No Rush For Rush

Rush Limpdick meet true american values. What's more all american than the NFL? Sorry Rush you don't get to own some black guys. NFL to Rams owners don't even think about selling the team to that racist asshole.

Your thoughts?

I think he is a racist, pure and simple. Why would black players want a boss like that? Donovan McNabb was runner-up for the MVP award in 2000 and had led the Eagles to two straight conference title games. Yet Limbaugh saw fit to say that McNabb received undeserved credit for his team's success that came from media outlets with "social concern" and "very desirous that a black quarterback do well."

As if that wasn't bad enough, according to transcripts posted on his Web site, in 2007 Limbaugh also said: "The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

For those that don't know, the Bloods and the Crips are 2 very violent street gangs here in Los Angeles.

Funny, when Rush made the comments about the media's treatment of McNabb, the black guys sitting next to him on the pre-game show agreed with him. It wasn't until a few days later when the race people like Sharpton started to make a big deal out of it.

All Rush ever said was that it was Philly's defense that deserved the credit for much of their success, and he pointed out that the media was just too scarred to say McNabb might be a little overrated just because he is black. Rush, on many occasions has stated that McNabb is a great quarterback.

I'm not seeing any racism in that. Nowhere does he say blacks are inferior to other races.

BHO referred to his grandmother as a "typical white woman".. I guess he's a racist too?

How do you figure Limbaugh is a racist? Or are you so used to calling everybody with whom you disagree a racist that you've rendered the word meaningless?

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed. -Rush Limbaugh

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it. -Rush Limbaugh

Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller). -Rush Limbaugh
Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson? -Rush Limbaugh

that is how i figure Rush limbaugh is a racist.

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.- Rush Limbaugh
"The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies- Rush Limbaugh

Once, in response to a caller arguing that black people need to be heard, Limbaugh responded:
"They are 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?" - Rush Limbaugh

do some research first

snopes.com: Rush Limbaugh 'Racist Quotes' List

Rush Limpdick meet true american values. What's more all american than the NFL? Sorry Rush you don't get to own some black guys. NFL to Rams owners don't even think about selling the team to that racist asshole.

Your thoughts?

I think he is a racist, pure and simple. Why would black players want a boss like that? Donovan McNabb was runner-up for the MVP award in 2000 and had led the Eagles to two straight conference title games. Yet Limbaugh saw fit to say that McNabb received undeserved credit for his team's success that came from media outlets with "social concern" and "very desirous that a black quarterback do well."

As if that wasn't bad enough, according to transcripts posted on his Web site, in 2007 Limbaugh also said: "The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

For those that don't know, the Bloods and the Crips are 2 very violent street gangs here in Los Angeles.

Funny, when Rush made the comments about the media's treatment of McNabb, the black guys sitting next to him on the pre-game show agreed with him. It wasn't until a few days later when the race people like Sharpton started to make a big deal out of it.

All Rush ever said was that it was Philly's defense that deserved the credit for much of their success, and he pointed out that the media was just too scarred to say McNabb might be a little overrated just because he is black. Rush, on many occasions has stated that McNabb is a great quarterback.

I'm not seeing any racism in that. Nowhere does he say blacks are inferior to other races.

please refer to my numerous posts.

He's undeniably racist to those who want to believe it as such. Lets face it, racism is a term most often used by those with no argument. Right up there with "I know you are but what am I?"

Which have been called into question and rightfully so, because you assume and do not have interest in research of fact... do not post something as fact without checking it first

I thought this piece interesting.

'Where Does Brett Favre Stand on Rush Limbaugh? '

'White Silence' By Charles Modiano

“It's Obama's America, is it not? Obama's America -- white kids getting beat up on school buses now. I mean, you put your kids on a school bus, you expect safety, but in Obama's America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering, "Yeah, right on, right on, right on!" Rush Limbaugh

Charles Modiano: White Silence

"As has often been the case, sports can still lead society. One way is for white writers – including myself – to end the “role-model” double-standard, and never spend another second over Michael’s meekness, Tiger’s timidity, or Lebron’s greater interest in dinero than Darfur [2]. Such energy is better focused on the role-model influence ALL athletes, and helping white players to better understand the power of their greatness, and the privilege of their whiteness. The latter assumes that white writers understand the privilege of our own.

There is a reason why most sports fans could probably name at least 5-10 African-American athletes who have used their standing, money, time, and activism to change our society before a single white American athlete comes to mind? (Note: Steve Nash is Canadian!). One general reason is that white journalists and white society, never request off-the-field greatness from them. Simply put, the great white athlete suffers from “the soft bigotry of low expectations.""

Which have been called into question and rightfully so, because you assume and do not have interest in research of fact... do not post something as fact without checking it first

they are things he said. making them fact

I thought this piece interesting.

'Where Does Brett Favre Stand on Rush Limbaugh? '

'White Silence' By Charles Modiano

“It's Obama's America, is it not? Obama's America -- white kids getting beat up on school buses now. I mean, you put your kids on a school bus, you expect safety, but in Obama's America, the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering, "Yeah, right on, right on, right on!" Rush Limbaugh

Charles Modiano: White Silence

"As has often been the case, sports can still lead society. One way is for white writers – including myself – to end the “role-model” double-standard, and never spend another second over Michael’s meekness, Tiger’s timidity, or Lebron’s greater interest in dinero than Darfur [2]. Such energy is better focused on the role-model influence ALL athletes, and helping white players to better understand the power of their greatness, and the privilege of their whiteness. The latter assumes that white writers understand the privilege of our own.

There is a reason why most sports fans could probably name at least 5-10 African-American athletes who have used their standing, money, time, and activism to change our society before a single white American athlete comes to mind? (Note: Steve Nash is Canadian!). One general reason is that white journalists and white society, never request off-the-field greatness from them. Simply put, the great white athlete suffers from “the soft bigotry of low expectations.""

Lordamighty! What is we gonna do??

Already debunked.. check link...

epic fail erik... epic fail

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/limbaugh.asp

Again.. check facts before you falsely post them as such

Last edited:

epic_fail.jpg

"I am a douchebag" -- REVxERIK

no not fail, almost all of them are documented by this site as real. and the most offensive one was denied by rush, which of course he would do.

no not fail, almost all of them are documented by this site as real. and the most offensive one was denied by rush, which of course he would do.

Already linked to Snopes...

You keep digging yourself deeper, erik....

Give it up and admit you are wrong on this

Bloods and Crips is documented.. as is a Darfur comment.. the rest have no basis in fact and have no historical data to back them WHATSOEVER...

You are an epic fail... and any further instance otherwise on your false statements on this will only lead to you having zero credibility in any further statements that are not backed up with direct reference to proof

***Edit***
And the bone statement as an "Insult/Shock" radio DJ in the early 70's...

Your other statements are pure bunk

Last edited:
"Not only am I a douchebag, but I'm gullible, stupid and filled with hatred for Rush" -- REVxERIK

Forum List

Back