No more tokens: Vote Trump to stop the dog and pony show

A 30 foot wall would use three times as much concrete as the Hoover dam.

I made a potato cannon. It's awesome. I've shot a potato well over some high tension wires.

I imagine the drug smugglers have an even better version.

A wall won't stop illegals or drugs. But infrared systems mounted on aerostats and towers, linked to radar systems, can enable a single Border Patrol agent to monitor several dozens of miles of border. The agent can then vector interception teams to wherever an intrusion is detected.

A wall won't stop illegals or drugs. But infrared systems mounted on aerostats and towers, linked to radar systems, can enable a single Border Patrol agent to monitor several dozens of miles of border. The agent can then vector interception teams to wherever an intrusion is detected.

The wall also allows a single border agent to monitor miles of border. The "aero stats" can be made to disappear with the stroke of some Democrat's pen. The wall can't. Once it's built, it's permanent. It has the added advantage of holding up the interlopers long enough for border agents to intercept them. Radar can't do that.

Your theory that walls don't work isn't supported by the empirical evidence in Israel, Hungary and other European countries. The bottom line: walls work

The only reason for being against the wall is the fact that you're an open-borders traitor.

You aren't fooling anyone..

The wall also allows a single border agent to monitor miles of border. The "aero stats" can be made to disappear with the stroke of some Democrat's pen. The wall can't. Once it's built, it's permanent. It has the added advantage of holding up the interlopers long enough for border agents to intercept them. Radar can't do that.

Your theory that walls don't work isn't supported by the empirical evidence in Israel, Hungary and other European countries. The bottom line: walls work

The only reason for being against the wall is the fact that you're an open-borders traitor.

Israel's wall is only 400 miles or so.

The Hungarian "wall" is actually a fence you can practically step over (13 feet), and it is 100 miles long.

I believe the wall you are referring to in Europe was used to keep people IN, comrade.

I believe the wall you are referring to in Europe was used to keep people IN.

So what if it's 400 miles? Are you claiming the most powerful country on earth can't build one 5 times longer?

Hungary built a fence to keep all the muzzie savages from over running the country. It worked like a dream.

So what if it's 400 miles? Are you claiming the most powerful country on earth can't build one 5 times longer?

Hungary built a fence to keep all the muzzie savages from over running the country. It worked like a dream.
Hungary's wall is PROPOSED. It has not been built. So your "empirical evidence" is shit.

Hungary's wall is PROPOSED. It has not been built. So your "empirical evidence" is shit.

It's fence, nimrod. I have no idea whether they are proposing a more permanent replacement for it.

ap_484258622204_wide-6464a9e07b7c809ee129a46ebd40c97118f887f7-s900-c85-e1459388261250.jpg

This picture says it all. Dubya started this token wall on the border in his last days in office; and Obama halted construction. Not even barbed wird on the top; looks very easy to climb or cut through.

In an effort to gain name recognition, Trump came out tough on illegal immigration only to advocate a pathway to citizenship for illegals later. Just tokens from him. Rubio gave us tokens. They all gave us tokens.

Trump will not give us tokens. He will build a strong wall, and Mexico will pay for it. Vote Trump if you ever want to see the dog and pony show stop.

For a moment there, I thought you were calling Cruz a "token"
No, I'm just asking how Trump will do it, something his followers seem reluctant to ask.

The devil's always in the details. At least Trump is giving straight talk without apologies.
If a candidate tells you they're going to build a space ladder to the moon, you would expect he would tell you enough about how he plans to accomplish it so you can determine if he has a viable solution or he's just feeding you a lot of bullshit. This is what we are missing in this campaign. Who gives a shit about who insulted who's wife. These are distractions.

When Trump is asked about how he plans to do anything, he deflects, changes the subject, says it's a secret and falls into campaign rhetoric. Unfortunate, the debates are structured to be a campaign platform in which the candidates are under no pressure to provide any real answers.

The Mexican cartel cut a hole in the border wall and drove vehicles through it, then welded the wall back in place....What gentlemen..

ap_484258622204_wide-6464a9e07b7c809ee129a46ebd40c97118f887f7-s900-c85-e1459388261250.jpg

This picture says it all. Dubya started this token wall on the border in his last days in office; and Obama halted construction. Not even barbed wird on the top; looks very easy to climb or cut through.

In an effort to gain name recognition, Trump came out tough on illegal immigration only to advocate a pathway to citizenship for illegals later. Just tokens from him. Rubio gave us tokens. They all gave us tokens.

Trump will not give us tokens. He will build a strong wall, and Mexico will pay for it. Vote Trump if you ever want to see the dog and pony show stop.

For a moment there, I thought you were calling Cruz a "token"
No, I'm just asking how Trump will do it, something his followers seem reluctant to ask.

The devil's always in the details. At least Trump is giving straight talk without apologies.
If a candidate tells you they're going to build a space ladder to the moon, you would expect he would tell you enough about how he plans to accomplish it so you can determine if he has a viable solution or he's just feeding you a lot of bullshit. This is what we are missing in this campaign. Who gives a shit about who insulted who's wife. These are distractions.

When Trump is asked about how he plans to do anything, he deflects, changes the subject, says it's a secret and falls into campaign rhetoric. Unfortunate, the debates are structured to be a campaign platform in which the candidates are under no pressure to provide any real answers.

I'm not going to engage your reductio absurdem.

Forum List

Back