change my avatar to a monkey's butt.

NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got a BYE~~ LOL

If they win the superbowl I will put a passion mark on your mom's ass cheeks

The Cowboys are a disgrace. I revise my prediction to 5-11.

If they go 5-11 I would put a passion mark on your ass cheeks LOL

If they go 5-11 I would put a passion mark on your ass cheeks LOL
Them making it to 5 wins would be a miracle.

Forum List

Back