Trump-- Weak & Scared

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Donald Trump has the “BEST” words. His words are just so good. His best words are so awesome that they are being used against him in new attack ads.

Priorities USA, the top pro-Clinton super PAC, plans on spending $130 million on ads across battleground states in the general election. MSNBC’s The Rachel Maddow Show previewed the initial round of attack ads on Monday evening.

The first of the ads hits Trump on the hateful and sometimes creepy things he has said about women. It shows a man standing with his daughter and saying the Republican candidate’s infamous line about dating his daughter if she weren’t his daughter. You are left with a really icky feeling after the father mouths Trump’s words. The ad shows women lip-syncing along with Trump and at the end a voice asks:

Does Donald Trump really speak for you?

The second ad is a mash-up of interviews with the GOP nominee in it saying many of the things that were in the first ad, but it also hits him for his controversial abortion comments. The end of the ad declares:

Donald Trump is wrong for us.

Of course, Donald Trump has seen the ads and got all sorts of butthurt. He did the presidential thing and went on Twitter to slam Hillary Clinton and also prove that he has no idea how super PAC ads work:

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔‎@realDonaldTrump

Amazing that Crooked Hillary can do a hit ad on me concerning women when her husband was the WORST abuser of woman in U.S. political history

7:58 AM - 17 May 2016

First, Hillary Clinton did not “do a hit ad,” a super PAC did. The super PAC and Clinton campaign do not strategize with one another, it is against the law. Second, Trump continues to bring up the Monica Lewinski thing as if it says something about Hillary. He clearly does not understand that we 1) don’t give a crap what happened twenty years ago and 2) she wasn’t the one who had an affair. I don’t know if Donald knows this, but Bill Clinton is not running for office. So attacking President Clinton for his personal baggage (from TWENTY years ago) just makes the Republican nominee look weak and scared.

Featured image via video screenshot

wait for him to call her a "lesbian" on stage, during presidential debate...

:party:

Think of the insecurity of a man who feels it is extremely important you know the size of his penis.

Think of what it suggests about his subconscious when a man says he is adding another ten feet in height to a KEEP OUT wall when his feelings were hurt.

A man with devastating psychological weaknesses like that will be so exploited by our enemies it is no longer funny, boys and girls.

Think of the insecurity of a man who feels it is extremely important you know the size of his penis.

Think of what it suggests about his subconscious when a man says he is adding another ten feet in height to a KEEP OUT wall when his feelings were hurt.

A man with devastating psychological weaknesses like that will be so exploited by our enemies it is no longer funny, boys and girls.

There is a reason why the presidential office, in fact, is very weak in this country.

So that psychologically ill people like Trump, cant ruin it, even if they get elected the president...

So the miscreants over at Queen of Corruption Central are releasing a bunch of ads attacking Donald the Douche Bag.... Cool story Bro.

Wake me up when the Clinton Lemmings and the Trump Lemmings start killing each other in the streets 'cause that's ENTERTAINMENT!

:popcorn:

So the miscreants over at Queen of Corruption Central are releasing a bunch of ads attacking Donald the Douche Bag.... Cool story Bro.

Wake me up when the Clinton Lemmings and the Trump Lemmings start killing each other in the streets 'cause that's ENTERTAINMENT!

:popcorn:

What do you mean "killing each other"?

The last time people killed each other in this country over any issue was; slavery.

And what do you think they will fight over now?

Drumpf???

ho hum , -------- just a comment plus --- Go Trump !!
Go Trump?? Pismoe you're into pain??
---------------------------------------- HOPEFULLY it will be YOUR pain , maybe Alpines pain , surely Luddleys pain that I am looking forward to if The Trump becomes President of the USA Eddie !!
LOL pismoe maybe with hill there will be pain but with trump I guarantee it Never thought repubs could come up with someone worse than GWB ,,,,,I was wrong ,,,You did

Same petty bullshit they've been squabbling over for decades now , all of which boils down to "My Party Good, Your Party Bad!" and all the while the miscreants running both major political parties are busy fucking both "sides" over while the rank and file sheeple bicker with each other over vapid nonsense. The hyper-partisan lemmings might as well do the country a favor, get it over with and blow each others brains out, that's what they really want to do anyways.

"Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away. They’re privileges. That’s all we’ve ever had in this country, is a bill of temporary privileges. And if you read the news even badly, you know that every year the list gets shorter and shorter. You see all, sooner or later. Sooner or later, the people in this country are gonna realize the government does not give a fuck about them! The government doesn’t care about you, or your children, or your rights, or your welfare or your safety. It simply does not give a fuck about you! It’s interested in its own power. That’s the only thing. Keeping it and expanding it wherever possible." -- George Carlin

ho hum , -------- just a comment plus --- Go Trump !!
Go Trump?? Pismoe you're into pain??
---------------------------------------- HOPEFULLY it will be YOUR pain , maybe Alpines pain , surely Luddleys pain that I am looking forward to if The Trump becomes President of the USA Eddie !!
LOL pismoe maybe with hill there will be pain but with trump I guarantee it Never thought repubs could come up with someone worse than GWB ,,,,,I was wrong ,,,You did
-------------------------------------------- if repub rinos , gop had had their way we would be looking at 'jesito' bush or roobio , kasich who would be much worse than the Trump and all 3 are certainly not my kinda people Eddie !!

Same petty bullshit they've been squabbling over for decades now , all of which boils down to "My Party Good, Your Party Bad!" and all the while the miscreants running both major political parties are busy fucking both "sides" over while the rank and file sheeple bicker with each other over vapid nonsense. The hyper-partisan lemmings might as well do the country a favor, get it over with and blow each others brains out, that's what they really want to do anyways.

"Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away. They’re privileges. That’s all we’ve ever had in this country, is a bill of temporary privileges. And if you read the news even badly, you know that every year the list gets shorter and shorter. You see all, sooner or later. Sooner or later, the people in this country are gonna realize the government does not give a fuck about them! The government doesn’t care about you, or your children, or your rights, or your welfare or your safety. It simply does not give a fuck about you! It’s interested in its own power. That’s the only thing. Keeping it and expanding it wherever possible." -- George Carlin
------------------------------------- I AGREE with Carlin Nightfox , just a comment !!

Trump has won his Primary

Hillary is on a mega-losing streak, is trying to fight off Bernie, Bill, Bill's ex-lovers/victims, and even the FBI.

Polls have Trump tied and some BEATING Hillary....

And silly libs are trying to claim TRUMP is 'scared'.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back