No speak English - No service........SALES TRIPLE!

What do you think is feared?

Anyuthing not understood. A foreign language. Dots on forheads, different cultures, skintones, etc.

Many are so fearful that they carry concealed weapons.
Eat at english speaking only places or places they know no "furriners" hang out.

Last edited:
I'd like to open a restaurant/bar with a"no ugly" people allowed policy. The ugly people would not be allowed in - only physically attractive people. I bet it would be the hottest place in town.....

I'd like to open a restaurant/bar with a"no ugly" people allowed policy. The ugly people would not be allowed in - only physically attractive people. I bet it would be the hottest place in town.....

That would be legal too since ugly discrimination is not prohibited by law.

Sounds like most clubs in Los Angeles

Anyuthing not understood. A foreign language. Dots on forheads, different cultures, skintones, etc.

Many are so fearful that they carry concealed weapons.
Eat at english speaking only places or places they know no "furriners" hang out.

Why do you assume that understanding always brings approval?

What about clitorectomies? Stoning unmarried women to death for having sex? Honor killings? Executing homosexuals?

What would "understanding" of those practices do to make me approve of the people who condone them?

Forum List

Back