Another African American Brother on Trump's Side

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
Good to have you onboard with the winning team, brother.

Soon, all the Liberals will have left to honor are queers and Muslims, as you bros continue to jump the DNC like rats from a ship.

Welcome my black brother... See you at the polls !

Trump '16

Soon, all the Liberals will have left to honor are queers and Muslims, as you bros continue to jump the DNC like rats from a ship.

Trump '16

First black man Polock has ever called 'brother'......I guess Trump trumps Polocks bigotry.

Trump '16

First black man Polock has ever called 'brother'......I guess Trump trumps Polocks bigotry.

The one fuckin time a leftist could use racism in proper context, and he goes and fucks it up with "bigotry". What a dumbfuck

Trump '16

The one fuckin time a leftist could use racism in proper context, and he goes and fucks it up with "bigotry". What a dumbfuck

Oh I have used racism in proper context.

Racism is a subset of bigotry- all racists are bigots- not all bigots are racists. Polock is a bigot.
Racism: Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
Bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Only a dumbfuck like you would waste the time to whine about the grammar I used- and get it wrong.

Trump '16

Racism is a subset of bigotry- all racists are bigots- not all bigots are racists. Polock is a bigot.
Bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Only a dumbfuck like you would waste the time to whine about the grammar I used- and get it wrong.

Racism is about race. Bigotry is about opinions and beliefs. Dumbfuck

Trump '16

You thank him for his vote and then will give him your ass to kiss GFY

Trump '16

Clearly reading comprehension is another problem that a dumbfuck like you has- here I will make the words bigger and clearer for you:

Trump '16

Either that, or he sees through the campaign garbage and recognizes the UN agenda for what it is.......

6 percent of blacks voted for Romney in 2012.

There are 45 million blacks in the US.

That means 2,700,000 blacks voted for Romney.

And Trump's Chumps can only find one!?!

This black guy is so exceptional, he's topic worthy! :lol:

Trump '16

Clearly reading comprehension is another problem that a dumbfuck like you has- here I will make the words bigger and clearer for you:

Dude, the word bigot has been around for 600 years. It originally meant religious hypocrite in Europe. At some point in middle French, it got spun to mean people, basically, had different opinions or wouldn't bow down. Then it came to America and America was so diverse, we included all different kinds of things. And then, they made a word for unfair/illogical hate against race(race superiority). Now, it has sub-categories, such as racism, but they aren't the same thing. If they were, it wouldn't be a sub category. Racism has only been a word for like a century. Look up the meaning of "bigot" pre-social marxism :thup:

Last edited:

Trump '16

You have trouble with definitions:

A racist is a person that believes either that a race (or races) is (are) inferior to another race or that a race (or races) is (are) superior to all other races. It's all about race and racial superiority. One can believe that a race is inferior yet still not be bigoted toward them. As a matter of fact, a racist can be sympathetic toward the race he considers inferior. So a racist is not necessarily a bigot.

A bigot is a person who has strong, unreasonable ideas, esp. about race or religion, and who thinks anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong. So a bigot is not necessarily a racist.

I bet Donnie has fatback, grits and greens for lunch ... down at the Trump Tower Grill ...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

best in town!

I loves me sum blacks, sho nuff I does.

I don't care for this union and Black Panther inspired nonsense about calling another man brother.

It implies that neither that man nor I know who our father is.

But worse come to worst, I would rather call a conservative black man Brother than a liberal white guy.

Trump '16
*PUKE*, sorry the odor of kool-aid and pom-poms makes me vomit.....

.... meanwhile back in reality neither candidate from the major political parties really gives a fuck about African-Americans (or anybody else for that matter) beyond how they can con them into voting for 'em.

I bet Donnie has fatback, grits and greens for lunch ... down at the Trump Tower Grill ...

best in town!

Shut your racist cocksucking mouth, bitch, before I pull my dick out of your ass and shove it in there.

best in town!

Shut your racist cocksucking mouth, bitch, before I pull my dick out of your ass and shove it in there.
A gay sailor. Who knew?

Forum List

Back