No Rush For Rush

It is interesting to contrast the views of black folks who actually know Rush vs those who dislike him as a profession. Mercury Morris' comments were especially interesting, as they seem to have been through the same hurts.

political-pictures-rush-limbaugh-myth.jpg

Remember how happy he was when America didnt get the olympics? Karma is a real mother.

Deal with it ditto heads...lol

Last edited:
Let's see, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson came out against Rush on purchasing the Rams. Now who is the biggest racist of the three? If Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson wanted to buy the Rams, would there be an outcry because they are two of the biggest racists in this country?

Rush may say some things that don't always sit well with a lot of people, but I have never believed him to be a racist. He calls it like he sees it, whether he is right or wrong. I actually think he would be a great owner and it would be great for the Rams.

simpsons_nelson_haha2uwr.jpg

So since Rush didnt get it, should al and jesse give it a shot? LOL.

This is great news for america, Rush didnt get it.

Ironically, it was rich white guys who said he couldn't get his team....lol

I know, I watched Mr. ed pissing his pants over that one too, ain't ya got ntohing original to offer or are you a mouthpiece for mr. ed?

Yes, I was hoping Rush's bid would "fail" just like he wants Obama to fail.

Rush Limpdick meet true american values. What's more all american than the NFL? Sorry Rush you don't get to own some black guys. NFL to Rams owners don't even think about selling the team to that racist asshole.

Your thoughts?

I think he is a racist, pure and simple. Why would black players want a boss like that? Donovan McNabb was runner-up for the MVP award in 2000 and had led the Eagles to two straight conference title games. Yet Limbaugh saw fit to say that McNabb received undeserved credit for his team's success that came from media outlets with "social concern" and "very desirous that a black quarterback do well."

As if that wasn't bad enough, according to transcripts posted on his Web site, in 2007 Limbaugh also said: "The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

For those that don't know, the Bloods and the Crips are 2 very violent street gangs here in Los Angeles.

McNabb is a big choker. He cannot win the big game, especially in the last two minutes. McNabb doesn't have what it takes when the game is on the line. Rush is correct in that McNabb is overrated.

How do you figure Limbaugh is a racist? Or are you so used to calling everybody with whom you disagree a racist that you've rendered the word meaningless?

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed. -Rush Limbaugh

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it. -Rush Limbaugh

Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller). -Rush Limbaugh
Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson? -Rush Limbaugh

that is how i figure Rush limbaugh is a racist.

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.- Rush Limbaugh
"The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies- Rush Limbaugh

Once, in response to a caller arguing that black people need to be heard, Limbaugh responded:
"They are 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?" - Rush Limbaugh

Cite the dates and programs during which these so called quotes occurred. If you can't, then you are merely parroting the slander of CNN and MSNBC, and they will very likely be sued for that slander. They have not come up with any proof that these quotes were ever made.

Rush has Walter Williams sub for him frequently, and Mr. Snerdley is also not white! These charges of racism are pure fantasy on the part of people who never listen to him, and only take their notions of what he actually says from heresay of others.

I don't get a chance to listen to Rush, but we do get his newsletter. You guys are just jealous he's got such a huge following. Besides being humorous every single day, he's also RIGHT just tons of the time.

Rush Limpdick meet true american values. What's more all american than the NFL? Sorry Rush you don't get to own some black guys. NFL to Rams owners don't even think about selling the team to that racist asshole.

Your thoughts?

I think he is a racist, pure and simple. Why would black players want a boss like that? Donovan McNabb was runner-up for the MVP award in 2000 and had led the Eagles to two straight conference title games. Yet Limbaugh saw fit to say that McNabb received undeserved credit for his team's success that came from media outlets with "social concern" and "very desirous that a black quarterback do well."

As if that wasn't bad enough, according to transcripts posted on his Web site, in 2007 Limbaugh also said: "The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

For those that don't know, the Bloods and the Crips are 2 very violent street gangs here in Los Angeles.

And look how many players hang with them, get caught with drugs and weapons not to mention :eusa_whistle: illegal dog fighting
punks and thugs ... its not even team sports its about the one star player chasing the green and that has to do with ... ?
Hint .... It wasnt Roger Staubach

Oh! Wait! So Rush would own black people? LOL IS that why the Libruls have their panites up thier crack? LOL

I hadn't thought of that!

LOL

You mean NFL Owners are slave owners??

Libruls are so so so so so so so so so fucking stupid!

No instead its other WHITE guys that OWN them ... hahahaha ... but thats ok.

You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed. -Rush Limbaugh

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it. -Rush Limbaugh

Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller). -Rush Limbaugh
Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson? -Rush Limbaugh

that is how i figure Rush limbaugh is a racist.

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.- Rush Limbaugh
"The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies- Rush Limbaugh

Once, in response to a caller arguing that black people need to be heard, Limbaugh responded:

Cite the dates and programs during which these so called quotes occurred. If you can't, then you are merely parroting the slander of CNN and MSNBC, and they will very likely be sued for that slander. They have not come up with any proof that these quotes were ever made.

Rush has Walter Williams sub for him frequently, and Mr. Snerdley is also not white! These charges of racism are pure fantasy on the part of people who never listen to him, and only take their notions of what he actually says from heresay of others.

I don't get a chance to listen to Rush, but we do get his newsletter. You guys are just jealous he's got such a huge following. Besides being humorous every single day, he's also RIGHT just tons of the time.

He's already been exposed for posing an internet e-mail chain as 'fact'.. even when it has been debunked by snopes

He's already been exposed for posing an internet e-mail chain as 'fact'.. even when it has been debunked by snopes

The lawsuits will prove interesting.

OPPS YOUR ANAL CYST IS JUST LIKE W'S why, corrupt the rest of the pool, lush should have been in jail for trafficking, 10,000 pills with no script, had he been black , it would life, even if that fat fucker can't hear, who's that

hey DAVE go fys, Lush deseves no better or less, I got 7 people on the wall while he collected welfare

HEY DAVE , 10,00 pills WILL get you life, if you are black, but not ANAL CYST LUSH , WHAT DO YA THINK

Forum List

Back