No speak English - No service........SALES TRIPLE!

What do you think is feared?

Anyuthing not understood.
Que?

Can you repeat that in English? ;)
A foreign language. Dots on forheads, different cultures, skintones, etc.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Psychological_projection
:rolleyes:
Many are so fearful that they carry concealed weapons.

Scared? Or simply prepared? Am I a terrified fool if I wear a seatbelt? Must I be a bigoted racist scared redneck if I opt to not walk down a dark alley in an unfamiliar part of town on my way home late at night?

:cuckoo:
Eat at english speaking only places or places they know no "furriners" hang out.

Furriners? Is that what they're calling furries now?

Mr. Simon I salute you!! I want to know when americans are going to be insulted by all the demands of the non-english speakers.

Ahh all the fearful gather together.
Fear?

When I move to your country, I'll learn your language. I think it's reasonable to ask the same in turn.

All transactions will be done in American English

You seem to be under the impression that Spanish isn't an American language. As long as we hold Puerto Rico, where Spanish is the first langauge, and all Puerto Ricans are automatically American citizens, ipso facto Spanish is an American language.

Why the arrogance from these people who do nothing but demand? And why do americans put up with it? Are americans so fearful of being pegged racists that they give in to the most arrogant demands?? What the hell is happening in this country???

Ahh all the fearful gather together.
Fear?

When I move to your country, I'll learn your language. I think it's reasonable to ask the same in turn.

All transactions will be done in American English

You seem to be under the impression that Spanish isn't an American language. As long as we hold Puerto Rico, where Spanish is the first langauge, and all Puerto Ricans are automatically American citizens, ipso facto Spanish is an American language.

'American language'???????? 'American spanish'???????

Why the arrogance from these people who do nothing but demand? And why do americans put up with it? Are americans so fearful of being pegged racists that they give in to the most arrogant demands?? What the hell is happening in this country???

What seems to be happening is that people like you don't realize that Spanish IS an American language. Get used to it. As long as we hold onto Puerto Rico, there's no way around it. Spanish is their first language and they ARE American citizens.

Here's an idea! Put a small bookcase next to the counter filled with English to (whatever language) dictionaries. That way LA RAZA can't sue because at least you tried to offer service.

the quote about no one at the restaurant speaking any but English says volumes about the intelligence level there

The majority of people who speak spanish are of third world low intelligence

Restaurants should just put in a height requirement. Beaners are typically pretty short.

If I were to move to a foreign nation, I would first learn some basic communication words:
Greetings.
How to order food and drink.
Basic numbers.
How to ask for a job.
Where a bathroom is.
Where I might find someone who can translate.
Once in the nation, I would work hard at learning much more of the language. All those trying to come to the U.S. should do the basics.
I can speak some very basics of Spanish, Italian, French, Swahili and German. When you go to these countries, they appreciate that you took the time to learn some of their language. The same holds true for those coming here. We appreciate it when a foreigner takes the time to learn a little English.

Forum List

Back