No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam is a particularly dangerous religion since it is usually combined with the low IQ and violent invaders. Ironically it is Jewish politicians, academia, etc. and assorted bureaucrats who set the stage for the destruction of the West by allowing the invasion by Islamic savages.

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

It’s all part of the foundation laid by the Kenyan....to CHANGE all that has been fundamental to America since its founding. You know how Mexicrats roll..they always seek to ‘fix’ what isn’t broke. Change for the worse is still progression in that backward world of LibTardia.
It’s all part of the foundation laid by the Kenyan....to CHANGE all that has been fundamental to America since its founding. You know how Mexicrats roll..they always seek to ‘fix’ what isn’t broke. Change for the worse is still progression in that backward world of LibTardia.

Where is the muslim ban enumerated, dope?

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. .....

Needless to say, the OP is a bigoted buffoon who absolutely does NOT speak for the Republican Party or anyone else who understands and appreciates America.

A year ago, there was a thread entitled >> "Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?" I'm now answering that by saying No, Republicans don't believe Muslims should be allowed to serve in public office, elected or not. Furthermore, no American should be OK with Muslims serving in public office.

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which is in violation of the Constitution (article 6, section 2, part 1-the Supremacy Clause).

Secondly, Islam is an ideology (masquerading as a religion), which advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of US laws, including some of the most serious felonies (ex. murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination)

Not only should Muslims not be part of government in America, but Islam should not exist in America, period. There should be no mosques, no Korans, no Islamic centers, etc

You know what, let's throw out the Jews too. And the Eye-talians. And the Micks. And Bohunks, and Dwarfs, and Limeys and Hungarians. Catholics? Gotta go. Injuns? Send 'em back where they came from. Chinee, Japs, Canooks, all yesterday. Germans, ship 'em out.

Seen this movie before. Wait'll you see how it ends.

We've never had any real problems with any of those, just the Muslims. Only the Muslims. All those you mentioned assimilate well into American society, but not Muslims.
At least the ones I know what they are. :wtf:

Not sure about those "Bohunks".

I wonder what the death toll is for italians. Do you know? I remember when they would just roll up next to you in traffic and dump dynamite in your back seat.

The Cleveland Mafia: Death of a don ignites Bomb City, USA (vintage photos) - cleveland.com

That's OK because the Mooooooooooooooooslims don't have greasy skin, a Pope, slanted eyes, maple syrup, or a drinking problem. You plug in whatever you need for the occasion. Every "them" gets their own.

As I said, already read this book, we all know how it ends.
Well OK most of us know.
The "book" you seem to have NOT read is the KORAN. (which is why you can't to the asinine equating that you think you're doing)

Yuh huh.
Click the link.

Here, click this one with it. No extra charge.

Also, check this out. Obscure document special.

>> Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances. <<

Radical stuff huh?
1. Islam is not a religion (except to pathetic dupes)

2. Here is the relevant Constitution Article (6, section 2)>> "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land;"

Get that? Here's one guy, speaking for all Republicans. Wonder if he was "elected".
Dum dum, those weren't MY words. They were a quotation of the title of a USMB OP from about a year ago. Try reading the OP before you post.

Nobody should be able to serve publicly who has an alligence that prevents them from serving the public.
th

Actually the Constitution defends them. See the obscure document in post lucky-13.

Don't like it? Move to a theocracy and quit using our oxygen.
"Actually" the Constitution BANS them, as their ideology is a violation of the Constitution >> Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy Clause.

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land;"

You're actually trying to tell us only "Democrats" believe in the Constitution huh?

Good luck wit dat.

Meanwhile the OP claims Republicans don't. We've learnt so much already.
No, the OP claims that Republicans DO believe in the Constitution (Article 6, Section 2) You don't.

Not at all. I've already learned that you don't believe in the Constitution. Like the OP. You both said so.
Filter is right. You're beyond deprogramming. You twist the Constitution to what you want.

Not at all. I've already learned that you don't believe in the Constitution. Like the OP. You both said so.
Filter is right. You're beyond deprogramming. You twist the Constitution to what you want.

You mean the way you did in your opening post? You’re nothing but a bigot hiding behind the flag. You guys get all butt hurt when people call the Republican Party racist and bigoted and yet here you are doing exactly that

Bogotry is fun!!!

You are aware of this little document we call The Constitution, right?

This is a free country, if you wanna start excluding people because you don't like their religion or their race you might wanna start with the folks who would exclude people on the basis of their race or religion.

You're actually trying to tell us only "Democrats" believe in the Constitution huh?

Good luck wit dat.

Meanwhile the OP claims Republicans don't. We've learnt so much already.
No, the OP claims that Republicans DO believe in the Constitution (Article 6, Section 2) You don't.

Read your own thread title, Jackwagon. Then read the First Amendment.

One of these things is not like the other.

Good CHRIST you're dense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back