So the retarded ass NBA commissioner dont have any NBA games scheduled tomorrow because its election day?

Well it is an important election. I am told that democrats have spent gazillions here in Virginia because abortion rights "hang in the balance". Of course, I live in a minority-majority city that votes blue for POTUS in which the only two candidates on our ballot are republican incumbents who are running unopposed. I am sure MSNBC will blame Trump if the GOP makes gains in the state and ignore how many races the democrats' only candidate is some fellow named "Write In: ______________________".

He is so fucking weird. We living in retarded times. I was looking at the schedule and was like....."Its no NBA games tomorrow? I forgot they started that stupid shit a few years ago because of Georgie Floyds lol
They should vote on election day not play basketball. Every election day should be a holiday/day off

National Basketball Association has 1,173 employees.

Well it is an important election. I am told that democrats have spent gazillions here in Virginia because abortion rights "hang in the balance". Of course, I live in a minority-majority city that votes blue for POTUS in which the only two candidates on our ballot are republican incumbents who are running unopposed. I am sure MSNBC will blame Trump if the GOP makes gains in the state and ignore how many races the democrats' only candidate is some fellow named "Write In: ______________________".
The only reason Democrats would win is Roe V Wade. Look what happened in RED Kansas after the Supreme Court decision.

Forum List

Back