No one is REALLY voting "for" Trump.....

As an educated professional who got fucked up the ass by Clinton/GW/Obama, I am voting FOR Trump based on following him for 20 years.

A well educated professional don't get fucked up if you know what you are doing.
If you've been following Trump for 20 years then you still vote for him? Then you a poorly informed.
You don't even know how he insulted African American. I think you are only watching Breitfart news.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...16-election-cornell-william-brooks/index.html
Then, my dear schmuck, you know ZERO about Business Visas.
I COULD have become an agent and sold out my fellow Americans like Kaz did, but I don't want to wind up spending an eternity in Hell.
Bill Gates made damned sure that anyone dropped out of IT was told they were both under-qualified and over-qualified for anything else.
You know why, genius?
Because Gates and his scumbag friends want NO ONE but Indians working for them.

Sorry to hear your bitterness. Yes I'm very familiar with business visa. I do have business over seas.
I don't have H1B employees or maybe you didn't see several of my post. I don't like H1B people taking over American jobs. As a matter of fact I've been fighting with several members here supporting your friend Trump importing foreign workers.
Do you think Trump will end H1B program? I don't think so.
His workers in Mara lago are from Romania. What made you think he will help you?
People like you crying because of foreign worker are taking over American jobs at the same time supporting Trump bringing in foreign workers.
Trump is not bringing manufacturing jobs back. He will no deport illegals.
Are you sure you know what you are doing?

I believe Trump will attempt to do what he's been talking about for 20 years.
As far as Trespassers are concerned, the majority work their asses off and it's a tough issue to deal with.
I believe H1-Bs that don't go back home as well as Trespassers deprive Blacks of jobs and careers.

Trump has been saying for years that until there's a level playing field he has to operate his businesses the same as other businesses.

Otherwise, I have to accept the death of America.

I'm not worried about illegals bc they are not taking over high paying jobs. It's the H1B visa that worries me hurting my fellow Americans.
I've read Trump economic policy and if you've been reading news both CNN and Fox.................. independent well know economist are blasting Trump economic program. I have not seen anyone blasting Hillary economic plan. Why is that?

Donald Trump's Economic Plan Is Magical Thinking

A well educated professional don't get fucked up if you know what you are doing.
If you've been following Trump for 20 years then you still vote for him? Then you a poorly informed.
You don't even know how he insulted African American. I think you are only watching Breitfart news.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...16-election-cornell-william-brooks/index.html
I just realized the hypocrisy of your Trump bashing.
Since you are so educated, it shouldn't matter to you WHO is President.
So eat shit with your attitude.

It does matter to me who is the president. I'm voting for Hillary because of Trump.
Why do you blame your failures to Obama?

Because during the entire post 9-11 period when Bill Gates was flushing IT people out of employment by bribing Representatives, those very same Representatives were stating EXPLICITLY on their Municipal, State and Federal web sites that IT was a GREAT profession to go into.
Basically, NO ONE wanted to hire non-Indians because every company was made to think that every OTHER company was.
And so, yes, I blame the Neo-Con assholes who have driven this nation into mass under employment.

And anyway, you're so brilliant that no matter what happens you'll continue to make a fortune.
Unless YOU'RE going to start crying that you inability to make money is caused by someone ELSE.
You see, you can't LOGIC your way out of this.

I know several people like you who got obsoleted but they were able to adopt and successfully move on. They didn't just roll over, lay there and blame someone else of their failures. They fought like everyone else in life.

I had professional Career Counselors surfing Municipal, State and Federal web sites encouraging me to stay in Software Development because Business Analysts don't like dealing with people who can't speak English.
Apparently, the Stock Holders didn't care what the Business Analysts thought.

Looks like you have quite a good experience. When you noticed it starting to going south. Why didn't you change gears? Even doctors and lawyers get themselves updated just to keep up.

Seriously folks, without the usual silly bantering, no one is really voting FOR Trump.....his "popularity" boils down to those who hate Hillary (a hatred mostly based on her predecessor's successes) and will show up to vote this November to cast a ballot AGAINST Clinton.

Will that hatred be enough to actually place a Trump in the oval office? Very, very doubtful...
Can anyone really picture a Donald Trump delivering a meaningful "state of the union" address?
How much can an electorate tolerate speeches that really boil down to..... "I will make this country so great that you'll get sick of being great..."?

The message is by now clear that many in the electorate are sick and tired of political rhetoric by virtually all career politicians...BUT, to elect a clownish, self-centered moron to be the leader of the world, is tantamount to hopping off the pan into the fire.

You are wrong. I am for Trump as president. I think he has great leadership skills.

And I am for Hillary being prosecuted and spending the rest of life in prison.

As an educated professional who got fucked up the ass by Clinton/GW/Obama, I am voting FOR Trump based on following him for 20 years.

I COULD have become an agent and sold out my fellow Americans like Kaz did, but I don't want to wind up spending an eternity in Hell.
Bill Gates made damned sure that anyone dropped out of IT was told they were both under-qualified and over-qualified for anything else.
You know why, genius?

Sorry to hear your bitterness. Yes I'm very familiar with business visa. I do have business over seas.
I don't have H1B employees or maybe you didn't see several of my post. I don't like H1B people taking over American jobs. As a matter of fact I've been fighting with several members here supporting your friend Trump importing foreign workers.
His workers in Mara lago are from Romania. What made you think he will help you?
People like you crying because of foreign worker are taking over American jobs at the same time supporting Trump bringing in foreign workers.

As far as Trespassers are concerned, the majority work their asses off and it's a tough issue to deal with.
I believe H1-Bs that don't go back home as well as Trespassers deprive Blacks of jobs and careers.

Trump has been saying for years that until there's a level playing field he has to operate his businesses the same as other businesses.

I'm not worried about illegals bc they are not taking over high paying jobs. It's the H1B visa that worries me hurting my fellow Americans.
I've read Trump economic policy and if you've been reading news both CNN and Fox.................. independent well know economist are blasting Trump economic program. I have not seen anyone blasting Hillary economic plan. Why is that?

Because she has no plan.
Her Tax Sponsored Job Training Program was tried in 2004 & 2008, but you can't tell a business not to hire a Trespasser or unemployed H-1B.

It does matter to me who is the president. I'm voting for Hillary because of Trump.

Because during the entire post 9-11 period when Bill Gates was flushing IT people out of employment by bribing Representatives, those very same Representatives were stating EXPLICITLY on their Municipal, State and Federal web sites that IT was a GREAT profession to go into.
Basically, NO ONE wanted to hire non-Indians because every company was made to think that every OTHER company was.
And so, yes, I blame the Neo-Con assholes who have driven this nation into mass under employment.

And anyway, you're so brilliant that no matter what happens you'll continue to make a fortune.
Unless YOU'RE going to start crying that you inability to make money is caused by someone ELSE.

I know several people like you who got obsoleted but they were able to adopt and successfully move on. They didn't just roll over, lay there and blame someone else of their failures. They fought like everyone else in life.

I had professional Career Counselors surfing Municipal, State and Federal web sites encouraging me to stay in Software Development because Business Analysts don't like dealing with people who can't speak English.
Apparently, the Stock Holders didn't care what the Business Analysts thought.

Looks like you have quite a good experience. When you noticed it starting to going south. Why didn't you change gears? Even doctors and lawyers get themselves updated just to keep up.

I already had a mortgage and the guys with Doctorates telling me it was going to be fine.
Now those guys with Doctorates have been replaced by Indian Business Visas.
I know at least 11 Physicians who have been replaced.
There's nowhere to hide.

You know why, genius?

Because she has no plan.
Her Tax Sponsored Job Training Program was tried in 2004 & 2008, but you can't tell a business not to hire a Trespasser or unemployed H-1B.

Hillary already laid out her economic plan. Hillary also release her tax returns.
So far Trump has not release any of his tax returns. We'd like to see who is the crooked of the two.

Seriously folks, without the usual silly bantering, no one is really voting FOR Trump.....his "popularity" boils down to those who hate Hillary (a hatred mostly based on her predecessor's successes) and will show up to vote this November to cast a ballot AGAINST Clinton.

Will that hatred be enough to actually place a Trump in the oval office? Very, very doubtful...
Can anyone really picture a Donald Trump delivering a meaningful "state of the union" address?
How much can an electorate tolerate speeches that really boil down to..... "I will make this country so great that you'll get sick of being great..."?

The message is by now clear that many in the electorate are sick and tired of political rhetoric by virtually all career politicians...BUT, to elect a clownish, self-centered moron to be the leader of the world, is tantamount to hopping off the pan into the fire.
No one really votes for anyone they usually vote against one person while holding their noses and praying the lesser of 2 evils really is the lesser of 2 evils

Bullshit. They were not "obsoleted". Their skills are fine. They were passed over to give the job to cheaper imported labor.

The fact that you are braindead enough to vote for crooked hillary renders your posts irrelevant.

If I placed Hillary and Trump next to each other........ count point by point who lied the most..... Winner will be Trump. That dude is good.

Which liar is claiming that her enemy is a Hitler that will kill the voters?

Are you comparing Trump and Hitler again? Don't let me stop you.

af892631902495ff5e5cc5143002ba7a7ea6deab355a3abc0c7729f666af3372.jpg

The fact that you are braindead enough to vote for crooked hillary renders your posts irrelevant.

If I placed Hillary and Trump next to each other........ count point by point who lied the most..... Winner will be Trump. That dude is good.
Tell us what Hillary says other than, "Trump would be a horrible President".
She says NOTHING and then YOU say she doesn't lie.

Non sense. Please get yourself updated.
Ad hominem.
Not to mention I had a mortgage and a number of promises from the scumbags who had me go through 10+ hours of interviews to get the position.
Yep, no problem with Wall Street lying scumbags.

These people act offended that we want to have policies that benefit AMERICANS.

You know why, genius?

Both are hurting Americans.

Not every American is going to have a high paying job. We should not ignore those who's fields are less skilled or more manual.

4) He actually has a couple of valid points. Free trade has been a bad deal for American workers. Trump promises to bring those jobs back. Can he? Probably not. But at least he's the one taking the stand.

It will be a rather surprising day when right wingers realize that (were Trump to be elected...unlikely) good ol' Donald is actually to the "left' of Hillary.

The fucked up thing is, not omly are you right, but so is JoeB.

Just live with it. You and others are voting for Trump, regardless of what he says or flip flops he makes daily, because he thumbs his nose at the establishments of BOTH parties.

There's nothing wrong with that so long as you don't pretend to have a fucking clue as to what he'll do about anything, and you admit you choose to overlook what appear to be financial ties to Putin. And no Hillary's foundation is not comparable, because that's not her personal money.

Personally, I think trump's uptick is directly tied to white dislike of BLM protests and now riots.
Well, I have a clue that if Hillary, God forbid, becomes President, Goldman-Sachs and JP Morgan will continue to run the US.
True. But you are literally betting your future that Trump will end corporate globalism and redistribute wealth. And protect white dominance, and while that's another issue, the campaign in not unlike Huey Long.

Edit, and while I don't doubt your sincerity, I won't mind a Trump win so much as my and mine are better off with the status quo of McConnell and Ryan, and I'm pretty certain that's what we'd get. Long term, maybe it won't be so good. But in 13 years, I should be retired in a Fla condo and my kid established.
Trump has had ZERO impetus to bring up these issues in the last 20 years without being prompted by ANYBODY to do so.
Trump will tolerate neither Progressives nor Neo-Conservatives...he hates both and has been stating such for decades.
The US needs a reset.
FDR was a reset and Reagan screwed that up real good.
We need someone just slightly Right of FDR, but not TOO Right.
We need someone to the Right of Reagan if we are to put this country back on course.

The kool-aid is strong in this one.

Yes, of course, gnat. No one really votes for anyone but the Democrat. We all know liberalism is right. In fact liberalism just means truth. The rest of us are just voting for ourselves, our greed, our racism, our religious dogma, our guns. I mean if we didn't have blacks in this country, we'd all totally support welfare. But we'd rather no one get a helping hand than a single black get one.

What a dumb ass.

And what is your obsessive need to put quote marks everywhere?

Forum List

Back