No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam is a world domination plan masquerading as a religion. It's an entire set of rules and laws that cannot be broken or you face the Islamic punishment for them. The rules and laws run contrary to the laws of the United States.

No other religion that I know of here has a death penalty for leaving it.

Muslims have no intention of ever assimilating or aligning with American law, customs or beliefs. They are fundamentally different than any immigrant population, it is their way or no way. That makes them uniquely unqualified to be part of our government at any level. If we insist on letting them live here, just don't allow them to get a significant population anywhere. We see what's happening in Minnesota already with the Somali Muslims. This is just common sense and learning from world history.

How is Ilhan Omar going to treat the old Jews in those condominiums in her district, hmm?

Do you really think she's going to represent them?

Muslims need to prove they are American Patriots. So far, failure.

Looks to me like they're invaders that use our own rules against us and do whatever they want. Not all of them, but a majority.
The bigger problem is the Democrat party defends them, regardless of what they do.

Actually the Constitution defends them. See the obscure document in post lucky-13.

Don't like it? Move to a theocracy and quit using our oxygen.

Nobody should be able to serve publicly who has an alligence that prevents them from serving the public.
The problem is muslims are taught that lying is permitted to further Islam. The goal is to make America a Muslim nation. Democrats want you to believe Christian's are the problem. Democrats are the problem.

Nobody should be able to serve publicly who has an alligence that prevents them from serving the public.
The problem is muslims are taught that lying is permitted to further Islam. The goal is to make America a Muslim nation. Democrats want you to believe Christian's are the problem. Democrats are the problem.

You're actually trying to tell us only "Democrats" believe in the Constitution huh?

Good luck wit dat.

Meanwhile the OP claims Republicans don't. We've learnt so much already.

Muslims need to prove they are American Patriots. So far, failure.

Looks to me like they're invaders that use our own rules against us and do whatever they want. Not all of them, but a majority.
The bigger problem is the Democrat party defends them, regardless of what they do.

Actually the Constitution defends them. See the obscure document in post lucky-13.

Don't like it? Move to a theocracy and quit using our oxygen.
The Constitution doesn't defend people who put their allegiance to their religion above our Constitution. You're the enemy within.

You're actually trying to tell us only "Democrats" believe in the Constitution huh?

Good luck wit dat.

I don't believe you are able to learn anything. You're an indoctrinated pawn.

Good luck wit dat.

Not at all. I've already learned that you don't believe in the Constitution. Like the OP. You both said so.

Good luck wit dat.

Not at all. I've already learned that you don't believe in the Constitution. Like the OP. You both said so.
Oh, go fuck yourself. You haven't got a clue about the Constitution.

Omar's religion and associations prevent her from representing Jews and other kafir in her district. That one should asked to step down.

That one and Tlaib.

Good luck wit dat.

What's that thing I quoted in post 13?

What's that? No, I mean besides "inconvenient".

Dumbass.

Good luck wit dat.

Dumbass.
why are leftists so eager to defend people and religions that hate the American way of life ! and why are leftists in the same breath so eager to attack people and religions that love the American way and freedom ?? the answer the enemy of my enemy is my friend ....the left views Christian conservatives as their greatest foe especially the white ones ...it will not be long before they start trying to conflate Christianity with racism .they are already hinting at it .

Good luck wit dat.

Dumbass.
why are leftists so eager to defend people and religions that hate the American way of life ! and why are leftists in the same breath so eager to attack people and religions that love the American way and freedom ?? the answer the enemy of my enemy is my friend ....the left views Christian conservatives as their greatest foe especially the white ones ...it will not be long before they start trying to conflate Christianity with racism .they are already hinting at it .

Here's a short list of Things Not Going Away:
  1. First Amendment

OK so it's really short. So I confined it to the most important.
You gonna have to find the big boy pants and deal widdit.

Dumbass.

Here's a short list of Things Not Going Away:
  1. First Amendment

OK so it's really short. So I confined it to the most important.
You gonna have to find the big boy pants and deal widdit.
not a problem ........your side can put on their ant American and anti Christian rainbow panties and deal with it too .

First of all, in America, Islam is sedition, by virtue of it's supremacism, which

There is a certain overriding ideology of 'submission' to the authority of a caliphate — the Islamic State.

And the Muslims are voting Democrat.

Omar's religion and associations prevent her from representing Jews and other kafir in her district. That one should asked to step down.

That one and Tlaib.

There's the head scarf hijab burka thingy, and yes, those strict rules of representation and the duty to subvert U.S. society & government to bring about Islamic Law. The U.S. remains and must remain, from that viewpoint, in a state of war and struggle (jihad) until it is brought to a state of "peace and love" in submission to Shari‘a Law.

America first
Islam second

Work for America
Enjoy religious freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back