No one is REALLY voting "for" Trump.....

Then, my dear schmuck, you know ZERO about Business Visas.
I COULD have become an agent and sold out my fellow Americans like Kaz did, but I don't want to wind up spending an eternity in Hell.
Bill Gates made damned sure that anyone dropped out of IT was told they were both under-qualified and over-qualified for anything else.
You know why, genius?
Because Gates and his scumbag friends want NO ONE but Indians working for them.

Sorry to hear your bitterness. Yes I'm very familiar with business visa. I do have business over seas.
I don't have H1B employees or maybe you didn't see several of my post. I don't like H1B people taking over American jobs. As a matter of fact I've been fighting with several members here supporting your friend Trump importing foreign workers.
Do you think Trump will end H1B program? I don't think so.
His workers in Mara lago are from Romania. What made you think he will help you?
People like you crying because of foreign worker are taking over American jobs at the same time supporting Trump bringing in foreign workers.
Trump is not bringing manufacturing jobs back. He will no deport illegals.
Are you sure you know what you are doing?

I believe Trump will attempt to do what he's been talking about for 20 years.
As far as Trespassers are concerned, the majority work their asses off and it's a tough issue to deal with.
I believe H1-Bs that don't go back home as well as Trespassers deprive Blacks of jobs and careers.

Trump has been saying for years that until there's a level playing field he has to operate his businesses the same as other businesses.

Otherwise, I have to accept the death of America.

I'm not worried about illegals bc they are not taking over high paying jobs. It's the H1B visa that worries me hurting my fellow Americans.
I've read Trump economic policy and if you've been reading news both CNN and Fox.................. independent well know economist are blasting Trump economic program. I have not seen anyone blasting Hillary economic plan. Why is that?

Donald Trump's Economic Plan Is Magical Thinking
Because she has no plan.
Her Tax Sponsored Job Training Program was tried in 2004 & 2008, but you can't tell a business not to hire a Trespasser or unemployed H-1B.

Hillary already laid out her economic plan. Hillary also release her tax returns.
So far Trump has not release any of his tax returns. We'd like to see who is the crooked of the two.
Hillary DID publish her already tried and failed Economic Plan.

Other then the old school democrat racists and old fucks who hate change the majority will vote Trump because they HOPE he will be slightly better then Clinton. This election was a giant con. First the democrats with the media rigg thier primary to get Hillary nominated . Second The establishment went out of their way to squash Cruz or Rubio or hell even Carson they allowed for Trump to win...I mean lets face it he bought Fox and turned them in to his personal MSNBC. This country is in for a really bad 4 years no matter who wins.

Oh and for you idiots saying to vote Gary Johnson.... The man is just as Regressive as Trump and Clinton and twice as stupid! Libertarians you have relegated yourselves to being back benchers for decades with the choice of the most unlibertarian retard as the libertarian nominee.

Other then the old school democrat racists and old fucks who hate change the majority will vote Trump because they HOPE he will be slightly better then Clinton. This election was a giant con. First the democrats with the media rigg thier primary to get Hillary nominated . Second The establishment went out of their way to squash Cruz or Rubio or hell even Carson they allowed for Trump to win...I mean lets face it he bought Fox and turned them in to his personal MSNBC. This country is in for a really bad 4 years no matter who wins.

Oh and for you idiots saying to vote Gary Johnson.... The man is just as Regressive as Trump and Clinton and twice as stupid! Libertarians you have relegated yourselves to being back benchers for decades with the choice of the most unlibertarian retard as the libertarian nominee.
You are delusional as far as Trump and the establishment.

Seriously folks, without the usual silly bantering, no one is really voting FOR Trump.....his "popularity" boils down to those who hate Hillary (a hatred mostly based on her predecessor's successes) and will show up to vote this November to cast a ballot AGAINST Clinton.

Will that hatred be enough to actually place a Trump in the oval office? Very, very doubtful...
Can anyone really picture a Donald Trump delivering a meaningful "state of the union" address?
How much can an electorate tolerate speeches that really boil down to..... "I will make this country so great that you'll get sick of being great..."?

The message is by now clear that many in the electorate are sick and tired of political rhetoric by virtually all career politicians...BUT, to elect a clownish, self-centered moron to be the leader of the world, is tantamount to hopping off the pan into the fire.

Possibly, because Hillary really does suck that bad.

Seriously folks, without the usual silly bantering, no one is really voting FOR Trump.....his "popularity" boils down to those who hate Hillary (a hatred mostly based on her predecessor's successes) and will show up to vote this November to cast a ballot AGAINST Clinton.

Will that hatred be enough to actually place a Trump in the oval office? Very, very doubtful...
Can anyone really picture a Donald Trump delivering a meaningful "state of the union" address?
How much can an electorate tolerate speeches that really boil down to..... "I will make this country so great that you'll get sick of being great..."?

The message is by now clear that many in the electorate are sick and tired of political rhetoric by virtually all career politicians...BUT, to elect a clownish, self-centered moron to be the leader of the world, is tantamount to hopping off the pan into the fire.

And?

Hillary is utter shit. She cannot be let into the White House.

A well educated professional don't get fucked up if you know what you are doing.
If you've been following Trump for 20 years then you still vote for him? Then you a poorly informed.
You don't even know how he insulted African American. I think you are only watching Breitfart news.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...16-election-cornell-william-brooks/index.html
I just realized the hypocrisy of your Trump bashing.
Since you are so educated, it shouldn't matter to you WHO is President.
So eat shit with your attitude.

It does matter to me who is the president. I'm voting for Hillary because of Trump.
Why do you blame your failures to Obama?

Because during the entire post 9-11 period when Bill Gates was flushing IT people out of employment by bribing Representatives, those very same Representatives were stating EXPLICITLY on their Municipal, State and Federal web sites that IT was a GREAT profession to go into.
Basically, NO ONE wanted to hire non-Indians because every company was made to think that every OTHER company was.
And so, yes, I blame the Neo-Con assholes who have driven this nation into mass under employment.

And anyway, you're so brilliant that no matter what happens you'll continue to make a fortune.
Unless YOU'RE going to start crying that you inability to make money is caused by someone ELSE.
You see, you can't LOGIC your way out of this.

I know several people like you who got obsoleted but they were able to adopt and successfully move on. They didn't just roll over, lay there and blame someone else of their failures. They fought like everyone else in life.

Bullshit. They were not "obsoleted". Their skills are fine. They were passed over to give the job to cheaper imported labor.

Both of you are a good example of weakling hypocrite.
You are complaining of foreigners taking over American jobs...... and here you are supporting your idol Trump bringing in foreign workers. Dude don't give me your crap.

Sorry to hear your bitterness. Yes I'm very familiar with business visa. I do have business over seas.
I don't have H1B employees or maybe you didn't see several of my post. I don't like H1B people taking over American jobs. As a matter of fact I've been fighting with several members here supporting your friend Trump importing foreign workers.
Do you think Trump will end H1B program? I don't think so.
His workers in Mara lago are from Romania. What made you think he will help you?
People like you crying because of foreign worker are taking over American jobs at the same time supporting Trump bringing in foreign workers.
Trump is not bringing manufacturing jobs back. He will no deport illegals.
Are you sure you know what you are doing?

I believe Trump will attempt to do what he's been talking about for 20 years.
As far as Trespassers are concerned, the majority work their asses off and it's a tough issue to deal with.
I believe H1-Bs that don't go back home as well as Trespassers deprive Blacks of jobs and careers.

Trump has been saying for years that until there's a level playing field he has to operate his businesses the same as other businesses.

Otherwise, I have to accept the death of America.

I'm not worried about illegals bc they are not taking over high paying jobs. It's the H1B visa that worries me hurting my fellow Americans.
I've read Trump economic policy and if you've been reading news both CNN and Fox.................. independent well know economist are blasting Trump economic program. I have not seen anyone blasting Hillary economic plan. Why is that?

Donald Trump's Economic Plan Is Magical Thinking
Because she has no plan.
Her Tax Sponsored Job Training Program was tried in 2004 & 2008, but you can't tell a business not to hire a Trespasser or unemployed H-1B.

Hillary already laid out her economic plan. Hillary also release her tax returns.
So far Trump has not release any of his tax returns. We'd like to see who is the crooked of the two.
Hillary DID publish her already tried and failed Economic Plan.

So Hillary won the election already?

I just realized the hypocrisy of your Trump bashing.
Since you are so educated, it shouldn't matter to you WHO is President.
So eat shit with your attitude.

It does matter to me who is the president. I'm voting for Hillary because of Trump.

Because during the entire post 9-11 period when Bill Gates was flushing IT people out of employment by bribing Representatives, those very same Representatives were stating EXPLICITLY on their Municipal, State and Federal web sites that IT was a GREAT profession to go into.
Basically, NO ONE wanted to hire non-Indians because every company was made to think that every OTHER company was.
And so, yes, I blame the Neo-Con assholes who have driven this nation into mass under employment.

And anyway, you're so brilliant that no matter what happens you'll continue to make a fortune.
Unless YOU'RE going to start crying that you inability to make money is caused by someone ELSE.

I know several people like you who got obsoleted but they were able to adopt and successfully move on. They didn't just roll over, lay there and blame someone else of their failures. They fought like everyone else in life.

Bullshit. They were not "obsoleted". Their skills are fine. They were passed over to give the job to cheaper imported labor.

You are complaining of foreigners taking over American jobs...... and here you are supporting your idol Trump bringing in foreign workers. Dude don't give me your crap.

Why are you being such a dishonest prick?

Oh, right, because you know that you cannot defend your position honestly.

My supporting Trump for his anti-work visa position is not hypocritical of me. And certainly not "weak", that was moronic nonsense on your part.

It could be seen as somewhat hypocritical of Trump to HAVE that policy, after using foreign workers. I could see how that could be seen as a minus. Not compare to HILLARY of course, by compared to a better hypothetical opponent.

AND, it is not weak of Trump either. That was just shit you ejected from your mouth because you though it sounded negative.

Try to be less of a dishonest prick.

My supporting Trump for his anti-work visa position is not hypocritical of me. And certainly not "weak", that was moronic nonsense on your part.

It could be seen as somewhat hypocritical of Trump to HAVE that policy, after using foreign workers. I could see how that could be seen as a minus. Not compare to HILLARY of course, by compared to a better hypothetical opponent.

AND, it is not weak of Trump either. That was just shit you ejected from your mouth because you though it sounded negative.

Dishonest? Read my piss. I said both of you are just weakling hypocrite. And so is Trump.
Are you denying that Trump did not hired foreign workers? Be honest.

Dishonest? Read my piss. I said both of you are just weakling hypocrite. And so is Trump.
About 300 in the last 20 years.
And your very weak point being?

No dude 15 years and 1,256 to be exact.
You are bitchin bc you got obsoleted by foreign workers. At the the same time you are supporting your messiah bring in foreign workers. No wonder you got obsoleted.

I already read your piss and responded seriously and honestly.

You did not respond to my point, so fuck you and your point.

You are bitchin bc you got obsoleted by foreign workers. At the the same time you are supporting your messiah bring in foreign workers. No wonder you got obsoleted.

He answered your moronic question, and asked you what your point was, you asshole.

Quibbling over the numbers is not a point.

Do you have a point?

Calling some one name is not a point, you asshole.

What a pathetic argument.
I know MDs who have been replaced by Business Visas.

What a pathetic argument.
I know MDs who have been replaced by Business Visas.

He is a sophist.

He thinks he is using his cleverness and debating techniques to advance his Ideology.

Without any concern for the truthfulness of WHAT he is saying.

This is of course, not real discussion, in that he has no interest in anything you say, except as a prop to continue spewing his propaganda.

Other words for such people are, Propagandist, Troll, and of course, asshole.

Forum List

Back