No reparations without repatriation

I'm not asking for reparations you fucking moron. I'm advocating for them on behalf of Black Americans. None of my family members were victims of America's atrocities.
Don't worry. No one is getting reparations though I do wish they'd put it on the Dem platform.

You should be sent back to your shithole anyway.

Don't worry. No one is getting reparations though I do wish they'd put it on the Dem platform.

You should be sent back to your shithole anyway.
I'm not worried. You cuck whites relinquished your ability to prevent your own demographic displacement with the 14th Amendment so not only can you not send me back anywhere you can't even prevent the lawful seizure of your country. In fact you've already lost it. White children 18 and under are already demographic minorities for their peer group. It's only a matter of time. :funnyface:

I'm not worried. You cuck whites relinquished your ability to prevent your own demographic displacement with the 14th Amendment so not only can you not send me back anywhere you can't even prevent the lawful seizure of your country. In fact you've already lost it. White children 18 and under are already demographic minorities for their peer group. It's only a matter of time. :funnyface:
You don't want to go back to your shithole? I can't help but wonder why. LOL

You don't want to go back to your shithole? I can't help but wonder why. LOL

I was born in America dipshit. As far as Jamaica goes my family and wife's family still live, own property in and run businesses in Jamaica. In fact that's what brought a lot of my family to this country, business opportunities. American companies like Alcoa came to Jamaica to mine minerals like bauxite. One of my uncles and few of my aunts worked for Alcoa and rose up to management positions and eventually got moved to their offices in Miami and Texas. We love Jamaica and America and we love the fact that it's capitalism that is fueling your replacement and American money that will ultimately travel back to the Caribbean and South America to the countries where a lot of the soon to be new majority of Americans are from. :funnyface:

I was born in America dipshit. As far as Jamaica goes my family and wife's family still live, own property in and run businesses in Jamaica. In fact that's what brought a lot of my family to this country, business opportunities. American companies like Alcoa came to Jamaica to mine minerals like bauxite. One of my uncles and few of my aunts worked for Alcoa and rose up to management positions and eventually got moved to their offices in Miami and Texas. We love Jamaica and America and we love the fact that it's capitalism that is fueling your replacement and American money that will ultimately travel back to the Caribbean and South America to the countries where a lot of the soon to be new majority of Americans are from. :funnyface:
So, go back and stay in your shithole...please. It's a very nice shithole. LOL

Are you down you pleading like a bitch? Why would we leave when there's a nation full of bitches to conquer?
Trevor Noah and Elon Musk are from the same nation. Currently Noah represents death and Musk represents life. And yet it does not seem that way.

Trevor Noah and Elon Musk are from the same nation. Currently Noah represents death and Musk represents life. And yet it does not seem that way.
What? Are you doing a tarot card reading? It's a bad one. One of those people tells jokes and makes people laugh for a living and the other is trying to build a rocket to escape earth.

You want reparations? Fine, then leave too, and leave us in peace because once you burn through those reparations and are still living here you'll start the whining all over again.

Accept reparations, and you automatically lose citizenship and the right to remain here and can never return. You must leave, and we repeal the 14th Amendment. Bye.

I know some of this is tongue and cheek, but you bring up a good point.

The black community will never be able to say when systemic racism is over. Over the last 60 years, this country has made great strides to remove racist laws and practices while giving minorities advantages. Yet, here we are, with systemic racism the root cause of all the problem.

The question: What will it take for the Black Community to declare the end of Systemic Racism? Can they answer that question?

Ah, an equivocation.

I bet you even think it was a clear answer.

(it wasn't)
My family can trace its history of moving to this country in the year 1807 -- a patriarchal/matriarchal line of nine generations that includes two members of "full-blooded Indians" (Blackfoot and Cree). So instead of responding with smugness, I would ask that you provide a SPECIFIC answer as to what standard is being applied which disqualifies me from claiming the descriptor "native" and at what specific point (or by what specific definition) can a person truthfully assert the descriptor "native".

And then what -- you gloat about how the "white man" has been put in his place? You celebrate with hate-driven glee the destruction of the greatest country in the history of the world? You proclaim how the "victims of white man injustice and atrocities" are now going to build a truly great society in its place? Or would it be a society with a new "white man" in charge -- and still having to deal with the incessant "oppression is behind every tree" from the same blame-shifters, excuse-makers, and rationalizers as before? A society with a permanently low bar set for merit, truth, and achievement so no one has to embrace the "mean, racist, and hate-filled" concepts of self-responsibility, intellectual integrity, and discipline? A society that spends centuries touting the vestiges of "white man-ism" as the reason for any future failures?

Last edited:
My family can trace its history of moving to this country in the year 1807 -- a patriarchal/matriarchal line of nine generations that includes two members of "full-blooded Indians" (Blackfoot and Cree). So instead of responding with smugness, I would ask that you provide a SPECIFIC answer as to what standard is being applied which disqualifies me from claiming the descriptor "native" and at what specific point (or by what specific definition) can a person truthfully assert the descriptor "native".
The fact that you attempted misdirection instead of answering the first time.

Am I supposed to believe you now or before?

How Can I Tell?

And then what -- you gloat about how the "white man" has been put in his place? You celebrate with hate-driven glee the destruction of the greatest country in the history of the world? You proclaim how the "victims of white man injustice and atrocities" are now going to build a truly great society in its place?
They already have. Without great Black American Civil Rights heroes this would still be a backwards apartheid State.
Or would it be a society with a new "white man" in charge -- and still having to deal with the incessant "oppression is behind every tree" from the same blame-shifters, excuse-makers, and rationalizers as before? A society with a permanently low bar set for merit, truth, and achievement so no one has to embrace the "mean, racist, and hate-filled" concepts of self-responsibility, intellectual integrity, and discipline? A society that spends centuries touting the vestiges of "white man-ism" as the reason for any future failures?
It will be a society that rolls its eyes and yawns at the crying of cuckolded, victimized whites like yourself.

How Can I Tell?

They already have. Without great Black American Civil Rights heroes this would still be a backwards apartheid State.

It will be a society that rolls its eyes and yawns at the crying of cuckolded, victimized whites like yourself.
Civil Rights heroes whose heroic efforts have been sacrificed on the altars of diversity without merit, and justice awarded to the loudest screamer regardless of truth.

And I have no doubt about the rolling of the eyeballs and yawns from the smug, integrity-bankrupt, underachieving leadership of the new, "just" America.

How Can I Tell?
And what response could I give you that would satisfy your request? Assuming validation to your satisfaction did occur, would my original "nine generations" comment qualify for a claim for the description "native"?

Civil Rights heroes whose heroic efforts have been sacrificed on the altars of diversity without merit, and justice awarded to the loudest screamer regardless of truth.
If you frail whites merited victory you wouldn't be getting cuckolded and steamrolled.
And I have no doubt about the rolling of the eyeballs and yawns from the smug, integrity-bankrupt, underachieving leadership of the new, "just" America.
Feel free to cry about it, Frailure. :dunno: :itsok:

If you frail whites merited victory you wouldn't be getting cuckolded and steamrolled.

Feel free to cry about it, Frailure. :dunno: :itsok:
We aren't getting "steamrolled". We are slowly losing to a collection of sub-standard adults united by their hatred and denial, who redefine terms like justice, integrity, and merit. They scream opposition into silence and call it a victorious debate or negotiation. They believe that blanket monetary compensation or unearned achievement erases individual failure. It's nothing more than a deafening chorus of malcontents uniting, of inmates running the asylum/prison, or of letting the town drunk be sheriff for a day (or forever, in the minds of leftists). White America wasn't perfect, but it gave many great things to the world. I have no problem passing the torch -- but the recipients shouldn't be a group of intellectual/ethical incompetents whose only claim to fame and achievement is proudly exclaiming "look what we destroyed!". Of course, then they start turning on each other, accusing each of "being just like the white man". Yes, it does make me sad. I have no problem losing to a better opponent, but losing America to a gaggle of mentally ill fools whose only talents are lying, cheating, and stealing is admittedly tough to take.

Forum List

Back